Any Forums month ago

Any Forums month ago
>Ukraine is a corrupt Mongol rapebaby sex trafficking failed state owned and controlled by Jews
Any Forums now
>Ukraine is a blond blue eyed Aryan trad ethnostate protecting the Western civilization

Attached: Flag_of_Ukraine.svg.png (2560x1707, 2.27K)

Discuss successful strategies here

Attached: 1646822596246.png (1083x440, 78.13K)

Guys, it is pretty simple to understand. Ukraine is like the gas prices, and Russia is like MSM. I hate fucking niggers.

Any Forums was always jewtin bootlickers newfag.

then hit the Jews where it hurts.. not their puppet state

They aren't even hiding in their discords now,

Attached: 1643325834548.jpg (500x483, 68.61K)

That's not "pol" it's tranny nigger globohomo shills trying to get the "nazis" here onboard, as if that ever worked

>>Ukraine is a blond blue eyed Aryan trad ethnostate protecting the Western civilization
indeed

Attached: white-ukrainian.png (600x507, 222.66K)

>Ukraine is a blond blue eyed Aryan trad ethnostate protecting the Western civilization

Good job noticing shill agencies being active here.

slide thread
kill yourself

Sorry Ukraine shill, but I never forgot.

Attached: P1-BT123_CLINTO_G_20150319181242.jpg (553x529, 77.03K)

It’s easy to spot the jews and shills lmao. This makes them seethe and it’s amazing.

Attached: BEB93BEE-F3AB-49E6-B441-DC448DB72A90.png (890x892, 1.41M)

>Any Forums now
>never ending screeching of vatnik niggers
Why is Russian propaganda so dogshit? Not even half-truths, just straight up lies from some alternative reality.

Basically globohomo knows of existence of Azov but they realise that Russia is way bigger threat to their global order than Azov who can easily be dealt with once the war is over

Attached: IMG_9061.png (648x1280, 1.21M)

kek it's funny that this is basically the extent of their "militancy"

>that pic
Kek I can finally say I'm whiter than somebody

Fuckraine

This conflict has been a nightmare for Any Forumscelsand their schizophrenia, they've been unironically mindbroken by it since this fits none of their narratives. You have a Jewish president of a white Christian nation with a single neo-nazi regiment fighting an invasion of Russians using Muslims and Asians whose retarded pretext for the inavsion was among others the denazification of Ukraine. Now put Ukraine not folding instantly, the embarrassing "manly" POWs caputed by Ukraine, the "weak" west's weapons and economy wrecking Russia on top of that and I'd be going insane too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1642177091710.jpg (500x500, 32.26K)

I depends if you consider the slavs white. If yes then ukraine is 80% white, if not then maybe 1%.

>Cuts genitals off
>I'm not insane

They would be smug if they were winning

WTF is that real?

There's Chinese footage of Russian soldiers and they look like Chads.
Meanwhile cuckranian nazis look like the average Kazakh lmfal

Any Forums always: Serbians are dumb niggers that drink Chechen muzzie cum

Redditors, feds and NATO shills

Wouldn't be the first this this board is an active target for shills during world events and it won't be the last.

It's really not that complicated. ukrops have a puppet gov with a jew at the helm whos using a false flag neonazi milita. Russia is a gigantic Eurasian federation whose military is ridding us of that whole jew nonsense. It's that simple

This.
This is basically all you need to know.