What's with the recent "coffee is healthy" push...

what's with the recent "coffee is healthy" push? are measurable benefits of coffee only seen because it probably replaces soft drinks in one's diet? to be clear, i'm talking about coffee, not coffee.

pic unrel

Attached: mcdonalds.jpg (734x413, 33.63K)

is black coffee good for you?

Attached: ebonybeerfoam.webm (640x800, 1.98M)

>to be clear, i'm talking about coffee, not coffee
what?

well, yknow. coffee. not the other coffee. but the coffee you can consume.

Black coffee is not bad for you if you don't suffer any heart conditions. It has a whole lot of caffeine in it which gives you a boost, although I don't really get it.

It's also good for having a quick shit in the morning, don't believe the people that say that coffee dehydrates you, that's bullshit.

why isn't his name sign mirrored?

okay..
i dont think its healthy, but I'm drinking at least 6 cups (black) till 2-3pm and most of the times one more at 4pm
there's a big backslash (depending on how used you are to it) around 4-6h after the last cup, forgot the name for it
butt if i compare it to energy drinks.. muuuch heathier, wouldnt drink that for money
anything can be poison, it depends on the quantity

thanks for commenting on my post mountain negro. however, i did not make the image.

I don't drink coffee or tea anymore. I get my caffeine tweak from the occasional milk chocolate treat. Bars, cookies, ice cream, the usual stuff.

It's actually... pretty nice. You can really feel it once you cut down on the stuff so dramatically. I sleep great and I'm always on a "let's get it done" mood. And my poops went from diahrrea disasters to solid logs lacquered 1000 times over. I wipe now and half the time there's nothing in the paper anymore, it's awesome.

I've never needed or tried coffee so I assume they claim it is healthy because it is a drug millions of people use to get through the workday. I think it should be regulated because so many people are addicted but the industry makes too much money from it. Coffee probably leads people to an early grave from increased stress on the heart from the caffeine and sugar everyone adds.

I read a few years ago, that black coffee consumption makes you less likely to have liver chirrosis. Now i drink couple of liters of mega strong black coffee a day. Also i have no more problems of staying awake, or digest

Makes me fucking pissed to see beer spilled

This is a beautiful post.

People view it as a productive drug because they get poor sleep. Every time I yawn in the morning at work, some faggot tells me I need to go get some coffee.

>It's also good for having a quick shit in the morning, don't believe the people that say that coffee dehydrates you, that's bullshit.
Are you fucking retarded? Coffee makes you shit because it forces water out of your body into your bowels. The fact that its 'good for a quick shit' is exactly why it dehydrates you.

Wtf is the other coffee?

better someone drink coffee to get their caffeine dose than a can of coke.

this is what i mean, is the inverse correlation between coffee consumption and heart disease/some cancers the result of people replacing soft drinks in their diet with coffee?

>is coffee good for you?
lurk more.

Attached: E335F9CB-0F66-47EF-B983-FA68EC515871.jpg (1024x769, 58.85K)

>what's with the recent "coffee is healthy" push?

to keep you more productive at work. it's the allowed drug to make you productive. like alcohol is the allowed drug to make you numb on break days

otherwise i tried several times to drink cofee but it's like my body dislike it, i start to shake, feel my heart pumping...and the werid thing is, after drinking cofee my pee will have a strong cofee smell, while it usual don't have any. so if feel like its wrong for me.

most people i know just drink cofee because they are used too. to me it looks as degenerate or useless as smoking cigarettes

IIRC coffee has antioxidants, so it is probably healthy in small-moderate amounts. But when you drink 3+ cups a day, like many wagies do, then the antioxidant benefits are outweighed by caffeine toxicity.

im weighing the antioxidant benefit as a commentary on how shitty people's diets are, meaning that coffee tops the list of how people get their antioxidants because they neglect healthier avenues like fruits and veggies

Let's not be a consumer of anything.

It really isnt. i Used to drink 3-6 cups of half decaf a day then start drinking beer or cider. quitting was one of the best things i could do. after a couple days of inability to focus and some migraine tier headaches i felt like i was on speed for a week straight. now that energy level is just what i expect. i sleep and wake up better, stay up later, and am much more active throughout the day. now everyone seems like a snail to me.