Were they really niggers

or were they kinda based and got jewed like whites are getting jewed?

Attached: 200.gif (265x200, 640.36K)

I actually have native in me
calp the (((white))) man

Actually more worthless than niggers, they should have been complexity destroyed

You ever seen a nigger make a basket?

The jews exported their adrenochrome. Jews don’t like nature since it’s beautiful and they are the opposite

Who? Italians? Coz this guy was no Indian, just an actor who pretended to be native American.

Shut up, Tyrone.

after reading the journals of lewis and clark, it seems like most acted like theiving niggers, but paradoxically had great capacity for gererosity. i think the injuns' lack of concdept for property ownership held them back from creating civilization. why bother innovating and creating when you cannot be secure in the fruits of your own labor? this is what commies, injuns and africans cannot understand

In this case - anglo-saxons were real barbaric
polluting the whole land niggers

>hunt buffelo
>sleep
>ride horse
>have sex in tipi
idk u tell me

They are better than aboriginals so thats good enough for me brah

No, he's right. Alcohol has raped their minds. They can't take it and ALL of them have become retarded.

They had a civilization, it's likely there was something close to a continental civilization at one time, but it collapsed before euros arrived and then most of the evidence got destroyed in land clearing for farms. You can still see some of the remnants of coastal cities and mounds tho.

Attached: 1646651663427.png (2415x3203, 3.23M)

Who cares?

They are a savage people that only became domesticated because the white man left them alive instead of completely destroying them as the featherniggers completely destroyed other tribes and the race of giants that lived in Notth America before the featherniggers arrived. I wish they would have been wiped out completely.

The native tribal society is one of the few societies that could and did actually work. Of course it had to be stomped out. Maybe it will be rebuilt.

The only tribals that deserved annihilation was the Aztecs.

They lost all my respect when I learned that they didn't have horses before eruopeans came. Well they did have horses many 1000 years ago, but they hunted them till extinction and the horses eurpeans brought where originally from that stock that indians genocided

Isn't that an Italian?

They got jewed and anyone who says otherwise is a brainless fucking nigger, what happened to them will soon happen to you too.

Attached: 76E56FC7-5EA0-4EF1-A863-C6153A600EF2.gif (320x240, 2.03M)

no one has time for this tree nigger bullshit

All peoples with spiritual animal totem guides or other spirit world connections are annihilated by kikes. Before Whites.
t Native American.

Attached: 1544666079196.png (600x540, 158.61K)

Mel Gibson made a movie about Aztecs. How accurate was it? Was it just a propaganda?

Attached: 1646733027085.jpg (1778x2404, 922.97K)

they sold thier lands for whikey and firearms so they could massacre the neighbouring tribes they couldnt kill for who knows how long.

some tribes were better than others I guess.

probably most thing we know about them are made up bs to make the white man feel guilty.

fucking shit lmao

>mel gibson and history

Attached: 12345678.jpg (831x453, 49.17K)

even jews jew jews