Sexual assault is the most common crime

When will you chuds admit that women have it WAY worse than you do?

Sexual assault and rape occurs almost exclusively to women and they are more common than even robbery.

You owe women an apology.

Attached: police recorder violence.jpg (1280x463, 94.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIbx4DM1s9I
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's even worse considering that over 90% of victims are women and two thirds of cases go unreported. Just admit already women have a worse life

Attached: us sexual violence.jpg (1280x124, 58.68K)

You'd be better of not being sarcastic. Everything you say is completely true, but the "chud" "you owe an apology" is just cringe.

What women deem sexual assault has changed over time. Especially if you’re an uggo.

>Just admit already women have a worse life
This is obviously true. I don't think anyone has ever denied this except cringe MRA blog writers.

No, it hasn't.

no we dont
according to your own graph only country where sexual assault outnumbner regular assault is US because its full of niggers who are holy cows and cant be properly punished for such a little things like sexual assaul tsince they are way too overrepresented in criminal statistics already

>Sexual assault laws either define sexual assault via penetration of one party or they straight-up define sexual assault as an exclusively male crime
>99% of sexual assaults are perpetrated by men

Really gets the noggin joggin.

anything is sexual assault in those countries. it has become meaningless.

Lame flirting attempt? sexual assault.
Brushing on someone by mistake? Sexual assault.
Looking at someones booba? sexual assault.

American women would probably be happier using Burqas. No one would bother them or look at them. Problem solved

Incel cope

They changed the definiiton of who can commit sexual assault to be completely gender neutral, and it's still almost exclusively men who commit it. The only reason it was ever previously not neutral is because the perpetrators were not neutral.
Why are you even denying this? We know (mostly non-White) men are the coomer rapists and we need to fix that. Denying it just continues the problem.

Everyone who has swallowed the redoill deny it

it's all bullshit if you look at the things they class as sexual asault. Even saving a woman from stepping in front of a bus or being busted browing Any Forums on your phone could be counted as rape.

Attached: sexual harassment.jpg (1374x1298, 319.8K)

No, it's not. Why do nigger flags always repeat this lie? Sexual assault is very clearly defined by the law. None of what you said is assault. Staring is just harassment and coomers should die.

Where I live rape is defined as penetration so unless a woman sticks a dildo up a mans ass she can't rape a man. Legally speaking. So that explains why.

Your theory only applies to US really. In UK, sweden etc, it is rayciss to report a sex related offense, so it rarely gets reported. In UK it's ok to molest and fuck kids as long as the perp is a fucking paki or a bulb head.

It is still pretty bad considering that robbery is less common than sexual assault and rape and that homicides are way lower than rape

It's literally just dick inside pussy, who cares

Attached: kek.jpg (1129x1600, 234.89K)

Assault is much more common. I'd rather be patted on the bum than punched in the face.

explain in detail how western women born after 1985 are worse off than their male counterparts
which rights are they lacking?
in which areas are they falling behind?

Women love getting raped. They were born to get raped, it's why they are weaker than men.

>They changed the definiiton of who can commit sexual assault to be completely gender neutral

That's not true for most countries in OP's table.

Rape is clearly defined and often goes unreported. Only comparable crime males are victim of is homicide and it's much more rare

one time in high school i "accidentally" touched this girls big fat butt when I walked by her.
since this was in the 90s she just looked at me with disdain and that was it
nowadays i'd be in jail

>29 per 100,000
90% of rape reports are revenge/regret.

>two thirds of cases go unreported
Which mean women don't even bother to report the "assault" thay happened to them

I've been sexually "assaulted" by gay guys and was called homophobic when I made an issue about it. Please tell me again why women have it better? Also look at those assault numbers.

>Sexual assault is the most common crime
Well yeah. Those pesky unattractive men keep breathing in the same rooms as women.

>Be retard.
>Complain about sexual assault while supporting liberal Justice Systems which let rapists walk free and treat them like victims.
>Demonize Right Wing Nationalists who want to execute rapists and show zero tolerance to sexual predators.
>Turn the issue into a 'Man vs Woman' issue to divide the population and distract people from the cause of sexual crimes (rapists being protected and people who kill them going to jail).
>Ignore the reality that leftists are trying to sexualise children and normalize the grooming of children (pre pubescent kids are being blasted with LGBT propaganda).
>Ignore the reality 'Queer' activists defend rapists who abuse woman and children.
>Ignore the reality mass immigration has caused such an increase in rape that ethnicity or nationality of predators is hidden by media.
>Think people on a Mongolian Basket Weaving forum are at fault and not the governments protecting rapists and tolerating sexual crimes.
Kill yourself.

this is why, too many dumb broads
youtube.com/watch?v=tIbx4DM1s9I

lol kys Moor.

Attached: 1584405985144.gif (498x267, 2.06M)

>Dress like a whore around browns
>Expect nothing bad to happen
Womanthink at its best.

>it's still almost exclusively men who commit it
Considering the exact same criteria for "sexual assault", I'd say the men have it done to them a lot more than you think (at least in the 1st world). Just go to a club and you'll see women forcing their asses into men's crotches or touching them. Men just don't consider it assault I guess.

Rape is an imaginary crime.

This graph is true , that is in feminist dreams since (believe all waaamen)
Fucking bullshit , it's not a sexual assault unless I'm seeing seriousness in it .

I'm taking about full 12 page Casca / Griffith rape monstrous testicle fuckery .

>trusting feminist statistics

Attached: truth about false accusation.jpg (1368x1024, 474.32K)

>two thirds of cases go unreported
If they aren’t reported how do you know they happened? If you know they happened, then by definition they were reported.

if they stay in the kitchen they probably won't be raped

Attached: rape smuggie.png (678x485, 20.15K)

Women getting what they wanted.

Wrong. Thanks to prison rape, rape in the U.S. is in some years more common among men than women.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2449454/More-men-raped-US-women-including-prison-sexual-abuse.html

Eat a dick. You owe yourself a bullet to the head.

Source: your ass

Women also orgasm whenever they get "assaulted"

Attached: rape orgasms.jpg (1000x1000, 458.62K)

Because it is a traumatizing event. Women don't want to relive traume or get into a position where the perpetrator could have an incentive to go against her

Rape is vaguely defined by a woman's limbic system.
Curiously, she only accuses the man of rape if her brain says it wasn't raped.
It's almost like women's bodies release hardcore mind altering drugs to incapacitate them when getting dicked by a powerful, aggressive man.

I thought women were strong and independent.

I'm sad about your personal experience, user. But it is true you are a much rarer case than most women

I'd be more concerned about rape then sexual assault. Sexual assault could be as simple as touching someones arse, it covers a very wide range of offences. Needs a breakdown really.

You are a massive faggot for not beating them up.

In typical woman fashion emotions are the most important thing.
Allowing them in the workplace and to vote was a mistake.

Irrelevant. The body may react one way but that does not mean it wasn't forced or that it was consensual

>10 whores gets raped out of 100k
yeah I dont give a single fuck. I hope chaos will come and roasties gets raped left and right while thier blood flows in rivers.