California man accused of woman's random, brutal murder

Why are Californians so violent, Any Forums?

>Gardena man arrested in murder of Desert Hot Springs woman

>A Gardena man charged with murdering a Desert Hot Springs woman had his arraignment postponed today to March 25.

>Sharron Eugene Gadlin, 48, was arrested Friday in connection to the murder of Cheri Huss, according to spokesman John Hall of the Riverside County District Attorney's Office.

>Huss was found dead in her apartment on Parma Drive in Desert Hot Springs.

>According to Hall, she had been stabbed multiple times and was bitten by the killer. Investigators discovered that she had fought off her attacker, causing the assailant to leave blood. Hall said blood and saliva found at the scene had matching DNA.

>Forensic genetic genealogy was used to identify Galdin as a person of interest in the case.

>Investigators further discovered that Galdin lived about 12 miles away from the murder scene. After receiving a warrant to obtain Galdin's saliva, it was discovered that there was a match with the DNA collected at the crime scene, officials said.

>Investigators located and arrested Galdin on March 4 and booked him into the Byrd Detention Center in Murrieta where he remains held on $1 million bail.

>Riverside County prosecutors charged Galdin on Friday with one felony count of murder along with sentence-enhancing allegations of using a weapon during the felony.

kesq.com/news/crime/2022/03/08/gardena-man-arrested-in-1994-murder-of-desert-hot-springs-woman/

Attached: EgPy3bbs-cherri-huss-and-sharron-gadlin[1].jpg (1920x1080, 635.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nbRoyJXSfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers aren't human, news at 11

shieett nigga i didnu nuffn

This was 28 years ago free my nigga

sounds very typical actually, he decided to viscously terrorize and brutally murder a White woman when the opportunity presented itself, probably been day dreaming about doing that his whole life.
Approximately 850,000 White Americans have been murdered by niggers over the last 100 years

Attached: 1606180963805.jpg (775x1024, 195.06K)

So, less than COVID sweetie.

fuck off nigger

its the fucking judges releasing these violent niggers out of their cages

SSHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiit

Attached: behead all satans___.jpg (1200x1604, 1.67M)

>gets out with no bail

>kills again two days later

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN

niggers arent human but california turns everyone into animals

I can't even imagine visiting let alone living in a place like California or New York in the current year. It's hilarious because it's so bad in some places like New York that even niggers are complaining about the rampant crime. Reap what you sow monkeys, hope you all fucking kill each other.

I used to dream of driving all around the USA. No more. It scares me.

youtu.be/1nbRoyJXSfQ

They do not understand cause and effect, user, your gloating does nothing.
This will get worse unless and until white men find their balls again and restore order.
Not sure this will ever happen, but it's either this or planet of the apes for ever.

It's getting worse everywhere I live in TN and there are junkies and shit about anywhere that's remotely urban, fucking spics flooding the place the past ten years and of course everyone's favorite the niggers getting emboldened these past three years due to jew niggery, it's not the same as it was even ten years ago. Makes me sad, but mostly angry. I'd love to shoot them all in the head.

fuck niggers

Cyberpunk fiction actually portrays it well, you just kind of get used to the fact that outside is dangerous and violent and unsafe. But you need to keep going regardless. Shitskins are animals but it benefits the rich to force them upon us so oh well I guess I'm obliged to endure it

I keep hoping for that day but I doubt it will come. The best you can hope for as far as whites "fighting back" is them killing half a dozen during a failed home invasion. You get those stories in the news sometimes and it gives you a little hope.

Cyberpunk fiction my ass. I remember downtown St Louis being a ghost town filled with crackheads back in 2004

If you lived here you'd be violent too.

That's one of the very shocking and depressing developments across the US in the past decade. The emergence of homeless camps/junkie hives ALL OVER the place. Fields near the interstate in random mid-sized American cities are crawling with homeless druggies and full of tents these days. Vehicle and catalytic converter theft is becoming a national crisis.

Nigger.

Imagine how bad it will be once they start giving them free crackpipes and shit. I think I saw something about our retarded puppident supporting the idea. With narcan being a thing now they never fucking die and go away.