Thread 2

Of >Ask me anything quickly before the thread gets deleted.
So OP, how can we fuck them up maximum with minimal effort?
What can i do to kill them?
What can i do to hurt them maximum?
Where are our "watchers" that help us?
I DID NOT CONSENT TO BE A FUCKING SLAVE

Attached: ama_blabla.png (1205x590, 1.33M)

Attached: 1615004884464.webm (400x300, 222.01K)

Doubt he'll check the thread but wanted to ask him about the GATE Program based in the UK. I had strange encounters when younger, constantly protected and taught bunch of languages and other shit - Can AMA user elaborate if he ain't dead

First of all "earth" is a game, ran from the "moon", Andromedan space-station, retrofitted & "federation" ran, federation being an earth term to describe a word I don't have the letters to type.

There's nothing you can do to "hurt them", considering they have lookingglass technology & would pull you over with weapons in your car, or fly a small passenger airplane into your house. You're here to experience the limitations of the game, to feel the way you feel so when it's over you understand how free you are, when it's over you'll experience a high like no other, you don't know how lucky you are, the soul growth is going to be insane.

How do i raise consciousness?
How do i lucid dream?

Ok, let me ask otherwise: How can i make them kill me now?
What do i need to type or disclose that they nuke me into orbit?
I want out NOW

Not the AMA guy but you can find most of it through reading. It isn't hard, it's just that the vast majority of people don't care for it because they're brainless and lazy.

GATE is a federal program & has Federal purposes, to recruit talent for black-projects, etc.
You can find MKU info online easily directly from the DIA & CIA.

Do people in immersion pods reincarnate as whites? Do lesser races like pajeets have weaker psychic / spiritual powers?

How long till disclosure? What tech is being released next?

Attached: 1637598062471.jpg (768x1024, 183.21K)

Meds,Hans

*souls not people I guess

based krautbro. LETS TALK ABOUT UFO TECH. STAY AWAY FROM THE SOUL VIBRATION RETARDS

Attached: cat-vibe.gif (220x220, 385.72K)

I don't want to be a soul. I want out. I want to be off. I want my soul or whatever to DIE and be OUT. I do not want to experience anything. Just black hole, no consciousness and no nothing. Nothing. I just want to be out instead of living slave lives over and over again to learn something that isn't specified.
Fuck this shit show game

You'll die when you'll die, 80 or so years is a short lifespan anyways.

You can be anything you want to be from Immersion, however for some reason Females pick male characters & males pic female characters, much like what they do while playing video games on earth, like fortnite or world of warcraft, etc. No different.

So they taught me languages, math programs above my age (5 - 12) then just kinda dipped thinking I'm too retarded for it? At the least, It's helped me with my degree but seems odd.

What do you know about Tavistock?

There will never be ET disclosure.

You're in that dark light right now, this place is the lowest you can go.

Why?

Attached: 1646691332019.jpg (607x607, 91.76K)

I just want it to stop

From the last thread:

I’m a pilot, My dad is a pilot, my grandfather too. Many of my family were before him.
I once had an unintentional past life regression during a hypnosis session..
Haven’t put much thought into it as it’s batshit insane (when you say it out loud) but during the regression it came out I was a pilot in World War Two who was killed in combat.
The point of the hypnosis was to try and solve ‘test anxiety’. The hypnotist found that I have it because I watched my best friend burn to death during after crashing during his first solo training flight.
My solo flight was to be right after his..
Now I have test anxiety in this life, apparently.

Anyways, question is..if real, does this kind of genetic/spiritual line you mention go beyond just the ‘elites’?

Attached: 85B47F2A-905D-4D87-AB55-EE6E8F9A3774.jpg (4032x3024, 1.56M)

China might enter moon and show some photos

Is mental illnesses real or pushed?

E.g OCD, MPD.

Are Schizos actually more consciously awake or brain-fried?

Has reincarnation ended after 2012? Was the hidden hand correct?

Which genetic stocks hold the most spiritual capacity / powers?

it never stops because of a fundamental flaw. the halting problem in programming languages. the sim cant stop itself. ive experienced it myself. because ive studied it thoroughly

Attached: 1641248627221.png (2146x1898, 458.64K)

Past lives are 100% real, plenty of examples online with definitive proof. Also if YOU feel & know it to be true, it's obviously true.

How can we make the sim crash then?
There has to be an bug somewhere.

Also: How does demiurge play into this scheme? Is he the one sitting in the moon, controlling the control machine?

So your soul has a gender? This "immersion-pod", are users of it part of another civilization?

In that case I was an Asian girl in late 1800s, very nice

Star asterism or hidden craft? It's getting harder to tell these days.

Attached: foto_no_exif (26).png (507x454, 585.74K)

Proffered gender, yea. But some races are genderless, most races are gendered though, just like almost all species on this planet are gender based. Duality.

Explain Babys

I dont know ive just seen it. its like an automatic reboot sequence followed by a crash, then it cycles through reboot and crash for like a stupid long time. eventually re-equalizing. honeslty one of the worst experiences of my life. i dont even like bringing it up anymore

preferred*** auto-correct hitting hard.

Impossible to stop this simulation, from inside of it.

>I want out NOW
Eat some shrooms bro. You can't destroy them, but you can destroy your POV and rebuild it. May as well if you want to die- do it symbolically bro

Attached: a cool book.jpg (1954x3125, 764.16K)

(You) #
Usually the same consciousness / soul group over & over, that's why preserving the blood-line & abilities is essential to maintaining their soulprint compatible body.

I guess OP isn’t coming back. I was really curious as to what he felt happened to the souls when a bloodline ended and the associated souls had no more “soul print compatible” bodies to use.

Going to shower and get ready for uni but gonna leave some questions

Do you get recruited or is there a way to work yourself in to secret programs - offworld colonies.

Is there a due date for a change in Earth - Mass disclosure, welcoming of technology or will it be slowly introduced, controlled and timed.

Why, within a simulation or as it is called a 'game' of sorts - would it be allowed for a group to control others genetically, without any interference e.g Jesuits and royal blood controlling genetic altering technology and forcing Europe to take on degenerate-DNA?

What is the actual end game, to maintain a constant state of fear and control with the hint of false-optimism?

I'm here brotha

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1877x104, 20.85K)

Is hollow earth real? Are governments in contact with them? What do they look like?

>Anyways, question is..if real, does this kind of genetic/spiritual line you mention go beyond just the ‘elites’?
Genetic memories are embedded in your DNA and can be remembered like real memories- shrooms can help with this-

And lastly, thoughts on brain-enchancing drugs, are Nootropics useless when you reach a state without them or can they be beneficial? E.g Modafinil

Recruited, always. No "awakening", or "disclosure", in our lifetimes.
It's a place to experience limitations & a near complete disconnect from spirituality / consciousness. we're stuck in a state of low-vibration, being almost near death.
End game is just maintain the game, so we have a place to play / go.

Could you elaborate further?

Pajeets are stronger than whites though

Yes of course, there's an Antarctic treaty, no fly zone & no orbit zone over those regions for a reason. entry points & bases. I shit you know they'll blow up your boat if you try, or shoot down your plane, not kidding either, go & try it.

Recommend reading list.

Are the hollow earth inhabitants a seperate reincarnation "pool" than us surface dwellers? Are they a different human race, or is it germans etc.

Thats a slippery slope. I’d go as far as to say that most of this worlds problems stem from what people ‘feel’ to be their truth. As for me, I ‘feel’ it’s possible for a variety of reasons which aren’t pertinent to the question I asked.
Question remains, does this kind of spiritual/genetic lineage exist in individuals outside of the ‘elite’ circles.
I consider most of these ‘people’ to be malevolent parasites who feed off of suffering and misery that they have a large part in creating.
You say a person can ‘choose’ their existence and body..why would a ‘soul’ chose to be one of the billions of cattle that exist on this plain of existence?
>inb4 that’s their mission
Makes no sense.

Attached: 90F39001-15E1-4C92-96EE-973C451002D8.jpg (828x1149, 1.15M)

Not useless at all, plenty of drugs / nootropics to enhance cognitive function. they had to give us coffee for a reason, so society can function. Most high performers were diagnosed with "adhd", as children.

Here's a hint:
PROJECT LOOKINGGLASS
Can only see end chain events.
All the muddle in the middle... OPAQUE.

Let's say you've got a robot stuck under the Asimov Three Laws. It cannot directly or indirectly allow a human to come to harm. But how deep is that chain? Die of old age? Die of statistically predictable, yet unknown for certain medical issues? Suffer from genetic illnesses? How much moral responsibility can you offload onto an affordable home appliance droid? What of self-abuse such as alcoholism or drugs?

If one droid hands another droid an unknown clear liquid in a sealed container, does the second droid bear moral and legal responsibility if a human drinks it? What happens if a human kills another human by playing 3 droid fireman handoff to droids that have less functional sensors?

Likewise, if I break a taillight which later gets into an accident at night which then kills a politician, does the incident handoff chain of events allow a LOOKINGLASS forewarning to save that life? And what happens if multiple targets are killed simultaneously through multiple activator units ? Just because headlines are made, accuracy can be faked because the true weak link in future forecasting is the honestly of reporters. If the reporter declares "natural causes" then to the future incident prevention teams, they get no alert scenario to alter. The best target to infiltrate is the reporter racket and the medical examiner racket, then the LOOKINGGLASS clowns are blind to all targeted executions.

Attached: gateshit43.jpg (732x252, 47.07K)

Anything you can do to show yourself as a probable candidate, be that achieve success in a field or be on their radar through the open-web?

How can i find out what my mission here on earth is?
Don't tell me
>Raise consciousness
if you can't tell me how this works.

more like before the flat earth nigger subhumans flood the thread with their tinfoil hat retardation

Are the "hollow earth nazis" real?
If so: What role do they play?

Do lemurians walk among us? Are the dark races lemurians? What is their goal in this game?

I've seen it all before in GATE threads, someone heard my story posted here once and sent me a bunch - Very similar experiences, features to my own; but the only outlier being that I couldn't find many others in Wales that met the same conditions, even classmates. I keep it hush hush because I'll be perceived as just a typical internet schizoid.

Heres a tldr the last op tried to day:

>high tech (ufo) created by (likely Usa)
>they have bases in solar system
>alien species exist, from humanoid to the classical reptilian thing
>during space exploration it was found out thah moon is a metal hollow ball with a small sun inside and surface is somekinda hollgram
>he didnt say the controllers are still there so it was likely forgotten as an observstory
>says a teleport/portal exist from (didnt say was it from earth but likely, could have been moon too), portal exists from earth to mars like in movie doom

Then went on to say that mind is very powerful and in theory you could jump out of the portal in Mars with your mind, but would be hard

Also, some humans are aliens, in a VR pod, "immersion pod", but when they comr to our plane they have to forget it.

And so on.

He was real I think. Might know someone involved in these stuffs. He even said theres spider? looking aliens in Mars, well this is a real nasa mars cyriosity rover photo, a fucking alien mars crab spider

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-080827_Firefox.jpg (1080x944, 387.73K)

Those caverns / entry points have geo-thermal energy / hot environments from the center of the earth, it's not hollow completely but there's massive areas & environments there. It's not some inverted holy land with a star in the middle, that's ridiculous & impossible, but in principle it is hollow / a toroid. The races are Agarthians, reptilians, mainly Kingu, they're everywhere & a few others like the humanoids with extremely large heads / elongated skulls, I forget the name off the top of my small head.

Excel in everything you do, try to be top of your class, be obedient to authority, invent something new or come up with a new idea & execute on it, work directly with the government when they approach you about it, join a secret society or become a member of where all the bored rich guys go & show off / socialize.

Ball horizon is how it works except the ball is massive you dumb retard

Should be enough answers for me, if you're real then I appreciate your time - If you're a larp, at least you gave me something interesting to read