Joe Rogan describes in disturbing detail on how he'd beat child molesters to death

Joe Rogan describes in disturbing detail on how he'd beat child molesters to death

Attached: Tie.jpg (946x1408, 289.18K)

who fucking cares

fpbp

Imagine being a child molestor and realising that wasn't a child you molested that was renowned podcast host Joe Rogan. I bet they'd feel like such a creep.

somebody got...touched

Attached: 1624139425473.gif (232x198, 1.83M)

There are 2 people that I’ve known that went out of their way to let people know how much they hate pedos. One of them I went to school with years ago, the other my former coworker. Both are in prison, one for distributing CP, and the other lewd molestation.

Attached: 1646718954422.jpg (1280x720, 70.56K)

Hello glowie chomo.

scared dog barks the loudest

Attached: ever-one-put-yo-hands-please-sir-think-of-the-20043889.png (500x564, 167.78K)

Fucking this

soooo are they trying to say that we shouldn't beat pedos to death?

john 8:7

Children are without sin.

Joe has basically admitted he did.

Journokikes are kvetching because they love touching little kids

all have inherited the fatal disease of sin and all have fallen short of the glory of god

His name was Joe Biden

he is quite dumb. If one has a legitimate reason to kill someone, shooting them is the most convenient and effective way to do it. Imagine ufc fighter goes full retard and attacks some molester only to be shot in self defence by the molester. All that shitty physical training, skills that took years to learn instantly countered by some dude who just bought a cheap gun.

Classic, nothing to do with this tho

This thread reminds me, I haven't coomed in a few hours. I think I'll go for some cunny.

>alleged

Child molesters should be hung from the nearest lamp post

Is that why he wont have Sam Hyde on.

Attached: 1623745054795.jpg (2511x1280, 685.4K)

They said they guy did it 100 times and got arrested and they gave him no bail.