What does this traitor think of the war?

Attached: Snowden.jpg (1400x1400, 208.75K)

cia pls go

oh fuck off m8, he's a hero for exposing globohomo spying.

>traitor
to hell with you

Attached: 1643025168658.png (460x345, 153.81K)

Once he called us brother, once he thought the chance to make us laugh was all he ever wanted

Does he get paid in rubles? will he get a cost of living adjustment given current events?

A traitor to zog is always a fren.
Stay comfy my frens.

Attached: 1644296205862.jpg (931x922, 480.19K)

If the CIA were after snowden he'd be gone. He's an asset.

The CIA can't do anything right. All of their declassified internal documentation and literature is "how do we learn from our mistakes and stop being so fucking retarded?"

I guess we don't do it again?

Attached: russians.png (640x346, 317.99K)

God I love that movie

Snowden was a fucking hero.
Government agents should not be spying.
For the government to be like “awe snowden how dare you!”
Is literally the same as a jew who ripped off hitler coming back and saying “awe hitler how dare you!”

The ppl who snowden brought to light are quite possiby ghe most massively homosexual faggots God has ever witnessed.

>traitor
wtf why didn't he stay in the US to get 100 years of ass fucking in prison

He doesn't care. He has a harem of russian qts

In all honesty, he would’ve gotten off easily. Bradley Manning recklessly leaked an astronomical amount of intel that got a lot of Americans and assets killed, and he got a slap on the wrist at the end of the day. Most people here hate him, absolutely not seen as some sort of whistleblowing hero. OTOH, Snowden leaked intel on a massive scandal that was enormously publicly unpopular here. Public opinion would’ve kept him safe, it’s not like the CIA can’t knock him in Russia if that’s what they wanted to do.

Attached: x.jpg (800x450, 27.85K)

>stays consistently based
>doesn't get credit because he looks like a nerd
why are "people" so hypocritical?

>Bradley Manning
fuck that mother fucker

Attached: 00998.jpg (275x183, 13.52K)

Come on, Snowden was very late to the party. People like Alex Jones were talking about this easily 10-15 years before Snowden.
Snowden brought an open secret to the ultra normies, and he was allowed to do so imo.

He named specific programs and made it material. What people in the IT sphere highly suspected became common knowledge over night. Of course people.

He has posted on Twitter since.

Haha well, the only thing they truly fuck up is having congress actually find out what they're doing. And that's what those reports really are, meaningless little promises to stop being evil.

Is it possible what he found was misinformation? Something about having a book for sale never sat right with me.

Why didn't Trump ever pardon him or Assange? Instead he pardoned Lil Wayne and Kodak Black