Anyone else disappointed in russian performance? im not a fucking shill and frankly i dont give a shit...

anyone else disappointed in russian performance? im not a fucking shill and frankly i dont give a shit, in fact i hope as many people die as possible from both sides, but i cant help but feel terrible, russia is so fucking bad, now there's only one super power left, amerimuttia...

Attached: 1646573912574.jpg (851x837, 35.05K)

Russia vs the world was a shit concept from the get go.

HOLY FUCK I JUST SHIT MY PANTS BRO

I'm more disappointed in the King of Jordan

why

Russia was always a middling army on the offensive, and somehow spectacularly successful army when defending the homefront. This is a trait that most slavic people share.

Attached: 1626283330286.png (1639x120, 37.99K)

So what? This isn't new kek everyone knows he's zog, that's like you being disappointed in biden.

I'm just generally disappointed that the Arab world has had to live in a state of dysfunction since that tumor placed itself in the levant.
Not new, but I'm still going think of it as unfortunate.

Kike gimp

the arabs have been living in dysfunction during almost their entire history, we're fucking losers.

who isn't a kike gimp at this point

Middle East was significantly more peaceful than it is now after the last Mongol-derivative invasion and before Zionism. More specifically, modern Sunni terrorism is a creation of Zionism to destabilize their adversaries (i.e. ISIS never attacked Israel).
If you don't think that's accurate, then enlighten me.

"ISIS" has literally existed forever, just under new names, they are "khawarij".

Anyone thinking that they might be playing possum?

>khawarij

That’s the ibadis in oman.

Don't think so, russia is just trash, chechnya, georgia, syria, libya, all failures except chechnya which was pretty much a pyrrhic victory, and now look at ukraine.

>syria
Didn't they achieve their goal of keeping Assad in?

And they're still in Georgia to this day.
The few Georgians here won't stop chimping about it on this board.

Everybody was so scared about the russian bear and turned out a bunch of cia trained nazis could fuck him. Anyways Russia will take Kiew in the next days

We haven't seen russia's final form

So they were meant to level all the cities? They're trying to not harm civs while Avoz are using them as human shields.