Muh Butthurt Belters are shilling for literal globohomo!!!!

>muh Butthurt Belters are shilling for literal globohomo!!!!
Listen, Amerimutt friend: this war is about geopolitics. You understand the word? GEOPOLITICS. No one in this part of the world cares about your Amerimutt obsessions like muh trannies and niggers. The Amerimutt brain is physically incapable of not thinking about trannies and niggers for 20 minutes straight, so even looking at a war between two Eastern European nations, all they can see is a war about trannies and niggers. So could you kindly stop projecting your Amerimutt issues onto us? Thanks.

Attached: 1280px-Другий_тур_2010_по_округах-en.png (1280x896, 592.1K)

Putins Nazi talk is no better. Politics, and especially war, has always been like this. Hitler was no different.
>le slav is subhuman
Complete BS but if you can get the populace to support the war saying this..

boy i sure do hate trannies and niggers

>le slav is subhuman
I suspect your (great-) grandparents never told you stories about the "Russians" that came to Germany here after the war?

I don't care if slavshits kill each other.

It's what you mongoloids fucking deserve for destroying the only hope this world had.

Attached: 1556320484055.jpg (1365x2048, 377.41K)

Correct, this is also why I back Russia here, because that will dimish amerimutt influence and help set up a stronger opposite pole while diminishing their grip. Sorry belters, mors tua vita mea.

Pretty sure Putin winning would affect the bipoc LGBTQ communities in Ukraine

Um, this has literally strengthen and justified NATO for decades to come.

NATO was staying anyway. The USA wasn't about to just walk away and let Germany and Russia for closer ties.

Attached: American interest in Europe.png (744x351, 35.78K)

It has also released a massive chunk of land from its grip + showed that many americans are completely disinterested in the war
even if Euro countries end up investing more in their militaries that will be a net gain as less overall amerimutt military presence will be needed

>POOlish nigger talking about geo-politics
stfu chewcockski, go eat some jewish cum

>Thanks.
Hey! So what are you saying? Should Poland stop asking US to sell some F16s to you and instead ask Russia for license to build SU35s in Poland?

Stop shilling for Globohomo Zelensky, Amerimutt Bioweapon Labs and Kike Nazi Azov Farms. For me victorious side is Novorossia and Zhidkova.

Attached: 4f598be4224826ac5f8b161d83d10381.jpg (500x455, 35.54K)

>WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THIS WAR WASNT CAUSED BY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO DISTRACT FROM COVID MASK MANDATES FOR THE UPCOMING MID TERMS??

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (840x817, 242.56K)

Germany and Russia literally just used each-other, if you think that Germany was going to leave NATO. You're heavily mistaken, however, this war has made Germany move away from Russian gas and oil 15 years earlier than they wanted.
Ukraine wasn't in NATOs grip? They've been denied entry for years, this has literally only just made European peoples see a purpose for a standing army instead of a Rapid Refugee Rescue Force

LMAO

NIGGER NIGGER FILTHY NIGGER YUCK

NIGGER STINKY STINKY

>Ukraine wasn't in NATOs grip?
Ukraine was an American colony where the élites would recycle money, amerimutt ngos orchestrated colour revolutions, glowniggers ran amok and ties were getting closer each year, dunno why denying what is before everyone's eyes

Stop posting these 2010 maps. A lot has changed over 12 years

Funny because the government was literally pro-russian puppet until they were removed in 2014

kek

Sure thing. Ukrainians genocided a lot of native Russians.

That's exactly the moment when Amerimutt influence started seeping in, mate

Prove Yanukovych was a puppet instead of repeating NPC mantras.

Attached: 1646415881405.png (498x605, 343.96K)

>PROOFS?
why are russian shills all the same

Attached: proof5.png (604x618, 17.6K)