/uhɡ/ - Ukraine Happening General # 737

Previous: ▶24 hour battlefield assessment : understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-march-8

▶Latest
>Ceasefire at Sumy holds, allowing 5000 citizens to evacuate by bus & 1000 private vehicles
>Atomic energy watch loses contact with Chernobyl monitoring systems
>The US & UK are banning Russian oil, EU vows to end it's reliance on Russian gas
>Russian forces likely to assault capital in next 24-96 hours, says ISW
>Major General Vitaliy Gerasimov, with Russia’s 41st Combined Arms Army, has been eliminated by Ukraine's military intelligence operators
>'cope cage' now an officially recognised term
>Russia offers to evacuate civilians but, only into Russia or Belarus, Ukraine brands this "immoral"
>Convoy north of the capital fails to make meaningful progress for 6th day amidst fierce resistance
>Kherson & Melitopol remain the only major cities under full Russian control, large protests in both cities
>Kremlin alleges to have found details of "secret US biolabs" & "secret Ukrainian nuclear weapon programme"
>Kremlin likely laying the domestic information groundwork for declaration of martial law in Russia
>Russian air force lose an unprecedented number of aircraft over the weekend, several pilots captured alive
>Oil prices soar to 13-year high

▶Livestreams
youtube.com/watch?v=ek1bqrms6Is
youtube.com/watch?v=ex5H5_63Hb4
youtube.com/watch?v=911cntvbPBU

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/pubIications
twitter.com/Livɵuamap
twitter.com/OsinttechnicaI
twitter.com/MilitaryIandnɵt
twitter.com/Skawfish
twitter.com/oryxspioɵnkop
twitter.com/spacɵ_osint

▶/uhg/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: ukraine flag.png (16x11, 312)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1501313109520175104
twitter.com/kann_news/status/1501568230711832577
youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia will lose

>US is working with Ukraine to prevent biological research facilities from falling into the hands of Russians — Nuland
twitter.com/i/status/1501313109520175104

Attached: 1642340778500.png (731x739, 187.55K)

Fuck Ukraine. I hope it's glassed

Feels like shit to not be white, right?

You'll never own your own home in 40 acres nor retire early
That must really smart

corruption has rotted russia's military
sergeants selling diesel and vehicle parts
generals selling food meant for troops
corruption is russia's ancient enemy

Attached: 1646230064970.jpg (820x500, 60.87K)

Economy?
>dump eet

VDV?
>drop eet

Attached: FM8dszkWQAcHsP4.jpg (200x180, 7.56K)

I live in a big house surrounded by white people and enjoy going out looking at the forest behind my garden. I don't need to live on nigger infested Americano Soil lmao
Hard pass I also enjoy healthcare

Zelensky is a native Russian speaker and usually speaks a mix of the two, but if you're referring to his current speeches during the war, they're all in Ukrainian

>not one country with citizens being truly patriotic for their naiton on this planet.
we deserve ww3

what about his standup comedy?

This is the Reddit pro Ukrainian general

Go to /chug/

twitter.com/kann_news/status/1501568230711832577
First Pro-Russia demonstration in Israel and who shows up?
Of course, our Commies and sand niggers.

Attached: 1579289216855.jpg (250x249, 8.43K)

The war has literally turned everyone in Europe except for Commies and subversive far-right faggot who hate their countries to become western chauvinists

i wouldn't know i don't watch normie TV garbage

Attached: pp.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

fyrom flags fuck off

Its literally carlos mensia tier.

it seems these women have been manufactured for something big and black though I am not sure what it is exactly, could you Any Forums fellows help me find out?

Attached: whores(9).jpg (564x705, 78.76K)

It was low effort shit for the masses. Of course it was in russian for bigger audience reach (it sold really well in Russia)

hey salobros
when are you gonna fly all the way to moscow and rape putin's old loose ass? well that is in minecraft of course ;)

niggers tongue my anus by the way

Russia is set to default on its debts 'imminently' as sanctions smash the country's economy, Fitch Ratings warns

Soon.

Attached: cooling_the_watermelon.jpg (659x640, 143.42K)

They're literally holding big black guns destined to kill moskals. Are you blind?

>1170 People killed in mariupol
>57 children
Holy shit war sucks

based

I think there will be peace before that.
Defaulting as a country is too big of a thing, though Russia has done it in the past.

Hope you are careful with what you build in Minecraft. If you put TNT in a replica of government building you can get a 5 year sentence for terrorism.

We are winning chuds

Attached: 1646835456781.jpg (960x1280, 259.07K)

Nah I'm white as can be, and it still needs to be glassed

Why do you think that way?

you know /chug/ are vatnik shills because no native user would ever support killing cunny

>Basing all your decisions and opinions on whatever the opposite of reddit's are
Get some critical thinking, though I shouldn't expect that from a bunch of slavs that larp as Macedon

Attached: 1646531022307.jpg (740x645, 175.28K)

how do I get a cute ukie refugee gf?

>whine that evil Ukrainians are posting pictures of dead soldiers
>no one cares
>resort to this

You don't because your government isn't letting in white female refugees, only black men.

There was an user itt a few days ago who went out with one. Idk how it ended up though.

Dinyeper nehri akmam diyor!
Etrafımı yıkmam diyor!!
Dinyeper nehri akmam diyor!
Etrafımı yıkmam diyor!!

Şanı büyük Zelenski Paşa
Kiev'den çıkmam diyor!!
Şanı büyük Zelenski Paşa
Kiev'den çıkmam diyor!!

Javelinimi vurdum T-90'a!
T-90 yarıldı baştan başa!!
Javelinimi vurdum T-90'a!
T-90 yarıldı baştan başa!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Oovg2fzn9vo

Attached: fren singin.png (1054x526, 71.43K)