ATTENTION POL

I need gypsies or any ordirnary polish person to teach me this life saving valuable technic

Please

Attached: suckerino.jpg (634x437, 80.95K)

Ask your mom about sucking pipes for money

>auto siphon

Attached: download (3).jpg (1125x1498, 110.29K)

use two hoses and some good tape to create a seal.

bloe into the short hose and have the long hose ready with a container

Doesn't work on any modern car.

Yeah, don’t be stingy. Get something with a squeeze pump or whatever.
Top tip: if you have a locking gas cap, that’s just one more thing you repair after it gets broken

I always just use a long clear gas rated hose (gas is caustic and will destroy some plastics). Put the hose in and leave a sag in the middle, suck on the end moderately, the gas will flow and stop in the dip, then just lower the end until gravity does the rest.

stop being poor

>itt we discuss how to steal gas
Ok

You fucking deserve to die if you dumb monkey ass nigger.

Found the nigger.

>he doesn’t go to the hood to steal nigger gas to keep them in the hood

This. Fortunately if you can get underneath the car you can simply puncture the fuel tank with a centre-punch and a small tap from a hammer.

Why not? You retarded nigger-worshipping trannies are about to make petrol $10 a "gallon". Enjoy the famine your engineering for yourself for god knows what reason.

Attached: symptoms-cohen-syndrome.jpg (667x600, 44.86K)

if that was australia the abo would have drank all the fuel in those cans and now going for the big slurpee direct from the fuel tank

Gas in the mouth tastes bad and sort of fries your tatstebuds for a day.
It's an art form really. But an auto siphon goes a long way.

It's easier here in the states as many people drive big jacked up trucks. Also might as well cut out the catalytic converter while you're down there. Those things are big money at the scrap yard.

>might as well cut out the catalytic converter while you're down there
Massive epidemic of this over here over the last decade. I know at least a dozen people this has happened to. Pikeys know no bounds.

1. Shove the hose deep into tank while keeping the exit hole plugged. The bigger the volume of submerged hose the better
2. Make sure the hose exit is located below the fuel tank
3. Once the hose is nice and deep uplug the hole
the momentum of fluid rushing into hose displacing the air will kickstart the siphoning action for you, no need for sucky sucky
works only on >80% full tanks though

>Gas in the mouth tastes bad
Never got this being an issue. I siphon shit on a weekly basis (mostly water from barrels into my water tank - I live off grid) and if you get any liquid in your mouth you're doing it wrong. Literally all you need is one small mouthful of air pulled down the pipe and the fluid will pull itself the rest of the way. I'm half convinced that Hollywood is the reason for this - in films they always show people getting a mouthful of petrol as otherwise retarded audiences wouldn't understand what's going on, so people assume you HAVE to draw it into your mouth for it to continue exiting the pipe, which is nonsense.

>I need gypsies or any ordirnary polish person to teach me this life saving valuable technic

Slide thread, but kek (still sagin)

>put the hose in the fuel tank, make sure the middle side of it is lower than the tank just like in the photo
>slurp really hard until you almost feel the taste of diesel
>put the other end of the hose in your can(quickly)
>when the can is full pull the hose from the car

can you open the little door thing without having the car key? i didnt know this was possible