NATO Will Become Even More Cringe

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-004055_Chrome.jpg (1053x1222, 557.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/iGOYap1s1MM?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: AngerEstrogen.jpg (1865x1572, 991.39K)

Gribauskaite has been a warmonger and the most active puppet barker ever. She needs to get the position lol

Built

And women's hysteria will bring the end of the world. Cool.

Lol

short hairs are insane cunts

>(((women leaders from eastern europe)))
(((They))) have figured out that you can put a (((woman))) in charge and liberals will accept anything she does including wars and genocide and she will always be right. Look at the WEF young leaders and you'll notice an awful lot of women, far more than men.

Attached: BN-EI841_schwab_GR_20140902125020.jpg (1242x810, 161.93K)

youtube.com/shorts/iGOYap1s1MM?feature=share

The Croatian mommy has an insane body.

No blacks? Time for a black one.

Not this fucking cunt

>women in politics

Attached: DmsHm1gUwAAKTcJ.jpg (110x142, 5.42K)

It will happen to Russia too if you don't violently reject all this faggotry.

Why would they even consider Kolinda, she was useless as president, what good can she do for NATO?

I commissioned lewds of our expresident

They're all puppets of the WEF globalists who want to bring about the Antichrist.

Attached: krsti.jpg (606x238, 25.83K)

They look fucking inbred!

can we see?

I pick the ugly cunt in the middle!

Maybe not joining NATO was a good idea, though not like it matters now anyways since our politicians have used US politics as a bible on what to do. Jews and globohomo is the death of culture.

Also notice that they love that blue color that is on the flag of the EU and Israel.

the croats are the only ones that can talk to russians since they were never really under them. the rest are just too much seethe.

She actually wants nato to fight Russia in Ukraine, she said multiple times that the only way to stop Putin is only with war, sanctions do nothing. Get ready to get drafted boys.

jens tells russia if russians meddle with the flow of weapons it's article 5 baby.

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg warns Russia against attacking the supply lines NATO countries use into Ukraine. "An attack on NATO territory, on NATO forces and on NATO capabilities will be an attack on NATO," Stoltenberg told Canadian CBC News. It is feared that Russia will try to prevent the outside world from carrying weapons and other supplies to Ukrainian forces, and Stoltenberg admits that the supply lines within the country are vulnerable to artillery and aircraft attacks. However, the right of NATO countries to supply Ukraine with weapons is enshrined in the UN Charter, he says. (NTB)

You can find it easily

Attached: kerstssi.jpg (496x851, 82.93K)

In my experience... this is redpilled

i think its just because women tend to ascend to the throne in times of a lot of conflict ( like when all the males of the royal family dying in battle or getting assasinated, or when there's mo male heirs)
so its not that woman are violent its just that putting a woman on the throne is a 'last resort' in most systems of monarchy when everyone else is dead. either the kingdom has nearby hostile countries that killed said male royals or there are no male heir's which could spark a war as royals dont see a queen as a legitimate monarch and would try to cease the throne.

i would bang Kolinda

Grybauskaite has ties with KGB and is a former communist.

Dios mio... I never understood why NATO command has to be political. Just put army people instead of politicians

I think it's more that women ascend to power in wealthy and powerful countries, as the saying goes, good times creates weak men who let women in charge of their affairs. Women start wars that are extremely easy to won. Women would never start wars when they enemy could actually invade your country and burn your castle.

Anyone who accepts that offer instead of telling NATO and globohomo to go fuck themselves is a traitor to humanity.

Maybe we should shill that so she doesn't get the position?

Based
If NATO becomes so cringe that no one wants to join, tensions will Russia will go down.

reminder: leftism is literally just femoid ideology

Grybauskaite is just a foil in this list, it's the other two women that are considered for the job.

Nice

Attached: St_Olga_by_Nesterov_in_1892.jpg (366x1000, 74.11K)

1000% they'll be afraid to appear weaker than what their ideal man would do

yo that middle bitch reminds me of someone (pic not related)

Attached: megamind-movie-review.jpg (1500x1000, 116.63K)

There we go

You're fucking naive. Army people are there to obey orders and these politicians are here to push the globalist agenda.

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-03-09 à 10.06.58.jpg (496x607, 52.45K)

Our ambassador will be applying.

Attached: AE652021-1ED9-4B29-8B3A-61991ABE467F.png (696x578, 487.31K)

BREAKING:ISRAEL TO JOIN NATO

Simps ruined this board and now will ruin the entire world. Fuck this timeline.