What the fuck is wrong with Putin's brain?

What the fuck is wrong with Putin's brain?

Attached: 9994.jpg (1137x893, 116.95K)

Officials said radioactive substances could be released from the plant because it cannot cool spent nuclear fuel after its power connection was severed.

A 750Kw power line connecting the site to the grid has been severed, Energoatom confirmed, although it was not immediately clear how this happened or what Russian forces were doing to resolve the issue.

Russia took control of Chernobyl on the first day of the invasion and has since captured a second nuclear site, the biggest in Europe.

The plant is no longer transmitting data to the UN’s atomic watchdog, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) warned.

In a statement, the IAEA said: ‘The Director General…indicated that remote data transmission from safeguards monitoring systems installed at the Chornobyl NPP had been lost.’

Safeguards refer to the field of IAEA work aimed at keeping track of nuclear material.

Ukraine’s nuclear operator fears the Chernobyl blackout may cause a radiation leak that could spread across Europe.

‘About 20,000 spent fuel assemblies are stored in the spent nuclear fuel storage facility.

‘They need constant cooling. Which is possible only if there is electricity.

‘If it is not there, the pumps will not cool. As a result, the temperature in the holding pools will increase.

After that evaporation will occur, that will lead to nuclear discharge.

“The wind can transfer the radioactive cloud to other regions of Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and Europe.’

Not my problem

You are talking to pootin op big bitch bobbies faggot. How may i help you?

Attached: F3B7D0BA-A3B1-4245-8085-4A7ACAE24D1C.jpg (1024x640, 85.44K)

Are you in Europe?

Chernobyl is abandoned. Idiots.

I guess they want training war in radioactive enviroment in real.

Stop crying like a little f.,, do you know homeopathy? This is what you get if you dilute some radioactive particles in the air.
The area is anyway evacuated and you don't even life next to uk.

I'm sure reddit would be very interested in your MSM scare tactic news

>Ukraine cuts mainline from Kiev because Russia disabled remote monitoring
>OMG RUSSIA STARTING NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST

I'm pretty sure Putin is actually some kind of chaos demon who is finally being ordered to destroy the world from his overlords in Hell.

lmao, so many clueless burgers

this, we're not in europe anymore after brexit, not my problem

Attached: 41231234.jpg (352x368, 19.41K)

they already tried this nuclear fud three times

YOU WILL PAY 1000 EURO/MONTH FOR YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT

based

Ha, can't blame him after the level of sanctions.

Okay best i can do is sprinkle cobalt on it.

Attached: 04933F63-FE15-4CD4-8515-528BB4C068C1.jpg (958x599, 124.42K)

It's like they thought of line failure when they were designing RBMK in the highs of cold war...
Fucking idiots.

Best post

They also FUD'ed about Russia invading Ukraine and people didn't believe (including Ukrainian Gov.)

They can shelter every citizen and gold in Switzerland. The whole country is a fallout shelter.

CRASHING THIS PLANET
WITH NO SURVIVORS
BASED PUTIN I KNEEL!

Attached: kneel.png (430x598, 177.74K)