/uhg/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #467

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Ukrop 93rd mechanized attacks east of Dnipropetrovsk, losing 250 soldiers and 18 combat vehicles
>No major Russian movement on 03/08 due to potential direct negotiation with Putin-Zelensky
>Biden's oil requests snubbed by Saudis, UAE, OPEC
>US demanding “part or whole” of Venezuela oil production to ease sanctions on Maduro
>U.S. Deputy Sec of State Nuland admits to biolabs in The Ukraine
>China demands the US release more details regarding the 26 US-backed bio labs in Ukraine ASAP
>Putin signs decree banning exports from Russia, imports to Russia of certain products & raw materials until 2023
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol, Kiev, Kharkiv are surrounded and besieged
>US has banned russian oil, gas and coal imports
>US gas prices hit 4.17$ a gallon, an all time high
>Zelensky “ready to recognize” Crimea as Russian
>Zelensky: No longer interested in NATO
>Kiev Surrounded, M30 east of Kiev has Russian vehicles
>Ceasefires violated again after foreign students were evacuated
>Irpin and Kiev mass exodus happening
>Irpin street fighting, Russia 22km from Kiev center
>Russia: Evacuation from Mariupol, Melitopol, Byrdansk prevented.
>European natural gas hits 2500, then 3800 euro/1000m3, a 6x increase in one month
>Russia encourages Russian websites to migrate to Russian hosts in leaked documents
>Russian MoD dropped new info confirming the presence of US-backed bio labs in Ukraine

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/i7GuEJds8Ig
youtu.be/lPbKMRfKsnQ
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶Non-Shill Sources
dragon-first-1.livejournal.com/
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022

Attached: Future Map ? .png (1181x825, 84.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/strelkovii
vk(
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: cope3.jpg (1000x609, 265.39K)

WHERE IS STEINER?

this is 2014 map

The R*ssian federation is about to lose the war in Ukraine in the most disgraceful way possible, and this is goig to finish Russian statehood in it's current incarnation. The new state will need new constitution. let's write it together boys and girls! It is going to be a constitution of the former cruel and corrupt EMpire of Evil, rotten through from the top to the bottom, brought to it's knees by the coalition of forces of the Greater Good an Democracy. thus this constitution should not contain articles which could be deemed problematic by the forces of Democracy. So no "kill all Jes" et cetera. I come up with teh following so far and i expect amendments and ideas to extend and improve this Document. I also know for sure the many of Russian ppeople related to politics and media frquent this board, so chances to see this document or parts of in th the new COnstitution are quite high.

Preamble

The Pacificized Russian-speaking Territories (The PRT) is a conglomerate of independent dempocratic states (the Members)-successotrs of the Russian Federation, USSR, Russian Empire and Principality of Muscovy (the states-Predecessors).
The PRT and Russia are equivalents.
The PRT accepts full historic responsibility for all the atrocities agains lifes, wellbeing, livelyhood, freedoms and cultures of peoples and nations (the Atrocities) commited by the states-Predecessors. Any justification of the Atrocities is declared illegal. Any demostration of the symbols of the states-Predecessors is declared illegall in all cases except those necessary within the context of the history research.
Coitizens of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ideology have equal rights.
The Titular nation on the territory of the PRT is declared Russian nation (ethnicity).
The Titular and only the Titular nation bears all responsibility for the Atrocities.

//tbc

This map is much more realistic than what we have now, next will be splitting of moldavia between romania and russia

yeah go ahead and make another 1000 of these, thanks

The State
Parliament elected by the popular vote exercises legislative power in the PRT
Exective power in the country is exercised by the Government of the PRT, appointed by the Parliament
The Supreme Judiciary in the PRT is executed by the Supreme Court, where each member is appointed for life by the Parliament and approved by the special commission of the UN.
The recommended forms of governing of the Members are democratic parliament republic and democratic parliamentary-presidential republic.
Every Member of the PRT has the right to leave the PRT confirmed by a referendum. The referendum is carried out at the expense of the organising group (the Group) in 30 days after the Group demonstrates that it has enough funds to cover all the expenses necessary for the referendum. To approve the withdrawal of the Member from the GOT, a simple majority of the votes of the citizens who voted in the referendum is required.
The formation of new Members on the territories of existing Members is carried out by a referendum, similar to the referendum on the withdrawal of a Memeber from the PRT, in the territories that expressed a desire to form a new Member.
In the event that the territory of a Member is the place of historical residence of a non-titular nationality or persons of the non-titular nationality have at least 20%
representation on the territory subjected to the aforementioned referendums at the time of the announcement of the referendum, the Titular nationality has no say in the referendum.

The Army

The PRT absoultely rejects of militarism and imperialism in all their forms and manifestations. Propaganda of militarism and imperialism is completely prohibited. Glorification and justification of the military Atrocities of the Predecessor countries is completely prohibited.

//tbc

I need invasion related names for the players of my blood bowl team bros.

So far got,
>Putin
>F Givi
>Z
>Bukhanka-chan
>ZA SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>Ghost of Kiev
>Resurrecting VDV
>Russian Saboteurs
>Snake Island 13
>Russian death squads
>No Fly Zone
>Two more weeks
>Undead Chechens
>MAXIMUM INDIANS
>Roadcope
>Reddit Rambos
>Zunny
>Expired NLAW
>Steiners counterattack
>Dematerialising Il-76
>60 mile convoy
>US Biolabs
>Picklejar AA
>15 Billion A Day
>>Ukrainian Navy
>Cope Cage
>Mummy Natalia

Playing brets so the more the merrier, say if any are shit
Also remember, Kane lives!

The PRT voluntarily renounces the possession of any form of offensive weapons, including but not limited to combat aircraft, warships, missiles and rockets, armored vehicles, artillery, space-based weapons, laser, sound and wave weapons, any types of weapons of mass destruction, etc.
The size of the PRT Army is limited to 50,000 persons, including the Army itself and any paramilitary organizations with the exception of the Police.
The PRT declares that it will never use the Army outside the UN-recognised borders of the PRT, except in cases of providing assistance to other states at the request of the UN without moving weapons across the borders of the PRT.
The army of the PRT is an integral part of the political life of the PRT and has the right and duty to actively defend this constitution against attacks from both external and internal actors.

The Document
Amendments and changes to this document are possible with the approval of the highest assemblies of all three branches of the government of the PRT, the highest legislative assemblies of each member of the PRT and subsequent approval by the UN General Assembly and the UN Security Council.

//the end

It's not going so well. Tranny shills will ignore
t.me/s/strelkovii

Attached: strelkov p1.png (954x799, 305.59K)

z

Attached: photo_2022-03-09_02-03-15.jpg (604x403, 43.02K)

Attached: 1646559428826.png (312x350, 135.11K)

>drop the syrian vdv

Attached: file.png (302x334, 143.72K)

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Strelkov is one of the few analysis worth reading but I still think he's far too black pilled, he doesn't have the necessary numbers to make such sure determinations.

As long as we are it, could we get Prussia back, poland? You can use our bases as much as you want in return.

>including but not limited to combat aircraft, warships, missiles and rockets, armored vehicles, artillery, space-based weapons, laser, sound and wave weapons, any types of weapons of mass destruction, etc.
That's too much, just copy japanese article 9

Attached: 16468197268140.png (527x763, 143.35K)

How do you know he doesn't have the info? He should have more than you possibly could.
>vk( )com/wall-96743538_362035

Attached: file.png (553x807, 132.62K)

Fuck I really want this to happen, Germany is such a better shape with Prussia attached.