Aus/pol/: late night edition

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=HkOMiA_uGso

Attached: 9356382-6664151-image-a-1_1549504509528.jpg (634x804, 158.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/news/public-health/japanese-encephalitis-virus-described-as-growing-global-threat-as-residents-near-floodwater-warned-of-mosquitos-c-5986484
endchan.net/ausneets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same boat bro
it's getting fucking cancerous holding out but no matter what, don't fucking cave in and get a mortgage in this clown economy
As a matter of principle, don't cave

Attached: Canaletto – The J. Paul Getty Museum 70.PA.52. View of the Arch of Constantine with the Colosseum (1742-1745).jpg (1024x693, 585.31K)

Attached: braaaaaaaaaaaaaap.jpg (884x640, 73.31K)

Friendly reminder to buy mosquito coils lads.

7news.com.au/news/public-health/japanese-encephalitis-virus-described-as-growing-global-threat-as-residents-near-floodwater-warned-of-mosquitos-c-5986484

imagine the sniff

Attached: pwoor.jpg (2570x1895, 311.17K)

Daniel. Andrews. MP.

Attached: 1642223098580.jpg (750x590, 75.28K)

Attached: can you imagine the smell.jpg (2595x1891, 307.12K)

I'm just starting to think about property and to be honest the leverage you can get off a mortgage is just insane. No one's gonna let me borrow $600k to invest in anything other than a property. How can you turn that down? Then again everyone is saying interest rates are gonna go up and I'm yet to factor that into my calculation. But still having a $700k-$800k asset that's appreciating in value vs have $100k to $200k invested in other assets just seems like a no-brainer.

To the fellow Bunnings user from the previous thread.

You can get your employment info on Workday I think? And can access it remotely….

>late night edition.
nigga, it;s 6:30 in the morning.

Why is the hole oval shaped like that?

Borrowing from the money jew to buy the bank a house for the length of your loan isent a great idea with how things are going right now fren. Buy something tangible like gold or something worst comes to worst you sell your gold at a profit

Thanks for the heads up mate!

They're not worth that though it's a literal ponzi scheme that's gonna take out all the major banks eventually because they are leveraged up to their gills.
How does it make sense you can have loans on multiple 700-800k houses based on partially owning one house you still have 20 years to pay off?

Yeah I guess my fear is that I will be priced out of more and more areas the longer I hold off on buying a property. Especially since I will be paying rent in the meantime. The reality is that Australia is always going to be a desirable place to live, and the decision makers will let in as many people as needed to keep property prices from crashing. And they will be supported in that by the property owning public.
Even if the US and Europe collapses, that really only makes Australia more appealing to more people with money. I want to get my foot in the door.
At the end of the day you're either paying the Jewish banks yourself, or your paying your landlord who's paying the jewish banks with your rent money. One way or another you're locked into the system.

Just pure evil

Attached: eye-of-sauron-lord-of-the-rings-return-of-the-king.jpg (685x576, 67.27K)

Yes I guess there is a scenario where interest rates are raised to the point where a bunch of people either get foreclosed on, or all try and sell their house to downsize, thus putting a massive negative pressure on prices. But the gov't will do whatever they can to avoid this scenario, and their biggest weapon is open the flood gates to more and more immigration to stimulate growth and keep an upward pressure on property. There's a lot more people outside of Australia then inside it after all.

I got banned from /ausneets/
they're absolutely fucked. gatekeeping faggots.
I've been a NEET longer than anyone there
They jelly as fuck because I don't spend 16hrs a day jacking it off to children

Attached: neet grindset.png (1347x397, 27.46K)

>One way or another you're locked into the system.
At least if you have a mortgage you're building towards owning an asset instead of just giving money to some other cunt to have a roof over your head.

>I got banned from /ausneets/
link?

endchan.net/ausneets/
don't bother mate. I prefer posting here with the glowniggers and trannies

kek I didn't know people actually went to that gay shit. Why were you banned?

if you won't have children you're not a stakeholder in our nations future.
I like that, I might get that on a shirt.

kek you're not allowed to start a thread unless allowed by the kingnigger NEET