You probably will not hear this assessment from medical professionals, who are trained to be nonjudgmental...

You probably will not hear this assessment from medical professionals, who are trained to be nonjudgmental. But being judgmental is pretty much my job description. So: If you are healthy and refuse to take the vaccine when your chance comes, you are a free rider. You are gaining the benefits of living in a community without paying the minimal cost. And, in the middle of a health emergency, this is shameful. During the past year, front-line workers — especially health workers — have taken far greater risks each day. Many have paid with their lives. Many are paying with symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. Next to this, the real risk of getting vaccinated is minimal. You are being a bad citizen if you don’t.

The reality, whether people like it or not, is that we do share a community. We owe much of our health and happiness to one another. And we have bonds of history and duty deeper than our differences.

Performing these duties is not without reward. There is a personal benefit in fulfilling a civic responsibility — a sense of pride and shared purpose. And being vaccinated brings a thrill of freedom, allowing you to move through the world with less fear. But the ultimate goal — the return of normal life — can be achieved only when we act together.

Okay? So just get the vaccine.

Attached: 1640431013756.jpg (542x720, 48.77K)

That's Elliot? doesn't look like his father at all

No

Attached: 1423607294904.jpg (215x268, 5.58K)

Elliott's father is a jew

Fry the Rice

Pay the Price

Nah..not gonna get it.

Attached: 20220308_195838.jpg (504x629, 64.07K)

>Okay? So just get the vaccine
No, don't think I will.

>But being judgmental is pretty much my job description.
NARCISSISM. Why should we give a flying fuck about YOUR judgment. Protip: We don't.

Attached: 1638275236425.jpg (504x500, 83.07K)

Dude just have sex

Activate the transporter, Mr. O'brien.

No.

>ultimate goal — the return of normal life
strange how the most retarded ones are hanging onto this, your first happening...

Cope normalfag, I'm not getting the vax out of spite.

You probably will not hear this assessment from medical professionals, who are trained to be nonjudgmental. But being judgmental is pretty much my job description. So: If you are healthy and refuse to be drafted when your chance comes, you are a free rider. You are gaining the benefits of living in a community without paying the minimal cost. And, in the middle of a health emergency, this is shameful. During the past year, front-line workers — especially health workers — have taken far greater risks each day. Many have paid with their lives. Many are paying with symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder. Next to this, the real risk of getting drafted is minimal. You are being a bad citizen if you don’t.

The reality, whether people like it or not, is that we do share a community. We owe much of our health and happiness to one another. And we have bonds of history and duty deeper than our differences.

Performing these duties is not without reward. There is a personal benefit in fulfilling a civic responsibility — a sense of pride and shared purpose. And being drafted brings a thrill of freedom, allowing you to move through the world with less fear. But the ultimate goal — the return of normal life — can be achieved only when we act together.

Okay? So just get drafted

Attached: images (12).jpg (678x452, 22.84K)

Whatever you said goes against my freedoms. Unvaccinated don’t contribute to spread more. Vaccines are not correlated to reductions in the population.

Ok? So just tounge my anus nigger.

>still believing vaccine works

Attached: tedros.png (508x763, 341.85K)

I will die before I bow to the world. Christ is king, I’m his son.

you're a bootlicking faggot and I'm judging you

1. If we were talking about a genuine threat to the public health, I would agree with you. I would probably consider a vaccine.

2. We are not. We are dealing with a contrived set of scripted events that pose no actual danger to the long-term continuance of our state. You can keep your syringe of saline or whatever the fuck to yourself.

3. Your post is long and you’re a fucking dildopusher

Ummm... sweaty? did you just... I can't even... like... this is SOOOO 2021, like, were all about Ukraine now ok?

dont care
DONT CARE!!!
not taking AIDS cancer clotshot.
im not
NOT TAKING IT

this is too long for my zoomie brain I need more dopamine. update your gay shilling algorithm you faggot zogbot