I-it's all empty haha that's why we're never going ther - back there haha

>i-it's all empty haha that's why we're never going ther - back there haha
>life is just a pointless miserable accident so remember to CONSUME

Attached: 1646834850733.png (324x349, 88.67K)

drake equation
>fuck off

Attached: dldydyu.jpg (836x381, 72.54K)

Goals wide open for an Imperium of Man but we're held back by niggers and women. Can't wait until we put them back in slavery

Attached: lsustt.jpg (951x627, 183.09K)

Daily reminder that women are the great filter and we will never advance past this stage.

Attached: 1645109244357.png (734x1075, 334.32K)

Attached: sktdyuldyul.jpg (638x453, 65.16K)

If aliens exist there's so way they're flying around in little space ships

>God exists and here’s how we know

Attached: 8A1B84B8-C63E-4A1A-A531-867407869332.png (417x383, 320.11K)

THAT WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS WE'RE JUST A BUNCH OF FUCKING DRUGGED OUT MONKEYS EATING GARBAGE

They're doing a lot more than just flying around. They are here for a specific purpose.

They're drones, not manned vessels

The alien invasion isn't like the movies. Instead of a sudden overt invasion the Earth is undergoing a slow covert invasion.

Okay take humans out of the picture, you still have intelligent animals and other living things. The likelihood of living creatures is extremely high elsewhere.

so just like in the movies then?

That’s not the real point. It’s about giving humans the satisfaction that they are the only important thing in this existence. If intelligent life exists beyond humanity then we are demons by comparison.

>miracles happened
>scientists
Into the trash it goes.

Attached: 1643636441368m.jpg (945x1024, 103.78K)

>SPACE IS FAKE SCIENCE IS A SATANIST CABAL TO STRAY MAN AWAY FROM THE PATH OF GOD WHICH IS MAN LIVING LIKE A MONKEY THE EARTH IS FLAT SPACE IS FAKE ALLIENS DO NOT EXIST AND THE ONLY LIFE IS ON EARTH WHERE GOD CREATED IT
>"science is skeptical if intelligent life exists outside earth"
>SCIENCE CAN BE TRUSTED IT PROVED THAT LIFE OUTSIDE EARTH DOES NOT EXIST AND THIS IS TRULY GODS REALM NASA CAN FUCK OFF SCIENCE PROVED THEM WRONG
Intelligent life barely exists on this planet as is let alone other planets. Humans still believe in the inane ramblings of bronze age sheep herders stoned out their fucking minds to be the end be all of knowledge and cosmology and still believe in magical sky daddies.
Religion is a blight and a manifestation of mass schizophrenia. Take every bible,talmund and quaran and burn it to the fucking ground. Drag every religious nutcase to the streets and execute them on live TV.

t. not smart enough to find actual meaning in life by himself

Intelligent life != life.
There's bound to be microbial life elsewhere.

I think we should seriously discuss genetic engineering an extremophile and seeding the galaxy.

Attached: 1643843227196.png (750x603, 451.67K)

>niggers
>back in slavery
why half ass it?

Attached: the great filter is genocide and eugenics - close your hearts to pity.png (1908x302, 70.73K)

Attached: 711046812433531.jpg (480x480, 25.33K)

Jewish hands wrote this

Hmm...

This is true. What we see visiting us in the sky is from other dimensions.

I hate to say something intelligent here, but we're a really young species that has almost died out before (went down to 40-5000 individuals after a big volcano fucked the atmosphere). Intelligence barely helped us then.

Know who survived just fine? Sharks and trees. Dumb as fuck and been around millions of years.

I doubt we're unique because the universe is so large, but the chance we'll ever encounter intelligent life is infinitesimal. Intelligence just isn't that important when it comes to survival.

Attached: alienbutt.jpg (1024x576, 111.95K)