Untitled

Attached: whtigwa6wcm81.jpg (640x1035, 100.4K)

carido destroys mass

yes i care about gas prices, how could you tell?

Attached: download (4).jpg (1920x1080, 224.4K)

Arnold is a globohomo mountain Jew.

Oh no

Attached: 75328973.jpg (640x480, 80.54K)

I keep telling this to a friend of mine who’s desperate to gain weight but he says he “has” to work out until he feels exhausted. Then he bitches about how he lost half a pound after eating all this meal prep he does.

The price of diesel though will affect everything just about.

Cars are a globohomo invention.

wrong

Attached: hoy.jpg (450x616, 59.91K)

Because Arnold is worth $400 Million.

Tell me how it goes when there is a rainstorm, snowstorm, hailing, freezing temperatures, extreme heat, work is hour+ away on a bike or even worse it's 3+ hours, and you work a physical job showing up with some energy lost.

Just don't be that faggot in spandex.

This, laughing at all the normalfags at my workplace spending 600€ a month for petrol because of this prices and complaining all day. I spend 83€ for a monthly train ticket and take my bike with me to get from train station to work.

Working out until you’re exhausted isn’t a bad thing, it’s the recovery and providing fuel for your body is what is the most important. You build muscle during sleep/rest periods.

What if I want a cardio twink body?

This is what I mean I suggested taking one day off or just low rep strength training and then go to bed early and “I just can’t bro.”

Jannies are going to delete this thread (for free)

Train + bycicle, rain jacket, rain trousers, fleece jacket under rainjacket, gloves, goretech shoes

Funny, isn't it?

Attached: FNNRpM2WYAA_uzc.jpg (649x680, 98.91K)

based meinhardt poster

LOL, good idea.

That’s your prerogative, fag.

I dond care aboud gas brices how cood you dell?

>rising energy costs only affects the price of gasoline
This is the tier of people were dealing with.
Subhuman intelligence.
A smart 3rd grader knows better.

>Drive to work with train
>Pay 160 euros
>Friends laugh at me
>Fast forward one year
>My trainride is 50% cheaper than driving with a car
>Same time consumption, cheaper, i also walk or jog to work
>Friends bitch about gas prices and i laugh in their faces

>GT Aggressor 29 1x11
Post your bike, user.

I have 2 bikes; so I don't give a fuck. However, not understanding that high gad prices affect everyone, regardless of owning a car, is inexcusable.
Also:
>A fucking pineapple.

Attached: images.jpg (739x415, 38.75K)

Mass without cardio is useless.

Yeah rent boys for rich LA doctors with a fetish for beef cake don't have to worry about money, we know Arnold..

>Any Forumsard thinks that inflation won't hit his protein shakes, supplements,diet,etc.

"SCREW YOUR FREEDOMS"

Attached: 1646833034238.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

And you vill like it.

Attached: 1646834134720.jpg (640x1120, 372.9K)

How does that work? Like you can simply put your bike together with you inside the Train or there's a specific place to put big things?

Get your picnic blanket off the Dutch flag

damn, coulda just kneecapped the guy and kept the bicicle

>carido destroys mass

Attached: Lightweight American..jpg (164x302, 28.98K)

>id Kuffr

Lel

Fuck arnold

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-09 08-06-08.png (1103x822, 601.5K)

>"And fuck your freedom. Get in line, girlie-man, the party line."
Arnold is a horrible commie hypocrite that bangs ugly Latinx housekeepers. Wonder if he banged the gardener, too.

This op won't age well. Arnold now advocates you get fucken multijabbed cunt, so forget that cardio; he only abused steroids, any ideas what long term effects you'll have?

>deafening silence

There is a bycicle wagon with bike stands

I laugh at both, because i own an ancient all analog shitbox with so little power its tax exempt and that runs fine on vegetable oil, that i exclusively use for fun about 2-3 times a month and never anything else. I dont even drive it to the store, that would be a waste. Autists never lose.

>now everything I want to buy costs twice as much
>I laugh in their faces
This is why everything is going to collapse

We don't have trains everywhere and nor do they arrive at locations timely. A 1hour drive to a Metro from where I am takes 3hours by train. It's not feasible unless you live in a serfdom land that is Europe. Now people have to invest hundreds of dollars for gear which will now hit scarcity levels... oh great another inflated product hitting thousands. Not logical and I'm guessing casting the frames and creating the tires are from geothermal energy. lol

Of course I can afford to pay more, retard.
I'm simply refusing to pay more in order to fund the new war that began as a result of the Biden admin's and NATO's arrogance, stupidity and foreign policy failure.

Attached: 156833041637.jpg (500x330, 28.91K)

Attached: 241130185.jpg (640x1350, 149.34K)

That mass needs some cardio

Based Steyr and Lanz enjoyer.

Ahnold, breaks my heart

He did. And my asshole still hurts after all that time.

You going to eat that bike when a loaf of bread is unaffordable?

That's pretty cool, I'd do that too but there aren't any trains in my small city, so I simply use the bike, it take me 8 minutes to reach my work point.

Yes. Of course you don't.
Please, could you count how many objects in this simple image use crude oil products of some sort to work?

Attached: bread-production-stages-wheat-harvest-to-freshly-baked-farm-to-table-44300210.jpg (1300x1390, 224.54K)

Yeah because it shows that im smarter than most niggers.
Cars arent the beacon of freedom its a Tool for slaves.
The car jew wanted you to own a car. And now that people are dependent on cars the jew strikes with price hikes.
The bike and train chads are not affected by this

Nice mask, faggot

>Autists never lose
How is that hunt for a gf going, my friend? It's going bad for me,as well

How are you so sheltered that you have no understanding that people lived for hundreds of thousands of years without cars, and did all of those things?
Do you think God created adam and eve and then the automobile?

Based Arnold could just fly like superman wherever he wants to go.

Peak male form. Cry about it Nancy boy.