I hope the last 2 weeks have made it perfectly clear that the Poles do not care about the future of Europe...

I hope the last 2 weeks have made it perfectly clear that the Poles do not care about the future of Europe. They only care about sticking it to the russians and their own personal well being.
They are willing to allow total Jewmerican domination of the European continent as long as it means having their little revanchism towards Russia.
They don't care if US domination over the continent means native europeans getting demographically replaced by arabs and niggers so long as they don't cross the Oder
They are traitors to Europe, same as any other country that allows the Jewmericans to impose their will and cultural transformation of the continent
This is your last chance poles. Be a part of a new sovereign Europe that extends from Lisbon to Vladivostok or face the 4th and final partition of Poland

Attached: Imperial-Partition-of-Poland-1815-1914-This-map-is-partly-based-on-the-following.ppm.png (850x630, 78.49K)

>junglenigger take on Europe.
so you can't afford European vpn now, Iwan?

I will opine on Europe all I want

Attached: 1626042071370.jpg (2340x4160, 2.56M)

I you want to do something with Andrzej, you'll have to get through me, VPN Ivan

Attached: 1646564877544.jpg (576x768, 107.03K)

Hi tom

tom?

>AAAAAAAAH YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YUROP
...yes, and?

Attached: 1629488078166.jpg (400x323, 20.47K)

>the filename
you didn't even try, Ivan

Attached: 1646244892885.jpg (398x376, 37.07K)

Attached: 1646246478857.jpg (352x365, 38.1K)

It's an old picture which I uploaded from my phone a year ago and I downloaded the upload to have it on my PC. Both my passports are on my parents house so I can't upload a new one with a timestamp

You are traitors to Europe and only care about yourselves. Why should anyone cry for you when Ivan comes knocking?

Attached: 1350.jpg (1170x2080, 247.36K)

So? Nobody in Europe ever gave a fuck about them. Theyve been constantly fucked over. The only reason they have survived is due to strong patriotism/caring only about themselves and hating Russia. Plus not trusting Europeans for one second.

>Plus not trusting Europeans for one second
They trusted the anglos and french would attack germany when the invasion began in WW2

Oh look this swarthy fuck made the same thread a couple days ago. What a pathetic cunt lmao

If You actually lived here you would know Poland and Hun are theb only ones fighting multiculti globohomo

>You are traitors to Europe and only care about yourselves
...yes, and?

>Why should anyone cry for you when Ivan comes knocking?
Because then we can have all the dead russians to ourselves.
In fact, I do want Ivan to try and invade us.
I want a nuclear first strike against russia.
I want 100 million dead russians.
I want russia to be an irradiated hellscape.

Attached: 1646777906580.jpg (544x408, 44.64K)

Meanwhile, poles are posting monkey Putin non stop

By allowing Jewmericans to maintain their hegemony over the continent and demograhically transform it?

Attached: 1619273304594.jpg (1080x1558, 305.37K)

>In fact, I do want Ivan to try and invade us.
How did that go last time?

Thats so based

based countries

kys loser retard

>pig mems funy
>monki putin not funy
Whatever, faggot

>In fact, I do want Ivan to try and invade us.
I remember you saying the same thing

>before WW2
>before the third partition of poland
>before the second partition of poland
>before the first partition of poland

Neither are funny. You're as retarded as pig posters

How did relying on Allies work out for us last time?
If Russia cant even deal in Ukraine then we can take them on easily.

How did Grozny go for you Ivan?
Or Afghanistan?
How many VDVs you gonna throw today in the meatgrinder?