Zelensky owns a 3.8 million villa in Italy. Bought 2 years ago

Zelensky owns a 3.8 million villa in Italy. Bought 2 years ago.

Attached: 99156937-9E7A-4CEF-92DB-283C558DE642.jpg (960x1366, 436.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c8GfX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obviously (((they))) are either minimizing the thing, or calling it fake news. Picrel “here’s why Zelensky villa isn’t important but just gossip”, archive.is/c8GfX

Attached: 655F6163-3C2A-4143-9BFD-929E8CF775B9.png (1024x768, 660.92K)

Wouldn't surprise me. There were a ton of slavs there when I went last summer. Let the country burn while you quietly escape to the nice sunny shores of Italy.

>Wouldn't surprise me. There were a ton of slavs there when I went last summer.
Yeah, because that specific neighborhood is made up of villas owned by Eastern Europe oligarchs, bureaucrats, and politicians (let it be Ukraine or Russia).

>Hit ukrainian sitcoms pay $6million an episode goy

Attached: 435483.jpg (1024x721, 126.43K)

so?

Oio Veio i goi mi hanno scoperto, spaco botilia

Attached: AFP_324D7QU-kOo-U33202166453361TVB-656x492@Corriere-Web-Sezioni.jpg (656x491, 26.24K)

of course. He also has a multi million dollar mansion in Florida. He's a corrupt puppet of the CIA.

Attached: 1645721660790.jpg (1024x810, 101.06K)

A TV star has alot of money. What a supprise

this all came out in the pandora papers
reddit was too stupid to understand on their own and nobody on TV explained it to them
who cares it's going to be fun watching them slowly realize they destroyed their lives to support actual Nazis

>A TV star

Pays nothing anywhere outside of the USA

What about the one in Florida?

He's got like a billion in money and assets. He has way more money than a TV celebrity in a shithole country should have. He's an obvious puppet and is addicted to drugs.

it pays nothing in the USA except for extreme cases like "Seinfeld" or "Friends"
all those sit com child stars ended up broke, raped, on drugs or dead
(notice you dont see sit coms about kids so much these days?)

Ukrainian comedian is in the same tier of net worth as top paid US actors. Not even once.

just sell it and buy your soldiers ammo

Speaking of: can we bring back the old Any Forums and dig a bit into it?

Ukies are extremely corrupt, it's part of their culture. African warlords have more restrain when it comes to public funds.

>African warlords have more restrain when it comes to public funds
They own nothing except a bride dress und are happy

Doesn't he also own a mansion in Florida?

disney channel seems to still have them (friend says)