Saw my ex 9 months after she left me. I'm still not over her bros. She almost cheated on her new boyfriend that night...

Saw my ex 9 months after she left me. I'm still not over her bros. She almost cheated on her new boyfriend that night. I'm sure she would have if I pushed it. How do I get over her? I still want her back

Attached: images - 2022-03-09T083239.428.jpg (554x554, 18.34K)

If she has the same worth as my jewish ex gf you should kill her then rape her dead body then chuck her in a river

holy mother of cringe

The best way to get over one is to get under another one.

try my love life.

I have been trying to get a relationship with a girl from my childhood since September last year bro and I still haven't gotten a relationship yet.

My love life is like from a greek tragedy because I had a dream of her in 2020 which made me burst out in tears because I gained a sence of inferiority and saw this girl always as my best friend and wanted to protect and do everything for her so she can have the best life possible seeing how she grew up in a divorced family since age 6.

I didn't want to bother her with my retarded NEET ass. However the dreams came back stronger in 2021 and it pushed me to contemplate the possibility of commitment for like a week. Those feelings of love had such power to them I gave in and decided to send her a facebook message.

From there it went downhill because we tried to contact the mother that was divorced from the father since she lives with the father (rare case in divorce i know) so we decided to meet up all together. Only she said she has work so she cant come so she pushed the day of meeting me to the weeked before my birthday.

Btw we are both from 2000 so she just started working.

there is a whole lot more and explaining it feels like I am telling a greek tragedy, but this is about you so lets fix that mate.

May I ask what caused the rift first?

fuck off normie

Reminds me of a guy who dated a jewish girl and after they broke up the bitch took all his money from his bank account.

Don’t obsess lad, have the mentality of abundance and no fucks given, you’ll just drive yourself crazy, go cast a wide net.

celibate life?

Thanks for sharing user.

We were housemates. She wanted something more when we both moved out. I wanted space. She found someone else. She would still see me. We started dating but then she left during a lockdown period 9 months ago.

This isn't politics, fren.

Love is life and life comes from love.

This was my shitty attempt to sounding poetic.

0OF so was it ever true commitment mate?

user I don't know if you believe in tarot but I will consult the cards for you if you'd like. I will do a make a wish spread to see what you can do.

Op here. Could you do that for me?

I don't like to be that guy but this isn't really political. It belongs on Any Forums or Any Forums desu.

Listen mate, women are worthless but if you want her back here's what you do
>never show weakness
>get on with your life
>earn money
>be happy
If you do these things you'll likely meet someone new anyway but
>women want what they can't have more than anything
so appear distant and aloof, it's a fine line and you don't want to overplay it but at the same time there is nothing more undesirable to a woman than a simp so fake it if necessary.
Doesn't sound like she deserves you anyway

i already laid out the spread i will give you the results. I will do a lovers head spread after this and a advice spread. You can do your own tarot btw.

I made my own deck using Yu Gi Oh cards and it works. Just look up all 22 major arcana cards and arrange them from fool to universe. Universe is on bottom and fool ontop so when you hold the cards in your hand you will see the back of the cards but the universe is the only card facing you because every other card is behind the universe.

You can use any spread you like.

I myself shuffle the cards ti'll I feel its done and then I break them in three seperate piles.

You want to take the top and create a second pile and then a third pile with the remainder. It doesnt matter how many cards each pile has just move along with whatever happens. Now that you created three piles take the first pile and put ontop of the second now put the combined pile ontop of the third pile and you are ready to do your tarot spread.

Is the beast injected?

You must block her everywhere AND stop talking completely to her. Move out for a while if necessary. It won't be easy and it won't be fast. I myself am still recovering from one really disastrous relationship. 7 years and it still hurts, but it's a numb pain. If she's not here I can do anything like before I even met her.
Do that and you'll be functioning once again. But you gotta be strong. Stay determined.

>how… blah blah snivel blah
Have a wank.

Attached: C07AE6E9-BF53-41A2-AA00-6AF30BA50B74.gif (500x388, 505.46K)

Make a wish pread for aussi user.

Question: I want for australian user to get back with his ex

1 where does the desire stem from: Hierophant
2 past life influence: lovers
3 future influence: universe
4 current influence: hermit
5 Who can help you? Chariot
6 What is in the way? Tower
7 Advice: Death
8 Guidance: Temperance
9 If Guidance is taken: Wheel of fortune.

Remainder of deck: Justice

Where do I go to find what this means?

You're a good due for not cheating and causing someone else to cheat. You got a girlfriend once, you'll manage to get another, better one.

jfc man reminds me of my best mate from scotland who i had to help from not committing suicid because his gf broke up with him.

He tried to commit suicide multiple times after his new GF felt like abandoning him btw so it became an even bigger drama shitfest because his relationship with his new gf isnt exactly stable because she is like 18 and he is 23 so the woman still has these farfetched ideas of a relationship which make it hell for him.

As a 30 y/o boomer I can say that you never truly get over the ones you genuinely loved. The feelings of regret and wanting her back will stay with you. This is part of life.