Tell me more about state-of-art Russian military armored vehicles. This is some 200IQ stuff here...

Tell me more about state-of-art Russian military armored vehicles. This is some 200IQ stuff here. How will pathetic Ukrainians with their puny Javelins cope with this massive power?

Attached: russian military vehicles.png (596x457, 436.11K)

Both sides did the same in ww2
U don’t waste armor on logistical vehicles but soldiers will make field adaptations

I think Russians possess more javelins than Ukrainians do now.

Wow that's really smart.
Good thing they have enough fuel for that extra weight they carry around.
Oh, wait ...

>1 box of banan at the side of the road
>ruskie soldat leave vehicle unattended
>steal it

Did you guys know that you’re literally heckin disrespecting the saviors of the white race right now? APOLOGIZE.

Attached: 1646645304942.png (1528x1038, 776.9K)

isn't that blocking the intake and fucking up the truck/engine?

they're going to abandon them in a minute anyway.

I don't even have to look at flags anymore. It's either a Pole/Finn/Lithuanian.

The national sport of Poland. They excel at gargling NATO balls more then they do cleaning toilets.

why poland so scare of russia?
poland is so pussy they are like rats lmao
no worry of russia they are not scary

It's actually smart. May save it from small arms and you can use the logs to help you get out of a bog.

The slat armor works. Not always, but it does help depending on the incoming projectile and it is worth he time/weight of installing it.

The idea is it's trigger the explosive projectile before it contacts the armor, allowing the explosive energy to dissipate somewhat and the rocket shrapnel ends up smacking the armor rather than exploding apart. If you look closely at successful EP hits you'll notice the armor is often cracked open - that's from the explosive force, not the rocket shrapnel. It's better than nothing and it could mean the difference between a disabled vehicle and casualties. You have rockets flying at you trust me, you'll take anything you can get.

i can smell your whiney vagina from here, toilet fixer

lol. he is literally me.

then why did Ukrainian navy scuttled their own ships if Russians are getting destroyed by Ghost of Kiev?

Are these from Donbass?

>Abandon outdated BMP and T-72s
>Ukrainians capture it
>Eventualy they will try to take back lost territories with these vehicules
>Rekt them in plain fields
>Avoid to damage infrastructures and avoid civilian casualities by forcing the ennemy to leave the cities

>outdated BMP and T-72s
>T-72
You really need to see what tanks make up most of Russia's 12,000 tanks. They have 0 delivered T-14, 750 to 1000 T-90s and 5,000 T-72s. Of the 5,000 T-72s 2,000 are active (3,000 reserve).

would it stop anything?

Maybe that was just my theory. I dont saw footages of captured T-72 in the same time.