ELITE MATHEMATICS AND CODE

What are other examples of dangerous lines of code, mathematical formulas, and theorems. What political impact can they have on society, who actually has a strong enough working knowledge to decipher these rules of nature?

What of cryptology and quantum computing? What will its impact be on our day to day lives and how will they further reduce our liberties?

Attached: the inverse root that broke the worldtree.png (1378x1184, 420.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PtTLHfaYWs
youtu.be/p8u_k2LIZyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why have currency if there is nothing for sale?

Would you inversely calculate the vector of an inter-continental hyper-sonic weapon?

Attached: GLASS EM.jpg (275x183, 9.84K)

System.out.println("Of is technical illiterate who saw computer for the first time today")

why have currency?
why sell things instead of sharing them freely?
rising tides raise all ships.

+1 бaнaн

I hate Java

there is nothing elite about applying halleys method to an equation

This has nothing to do with nature and everything to do with the IEEE 754 format of sign*2^exponent*1.mantissa lending itself to some fast and inaccurate math.

>halleys method
check it again dipshit, its not that simple

try again. the magic is applying a cubically convergent root finding method with a good initial guess. the second iteration was commented because one iteration was found to be sufficient in single precision floats

crypto network like ethereum has garbage tier code that's impossible to debug or expand
the world will use one world cryptocurrency within this decade and the crypto network is already out there in public, this network works so smoothly and coded so beautifully because it's alien technology

get raped. you don't know what youre talking about.

Why do mathematicians write so obfuscated code what the fuck?
Software engineers are constantly finding new ways of making complicated logic easier to understand while these fuckers do everything to make their code look like shit. What is wrong with these idiots? They want to look smart or they're protecting their knowledge?

Attached: 1641883748794.jpg (604x585, 37.45K)

Am not code retard, but am maths n physic retard.
Can you describe in maths terms what this script does?

FINALLY MY TIME TO SHINE ON Any Forums HAS COME

Riemann Hypothesis if solved apparently can put all encryption systems in risk as it can accurately predict prime distribution on number line

P vs NP if solved can put Blockchain in risk thus destroying crypto

I aspire to solve one of them when i become a full fledged mathematician

you're wrong. its not halleys

it wasnt a mathematician, it was one of john carmack's engineers at id software in the 90s. they needed the speed in the render engine. rather than dividing by sqrt(x), they multiplied by 1/sqrt(x) as found through the function in OP.

What the fuck.

Attached: 109462-shot0000.jpg (960x600, 475.21K)

look up stuxnet if you haven't already, it's an interesting read
essentially a virus that spread through infected USB-sticks until it eventually made it's way into a nuclear reactor in Iran where it started breaking shit

Attached: 1646366678657.jpg (840x1024, 107.33K)

Crypto is by design meant to be exploitable. Someone, somewhere with every project has the keys to the castle. It is simply another elite scam. Look at who controls the majority stakes in all the major coins. CENTRALISED.

This is insanely streamlined and FAST. You're used to libraries and rely on them far too much along with the benefits of fast processing.

Quickly and accurately calculates an inverse root vector. Primary use for physics and light simulation.

Attached: 1646277780279.jpg (750x1000, 57.89K)

>I CAN'T ROOT

fisk, what about it?

fast inverse square root

>never wrote machine optimized code
codelets like you will only write business apps for a reason.

I'm becoming terry Davis. I have 2 degrees 1 in compsci 1 in compeng. Real good got accepted by 2/2 big 4 after interviews. Ended up just breaking down and ghosting them on the first day Just can't do it, too mentally draining. Had breakdown etc, been NEET for 10 years. FeelsGoodAndFeelsBadMan

Feel sorry for me rant over my bad had to get it out and this seemed like the thread and I'm drunk

Gonna drink the rest of this wine and sleep pce niggas

Stuxnet would have had to be planted with full intention. The idea of it spreading organically through people going about their lives is ridiculous. Stuxnet had to look for very specific IDs to work. IF you really buy the idea that it would have been just likely occurance idk what to tell you

youtube.com/watch?v=7PtTLHfaYWs

Attached: code.png (2778x782, 1.26M)

Q_rsqrt(x) = 1 / square root of (x)

Why, what went 'wrong'?

This was used in quake or something right? Vaguely remember years ago when it was talked about

Get some therapy and talk to someone about it, you could be our future hope.

>Q_rsqrt
QAnon predicted this

weird, I though java was national language of Indus

YT explaination: youtu.be/p8u_k2LIZyo

yes, because naming functions and variables properly somehow slows down the execution
you may be high iq but you're dumb as potato

Quake 3. An "impossible" feat at its time.

Considering all the speculation surrounding the idea that OUR world is a simulation, bits of code like this are KEY to understanding OUR world and how to break it or even BREAK OUT.

It's just a clever approximation.

Stuxnet was jumping air gaps too, using tones to spread itself.

Wanna do a crypto project? Need a smart contract dev,last spot, project 68% ready, need the backend code

Nothing went wrong it was just very mentally draining 24/7 and I wasn't built for that. Anyone here who codes professionally knows what I mean when I say you are literally NEVER not mentally fatigued, even on extended weekends and vacations.

Also almost all of my family died in the 6 year span I was in college I suppose that didn't help but I assume I'd feel the same even if my family were here

>implying any of you know how to code

Attached: Capture.png (638x927, 41.63K)

Nah I haven't touched an IDE in about a year and don't plan on it any time soon evennthoufj I crave it like smoking cigarettes.

I got enough $ to last 10 years (as of pre inflation) so realistically 4 or 5nnow and I'm gonna end it as soon as it's gone

>doesn't understand how code is complied and executed by the CPU
no wonder you're just the janitors of europe. kek

Implying it is code and not instructions

ah very nice, thankyou gentlemen