Polish roasties BTFO

Any Forums promised me that young ukrainian thots would come. Instead, there are mostly 30-year-old women with 10-year-old children, but it was enough to make Polish women nervous.

The first femcel comments are starting to show up on the internet and this is just the beginning, it's just first week and 1 million of ukrainians.

Attached: 988.jpg (873x655, 76.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cz66sLHSZrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>polish women lose their jobs
>Mass immigration from ukraine - especially women will hit polish women. It will be most difficult for them to find a job. In addition, the surplus of women in the long run will cause a deficit of Polish men on the sex market, and therefore it will be more difficult to find a partner and start a family

Attached: image.png (887x407, 192.15K)

tldr; only one million of female refugees came to poland and polish women are already seethin

youtube.com/watch?v=cz66sLHSZrg

Attached: recover_the_recovery_vehicle__recovery.jpg (1079x820, 169.67K)

Based Polish women being against immigration

>Roastie fears the real refugees
Maybe those westernized thots will shape up instead of sleeping with nogs.

Maybe instead of exploiting women fleeing war you would Man up, take care of yourself and just be MEN of value? Why is it so hard for you? and you're acting surprised that no women want you.

niesamowite. jakoż to teraz nie murzyni, będą płakać że męża nie będą miały.

BASED
FUCK ROSTIES
I HOPE TO GET MANY BLOWJOBS FOR 20 ZLOTYS

based

Yeah i've been looking into it.

I can endure even shitier standard of living if value of women is greatly reduced in our society.
Maybe there will be something good coming out of this mess. I mean besides Russia being sent back to 30's.

>In addition, the surplus of women in the long run will cause a deficit of Polish men on the sex market, and therefore it will be more difficult to find a partner and start a family

We had exactly the same concerns when unlimited numer of sandnigers were inviding europe but then it was all fine. Now suddenly its a problem. Women are true niggers of gender. Its always about them

Maybe you could not be a faggaty Fag faggot?

They won't. They'll just resort to bullying and intimidation tactics since they can't run to daddy government to kick the refugees (actual refugees this time) out

You're not a woman. You're just a man playing dress up

Finally after 30 years of virginity my time has come!

Attached: waggle.gif (400x225, 921.74K)

#NotYourMen

Im an ukrainian women i dont like polish man. They are fat and stinks bad

There's a difference between undesirable shitskin males which would have zero effect on the dating or marriage markets, and a ton of young attractive women suddenly showing up

they should but they have brains warped by hypergamy so right now I think they're gonna be screaming on the internet and using shame tactics

it wont work btw, we had enough of those fucking roasties

It's a russian propaganda, nothing like this will ever take place, slavcel.

>t. polish roastie

Post tits or GTFO

>We had exactly the same concerns when unlimited numer of sandnigers were inviding europe
To be fair that was more about the raping and looting.

Can't wait until those entitled, brown Romanian harpies start feeling threatened by Ukrainian migrants as well.

female hands typed this

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (793x810, 64.21K)

hahaha good one, I will use that hashtag when they start to sperg out more

That is fake af
we have terrible female male birth ratio of 100 females to 108-110 males every year. in the group of 20-30 plus we have 1M 200t surplus sausages