Fucking Biden

Attached: file.png (485x512, 480.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xtr4eFpQRgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtu.be/Xtr4eFpQRgg

>take psychedelics
>realise life is about love and not work nor politics
I know this feel, user, and I share your pain.

Top off the hate in your tank now user, before it gets worse.

Attached: 1636625343572.jpg (500x704, 159.33K)

>Take psychedelics
Leave and search Jesus while you still can user. There is nothing you will find there that isn't already coded in the tradition of the Catholic Church.

>Leave and search Jesus while you still can user
Observe the christcuck trying to prevent others from finding true inner spirituality. Abrahamists are truly the spiritual jew.

Attached: 1646480643472.jpg (640x480, 40.86K)

Christ took psychedelics

The Catholic Church is the anti-christ.

pay it and show love for the Ukrainians user. One human family :)

> Take shrooms
> Get fucked up the arse by lecherous drug pushing bikers
Many such cases... my fat mate fergus got didgerydood because of shrooms

Mushrooms and Jesus have a lot of overlap. One inspired the other or something. I'm not sure what the details are, but many people report it.

Fucking kek

T. Fucks altar boys

He also meditated.

Twice actually. First time we were roaming about in summer in the 90s feasting on maccy dees and snacks and he was munching shrooms. A biker saw he was high and told him there's werewolves in the woods and he can prove theyre real. Fergus never did find any werewolves on the end of that blokes knob...

Don't bother to discuss with a christcuck. They are not here to help.

This is why I only do it once or twice a year. It does wonders for me internally but it just ramps up how badly things really are on the outside and how little we can change it.

He broke the cardinal rule of psychedelics: never go into the woods.

Both create the illusion of a platonic ideal, but Christianity is once removed from reality due to it being taught instead of experienced. That’s why it’s more useful as means of controlling a population — you control peoples’ trip.

congrats you're now buying at europoor prices

I agree fren. Feel like we are failing the biggest test of our time - that of love and compassion and soon we'll taste the consequences of that. Keep your head up and enjoy the experience fren.

interesting...I took them I understood that it is all of this disorder and faggotry destroying the country...

>t. synanogue of satan.