They’re so fucked

They’re so fucked

Attached: 1646807077275.jpg (1170x1518, 157.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTPCjXxX9_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: russia_sanctions.jpg (980x533, 414.78K)

Even if none of this stuff was blocked from importing, the crash of the ruble will make these items several times more expensive.

Attached: 26972.jpg (1200x1200, 438.09K)

literal shitcoin

MY HECKIN DOLLARINO

SUCH CHAOS

>Can’t afford a new car
Vs
>Starving because money is worthless

Well be ok over here

>lower demand
>more expensive
you sir, are a retard

Attached: you.gif (487x560, 874.11K)

>two more weeks

Oh, and because there's less places that can supply these items, that will also increase the cost to acquire them. So if the ruble is now 4 times less, these items could cost 6 or 8 times as much due to limited options.

It's literally worth less than toilet paper now. Fug

Attached: 1646807455358.jpg (1170x1324, 129.24K)

Why would demand decrease?

youtube.com/watch?v=zTPCjXxX9_k
Meanwhile, reality.

my bad, I'm the retarded one, I noticed you're talking about russia. I thought you meant globally, which it will due to russia not buying any more

This is why they are maneuvering to gold.

>reddit spacing
>0 reading comprehension
You have 2 go back.

this is only the beginning. this is with all their mitigation efforts. it will only get worse

I just locked into buying a house. Hopefully this was not a mistake lol.

Can they just use their hacking skills to steal more money ? A lot of crypto scammers and other kinds of hackers are from Russia so they'll just have to donate some of their stolen money to the non hacker civilians

how about both at the same time in the US in 2 months lmao

Should I buy the dip?

>they'll just have to
why would you ever do that?

>They’re
>American flag

How much has fertilizer gone up in the last year?
YOU DONT FUCKING KNOW DO YOU?

There are many ways to use rubles. They are good for toilet paper or you can decorate your home by clueing them to walls. if you need little notes to put something to up just write it to rubles littera.

> usd is worth anything

They won't sell you anything or pay debnts so good luck with your magic Kike numbers mother fucker lmfao

There was a thread here earlier where the op said trump had stopped the war by talking to Putin and op posted a link to an article. The thread had heaps of replies and the article had nothing to do with what the op said, they just made it up and nobody read the article. Was kind of funny and sad at the same time and gives a good idea of general pol reading comprehension

No, their fundamentals are domestic and are trading on china currency exchange, aka not dollars. ie. say they were to sell some oil to china, they'd trade the oil valued in yuan, then buy whatever on the china exchange in yuan.

I was being sarcastic

This is sad, why are western doing this to russian?

We have always been fucked

It's only just begun. The fucking will be epic and all your assholes will be turned inside out.

I hope every single Russian niggerpig starves to death.

You're actually fucking retarded dude.

>their fundamentals are domestic

this. they don't have a globohomo service and scam economy. they will be much better than yankees will be after the hyperinflation

>commodities prices through the roof
>gas prices going up .50 cents a week
americans will literally not be fine, especially poors.

The Russian gay community will enjoy that. Prolapse for Putin !

now is prob the time to start investing

>After SANCTIONS 2022
>February 28
kek

Perhaps people are realising the Ruble isn't necessary to pay for things
The price could be a reflection of real demand/need
Russia would be just fine if Russians don't need Rubles internationally for anything

>Russia would be just fine if Russians don't need Rubles internationally for anything

Attached: 1641006623258.jpg (399x385, 29.79K)

Nah we're still in the middle of collapse. Just wait until they announce a default.

Imagine how much steeper the graph would have been if the dollar hadn't been inflating like crazy for the past year.

How is this bad. Taking less and less dollars to buy those rubles, sounds good for russians since now they can afford more rubles

Why? Gas prices going up, the price of all materials for building going up. Building is legit 30% more costly then buying new. Low interest, Potential hyper inflation. I actually think things are going to get worse, much worse. Everyone I know is waiting for the market to "cool" so they can get into the boomer crypto that is housing. What they don't understand is that most of the money created when they doubled the money supply, went to asset holders who are now converting to real estate. I believe housing in the US will be like Europe now. Shit. Also, this is my 2nd house, I own rental property already.

>Bought right before the Federal Reserve is forced to raise rates to double digits thereby crashing the real estate market
RIP