Follow The Money

>archive.is/p0wQY
Someone willing to join me?

Attached: Zelenskyy Puttana.png (697x523, 65.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/p0wQY
archive.is/Xuci6
archive.is/jINjI
archive.is/DFQkw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Pinchuk
archive.is/cSM15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>archive.is/p0wQY
>archive.is/Xuci6

Attached: Zelenskyy Mangiamerda.png (762x317, 66.69K)

>MALTEX MULTICAPITAL CORP.
>Address: Midland Consult Ltd. Krutisky Val Street 14/16 3rd Floor Moscow, Russia 109172
>archive.is/jINjI

But, who's Mario Antonio Alvarado Castillo? He's the first link between Zelenskyy and Maltex Multicapital Corp.

Attached: Mario Antonio Alvarado Castillo.png (659x495, 66.14K)

>archive.is/DFQkw
Things are getting spicer...

Attached: Mario Antonio Alvarado Castillo 2.png (737x603, 110.31K)

How can a second-world comedian allow himself to purchase a $35M mansion in Sunny Isles, FL?

Attached: z.png (408x230, 156.53K)

How can he afford a near 4M dollars villa in Forte dei Marmi, Italy? I din't know Ukrainian comedians made more money than the US counter-part...

Attached: z.jpg (1080x603, 69.92K)

bumperino

Also. Kolomoisky is relevant for this thread

>Kolomoisky
QR?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi

>In the 2012 Ukrainian parliamentary election Kolomoyskyi was perceived as being one of UDAR's main sponsors.[37] This has been denied by UDAR.[38]

>Kolomoyski owns 70% of the 1+1 Media Group whose TV channel 1+1 aired "Servant of the People", the comedy series in which Volodymyr Zelensky played the role of president of Ukraine. On 31 March 2019 Zelensky won the most votes in the first round of Ukraine's real presidential elections

>In April 2014 Kolomoyskyi offered a bounty for the capture of Russian-backed militants and incentives for the turning in of weapons.[44] He also is believed to have spent $10 million to create the Dnipro Battalion,[43][45] and also funded the Aidar, Azov, Dnepr 1, Dnepr 2, and Donbas volunteer battalions.[46]

> men reported to be Kolomoyskyi's personal militia raided the UkrTransNafta's headquarters to expel the new government-appointed chief from the office. While Lazorko was in charge the state-owned pipelines had been delivering oil to an Kolomoisky-owned refinery in preference to competitors. According to Kolomoyskyi the raids were done with the aim to protect the companies from raiders and he related to it as a "PR-stunt to improve the ratings of smaller parties"

>Kolomoyski is a prominent supporter of Ukraine's Jewish community[53] and the president of the United Jewish Community of Ukraine.[54] In 2010, he was appointed as the president of the European Council of Jewish Communities (ECJC)[55] after promising the outgoing president he would donate $14 million,[56] with his appointment being described as a "putsch"[54][55] and a "Soviet-style takeover"[57] by other ECJC board members.

Zelensky is Kolomoiskys puppet, and he owns Aidar, Azov and all of the other paramilitary organizations in Ukraine

All power derives from deception in our "democracies". It is, or rather should be, an undeniable truth.

I'm willing to do it but I don't know how and what to look for

Reminder: Kolomoyskyi has been blacklisted from US itself too.

can you say Zelensky really owns those houses if it wasn't his money that bought them? he's an actor, i bet that's dirty money belonging to someone else that he was laundering.

does he have any connections to oil companies?

bump

start a telegram channel to point and note your discoveries

than if your shit is solid, send it to some media outlets

>send it to some media outlets
Kek!

Bump

Attached: E62AC9E2-95D7-4468-8275-695D5233AFCC.jpg (920x920, 283.04K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 7.46.42 PM.png (1764x1168, 2.86M)

This dude is interesting too: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Pinchuk Look at him interests and donations. Also, regarding Kolomoyskyi, archive.is/cSM15

Attached: BEBCE36D-E647-4EDD-B68D-13E9155C30B7.jpg (669x373, 56.17K)

someone tell me about buying silver

The Vatican Bank black card? Bump for effort OP

Attached: EB410088-1445-48C0-8664-3E6FE8C25161.jpg (820x1024, 154.23K)

>hurr durr, b-but the other guy is bad too!1!1!!1!1
Back to your forklift simulator, Hans!

Have a bump

>shelterberg inc.
There

>mangiamerda
kek

do you have the paid shit in maltego

>>archive.is/DFQkw
It's the ICIJ site. I wanted to download the raw data to analyze it, but my laptop doesn't have enough space. I'll try it next week when I'll go back home.