The Arabs REFUSE to give America more oil... What now?

The Arabs REFUSE to give America more oil... What now?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-09 160055.png (563x938, 273.01K)

Nuke Mecca

meme flaggot

>What now?
we don't need oil from arabs. We have more than enough in Canada and the US.

>we don't need oil from arabs
Clearly we do because then why would biden embarrase America by calling the Arabs for more oil and them not even answering the phone
Fuck off fagget I do not acknowledge the Union

lmao
what now?

seethe amerifaggot

>I do not acknowledge the Union
full kek, loser

>Oil was $90
>Now is $150
>Russian oil is $125 (to get people to buy)
OPEC and Russia both laugh their asses off at you dumb shits while stuffing their pockets with money.

Attached: 1977_gas_crisis.jpg (1882x1245, 717.22K)

I guess we bring them some democracy

If I were the Saudis. I would hike up the price Times 100 for the United States, the EU, Australia, Isriael, and more. They will pay like the crack whores they are. Give a mega discount for my friends.

>WE DONT NEED RUSSKI OIL WE CAN BAN IT AND SIMPLY REPLACE IT
>p-please pick up the phone, come on man
kek

Now we hold the elites and world leaders accountable. World wide 1776

Attached: ald.jpg (474x355, 31.74K)

Saudi Arabia has no reason to help the US at all. The US has been cancer

Checked. It's not just Saudi Arabia it's also the UAE

I don't WANT to be dependent on those goat fuckers. Fuck Venezeuela, fuck Saudi Arabia, fuck Iran. We have enough oil here to supply all our needs and MORE. Biden needs to let the goddamn U.S. energy industry do what it needs to do to cover the gap and get the fuck out of the way. He will have no other choice. Bend the knee you geriatric crumbling fuck and take your green energy push and shove it straight up your ass.

Attached: good.jpg (556x1032, 71.44K)

Smart. They don’t want the US to stop using oil so they are going to make this green push as painful as possible so people vote against it.

The higher gas gets the more hate the left will get for trying to force us off oil when no alternative exists for the common person.

Hello diamond merchant.

Good. High oil price will accelerate the transition to cycling.

Attached: MFW.jpg (1024x682, 137.53K)

Not only refuse the old. They refused to TALK to Biden. Ghosted him completely.
But they did talk to Putin last week.
This and what Poland did restored my optimism. I no longer think that globohomo is inevitable. It still may happen but now it's going to be much harder for them.

Oil*

US is much bigger and spread out than UK, or Europe for that matters
It's not as simple as it looks

Sanctions, obviously.

retard

>Money
you mean dollar and euro to dump them to stabilize their meme currencies

It will actually have the opposite effect. After the oil crisis in the 70s everyone wanted a gas guzzling muscle car.

When you try to force someone it usually has the opposite effect.

The Saudis are the most useless fucks on the face of the planet. They have a "population" of 30+ millions, but 10+ millions are actually "guest workers". They are the ONLY nation that is even more obese than the United States. Americans and Europeans (whites) handle 90% of the oil exploration and production while living in "special zones" with their families where they can drink and swim in pools. The royal family tries very hard to educate and promote Saudis in the oil industry, but they are too retarded for anything but middle management.

Their stated reserves are probably inflated by at least 50%, possibly as much as 90%, which means that they will run out of (inexpensive) oil in the next 10 to 20 years. This is why they went public with ARAMCO, so all you dumb fucks can own a piece of unproductive crap in 10 years, while the royal family runs off to Europe to drink and fuck whores.

Good. We will also see an acceleration of intercity public transport.

y3a I'll just cycle in minus 2 everyday for 50km from now on
no big deal

Double Double speaks truth, but Biden made sure to cripple that industry in the US because Nancy Pelosi let’s him rape anyone he wants

kneel for Maduro then.

Hahaha, with Biden and Trudeau AKA WEF puppets?

They'll call.martial law before any oil pipeline gets done.

>When you try to force someone it usually has the opposite effect.
No. That is just you with oppositional defiance disorder.

The same crisis initiated the cycling revolution we see in the Netherlands and Denmark

Anything as long as the US doesn't get to drill its own oil.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106.34K)

The green new deal has been the wildest excuse to deplet the world of their natural resources while leaving your own reserves intact. And I'm guessing all those resources will be "mined" from landfills once the world's resources have successfully landed in the west in the form of sonsumer products.

“I grew up on the edge of the city. I’d witnessed so many shootouts by the age of 15 that I joined the North Patrol under Lieutenant Leon Satanbag. The pay wasn’t bad, but the tendies were ‘greasy.’ The greasiest tendies of all were those of Chief Disqualified Functionary Agoraphobe. He downed twelve tendies a day at Tendie Tavern (and who knows how many more back at home). But he was a good man. He worked twelve hour days to feed his enormous black market tendie fetish (or ‘appetites’ as he called it). But he was a good man. And when the officials of the Tendie Compliance Department tried to disrupt his way of life, he didn’t even blink. He just walked over, and disemboweled each one with a standard issue ballpoint pen. I was touched by his culture. And I was moved by the show of confidence. I was working for the man. But Satanbag was a staunch critic of the tendie fetishists. And in 1986 he launched the Two Tendie Policy Of The North Patrol And Allied Ambiguous Organizations-- driving the final nail in the coffin of the tendieculture-- and leaving Chief Disqualified Functionary Agoraphobe to make do with a pair of greasy tendies per day. The Chief flipped the fuck out on Satanbag. He popped him up. He number one rapped the shit out of him. And he bought Satanbag a set of chipped veneers on his way out of the history books. I honestly never really understood the appeal of the tendie. But I guess it’s like Chief used to say: ‘Get the fuck out of my office.’”

Fuck you Nigel you nigger I'm not cycling to work when it's 125 in the summertime

Kek. Saudi has a military operation too now and they probably don't want the next time the US would fuck with them by influencing other OPEC members.

And? What dies this have to do with the fact that they just bitch slapped Biden and ghosted his fucking ass?
So you are saying that Biden is so weak that even weak Saudis can just ghost him?
Lol

"Guys! We need to use up all your depletable resources because we're going green!"