Dutch police came to my house warning me to not post pro-Russia material online

What should I do anons? The liberal gestapo literally knocked on my door this morning and gave me a warning.

Attached: dutch_police.png (747x1109, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i-amqnkQalE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you think her farts are like?

Attached: coffey is not good for you.jpg (601x256, 34.16K)

Call Putin and say you are being oppressed by nazis. He will invade and liberate you.

what did you post and where fag?

Dry little toots that caress your face softly and flow into your nostrils, filling them with faint musk.

Attached: wojak_brap_sniffer.jpg (645x773, 119.81K)

Begorra would ye lookit t mudflaps on that! Ye could snap her dicky off in that sweet shitcutter.

Attached: 1600064295132.jpg (693x800, 102.91K)

>walk around the city
>see a parking mercedes fine car
>pull out my tape and put a Z on it
>next day walk past the same car and it was keyed from all sides

Attached: 52A33FAB-9B38-4D34-9D7D-32C0C9527352.png (359x497, 10.21K)

I know you don't have actual free speech, but what are the laws you have on the books in this regard?

I posted this on my facebook. Some cuck reported me to the police for hate speech and they came to my house this morning.

Attached: eu_v_russia.jpg (919x528, 58.94K)

KEK

Bullshit

kek, you're a poet

I would expect an European policewoman to have gas that isn’t that bad compared to an American policewoman

> tracebook
Ngmi

wow i love our freedom in Europe.

Is that meg from family guy on the EU side

sex

The Netherlands is a liberal dictatorship. We have had the same liberal dictator since forever. Rutte has been in power for nearly as long as Putin.

go live in russia if you hate the free west so much

deserved

Double down but protect your anonymity. Free speech has much consequence right now

Attached: 1646209441366.png (400x400, 149.87K)

Live stream it next time they come
also this

Pick between
>Giving rights to a small minority of people that won't bother you or your lifestyle while also getting better salaries, less corruption and x5-10 better standards of livings
vs
>Pick the traditional country that marginalizes said minorities, but be poor for the rest of your life and miserable, while the women of your country whore themselves out for Westerners who are such degens

Gee I wonder what Ukraine should choose?

First of all deny that you posted hate speech since hate speech is entirely ambiguously defined and therefore doesn't deserve the power over people by law.

Next print out copies of that and tape them onto public spaces at night.

at least they haven't randomly stopped you on the streets and asked for your phone

No, instead they knew exactly what you posted and where do you live

Attached: palp.jpg (800x450, 40.19K)

>having your real name on facebook
>even using facebook

whats wrong with u nigga. Are you also vaccinated?

Should have shouted "WELCOME TO THE GULAG" and locked in your basement.

I call bs because the Dutch police do not even show up if you report a neighbor throwing bricks into another neighbors windows. They're so terrible they might as well not exist at this point. They also are a gov organization and they only want to hire north africans and niggers for diversty. Fuck these retarded cucks.

should've killed them and posted their severed heads online as a warning

Fuck her right in the pussy.

What did they tell you? Curious

youtu.be/i-amqnkQalE

they are big pussys

kill them

Claim you're a black transgender and them talking to you is another George Floyd event.

Attached: sniffgif.gif (480x269, 1.55M)

>>Giving rights to a small minority of people that
bother you or your lifestyle while also getting worse salaries, more corruption and x5-10 worse standards of livings while the women of your country whore themselves out for Westerners who are such degens
i think Ukrops choose poorly

I swear these fucking meme flags. I never get the option to post under fancy meme flags like yours. Any Forums is elitist AF

Verbally warned you? Did they give you a citation? Of a written warning? Please show me and redact any personal info.

Attached: 75kacy57i6v61.png (828x468, 97.67K)

Take a break and let the cops get off your back.
Let other people make pro-Ruissia posts in the meantime.
You're welcome.

lol i doubt this happened, but if so ask them what law you are suspected of breaking

Deserved for using facebook.

Should have executed you for posting something that cringe.

Attached: IMG_20220309_021253_032.jpg (960x1280, 164.64K)

dat azz

why would he or I move to a country without learning the language, culture and laws/customs of? that would seem very rude memeflag nigger

:)

your country is gay and fake, you're the meme flaggot

p.s. you will never have sex

>In the top one you left out...
>Opens your borders & demographically replaces you with foreigners. Then punishes you for speaking out against it.
>Also, rape gangs, murder & overall higher crime rates.

Yeah, they Dutch give nationalists 30-day sentences for shitposts occasionally. There was a teacher in Zaltbommel that showed his students news coverage of the awful muz terror attack in Brussels. He was shocked when all the muz kids in his class cheered, he posted about it on twitter. The pigs showed up and threatened to prosecute him under a 16th c. statute for sedition if he kept talking about it.

Attached: hup-Holland-hup.jpg (340x450, 52.97K)

Attached: police.png (791x610, 395.71K)

I live in The Hague near government buildings. The police here is more on edge when it comes to political threats. There is a big police presence all over the city for the lizards in power, to protect the embassies, and globalist institutions like the ICC.

It's hard to take the spear point of globohomo seriously when it has such a spank-able ass...

Attached: 1644193631306.jpg (350x360, 26.9K)

>posting opinions that counter the narrative of facebook
I know you mean well.

Well at least now I know yurop anons need to be shills in order not to get arrested. Hope your just joking around since even the Russian user's aren't even getting in trouble

Why are you so angry now?

Wouldnt be the first time. Rypke zeilmaker, an anti agenda 2030/climatehoax journalist has been harrased multiple times and was even jailed overnight for his critisism.

I apologized, said I was joking, and told them I won't do it again. I was legit scared. I didn't expect it at all. They even showed up with guns.

Imagine telling lies on the internet, OP.

Even though the police are in the wrong, You're still an idiot

Tell them Russia is the last bastion against the satanic new world order

that stuff just happens on Any Forums literally touch grass, like I won't deny that there are isolated events that you can use to spin narrative, but those are rare. Nobody in Sweden wants to work dead end jobs, there is no other option than to import people who are willing, if all the people from 3rd world countries left your country and most western countries would cease to be, because nobody wants to do actual work. Westerners just want to be programmers and managers or live from neetbux.

Because my country has a 1500 year old history it's on a meme flag, your country is just an extension of Germany and France.

Be a fucking man. I've already caught charges for wrong think here in the US, and we supposedly have freedom of speech, speak your mind king if they remove your tounge they only prove they fear what you may say. Plus they can only kill you once.

Got a call last week from a bot: your posts are being monitored on the internet, press 1 for more info

Dont know if it was real or a poojeet scam