40K ex soldiers in Ukraine supporting hohol bros

Fellow vatniks
Are we going to be okay ?

twitter.com/ItsDeanBlundell/status/1500970343204274182

Attached: FNSIKPCXsAA_mt6.jpg (828x1402, 121.71K)

Did someone say 40k?

Attached: 1643805100142.jpg (514x764, 320.17K)

40 000 ? Did you mean 600 000 ? I mean these 6 000 000 foreign soldiers will give a hard time to Putler.

>40000
Do people actually believe this shit?

Yeah, sure.

I knew a milf that had sex with retards. it was her hobby and she was open about it. she told me that it felt wonderful being able to provide romantic love and intimacy for people who struggled so hard to understand the world. The way she described it was that it was like being fucked by an animal, since they operate on instinct when it comes to sex. Most are chronic masturbators and are desensitized to sustained contact, so retards fuck hard and long, and they’re very selfish in bed. She enjoyed seducing them and the way they reacted when she let on that she was serious and wanted them to mount her. She told me that she never used condoms when she had sex with retards, not because she liked them, but because it was degrading and thrilling for such a terribly misshapen person to cum inside of her and get her pregnant. According to her, she had aborted 15 retard babies over the years. Think about that. Think about how much sex with retards she had to have been having to get knocked up with downy sperm 15 times. she was incredibly hot even at 45 but after knowing that possibly a hundred or more retards had their way with her and had cum inside her, I couldn’t bring myself to have sex with her. She seemed really into me though, and I’m not really sure why.

by the end of march they're gonna say it was 6 million LGBTQP+ volunteeers who saved us from the ebil russians

>source
>trust me bro

seems possible
ukraine has an unending source of arms, ammo and soldiers it seems
Will putler finally have to press the button ?

Attached: photo_2022-03-06_09-52-40.jpg (927x1024, 75.28K)

based, the more russia kills now the less it will need to kill in WW3

Any Forums: weak men create hard times
Also Any Forums: attack volunteers for fighting to protect people in a war

Can't make this shit up.

Attached: 1646725315654.png (512x669, 452.58K)

And the Russians are still there despite losing 10,000 men and more armor than they had in the entire country before the invasion.

Doesn't need to. He's already sent. America into turmoil

i don't understand a single thing

>I’m not really sure why

Attached: photo_2022-03-07_23-29-33.jpg (200x180, 6.36K)

>40k people
>literally 1 vaccum bomb

Totally real and true

That's because the Russians don't operate on the same basis as we do. They don't consider those losses to even be a lot and it's completely still worth their time to continue pursuing this.

Even if real, I don't see how this is relevant if Russia decides to bomb them from range. They've been holding back, considerably so, but if Kiev's so reinforced that it would be difficult and too expensive to just capture it, they'll be forced to raze it instead. I hope these muppets realize in what a precarious situation they're in. And all of this just because they want to virtue signal. Unbelievably brainwashed.

you think 40k is a lot, even if it was real? Even during Napoleon wars that was not a big number.

almost all of these volunteer cucks have only ever been up against illiterate sandniggers, they're going to get BTFO even more than the ukrainian veterans are

>Sittep
10-4 battle buddy we are go for operational deployment of tactics. Can I get a sitrep, over semper fi AWOL forward green LZ, roger. Unass yourself from my AOO, over tactical response initiated hoorah

notice how much the shills talk about foreign volunteers while the Ukrainian army is conscripting every man in the country between 16-60

No problem, our governments already worked it out with the Ivan's to "erase" these problematic radicals for us.

That was a really interesting story, user. Thank you for sharing it with us.

I believe it! Based! Ukraine is saved!!!!! Goddamn I am going to go now since it is that safe and Ukraine is curb stomping those Russians.

Another fellow ex seal team 6 sniper I see.

Hahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahah

40k niggers pouring in to defend Neo Nazi battalions and a Jewish president.

Postmodernism is complete

Imagine being so retarded that you willingly go and fight Russia. They were lucky enough to not be there when the shit broke out and now they're going back to die for absolutely no reason. They will all be killed, especially those who can't speak ukrainian or russian.