Putin has now gotten what he wanted (according to Any Forums). So why isn't he calling off the operation?

Putin has now gotten what he wanted (according to Any Forums). So why isn't he calling off the operation?

Attached: nato.png (666x861, 439.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can he tell if he's only saying it but not meaning it?
>no for real
>fr fr

He needs to sign a paper saying so, cant rely on verbal promises anymore.

A Jew telling his daily lie
Interesting.

The biolabs, retard.

Attached: novel_hantavirus.jpg (536x465, 56.07K)

1. They still have to accept the loss of Crimea and the republics
2. The Nazi still have to be removed.

like signing a contract to gurantee terretorial integrety and souvereignity in exchange for all your sovjet nukes?

>BS Web Team
kek

Unfortunately, might makes right in the real world.

>Demilitarization

he also called for the resignation of the Ukie gov and their (Israel's) "Nazi's" are still fighting

fuck you

Just take every region with a majority Russian population. Since Ukrainians are Russians, everything.

OP shill but on to something, hope this war is over sooner than later.

Isn’t preventing them from joining the EU also a demand?

If so, wars never going to end man. I think I’d rather die than live under Russian yoke when the EU is *right* there

can't globohomo just have their own country where they can abuse and ritually sacrifice all the people they want, and then leave the rest of us alone?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

He changed the rules.

None of the nazis get to live.

Good idea user. But this time they could stick to it instead of trying to revise the agreement over and over again. Ez

>sign this or be nuked
what is duress?
We need the US to tell NATO to fuck off, lets save the fucking mexicans theyre running from war with narcos.

>So why isn't he calling off the operation?
Because the ram has touched the wall.

When Ukraine stops fighting the war is over.
Simple as.

Silly Kraut, you can't trust Americans.

my post didnt post i finally got one censored.

We should topple Zelensky

also russians still habe to starve

I was promised Azov gore

lol nice bait

Not enough white people are dead yet. Putin demands more.

I really hope your new constitution fucks your country

never trust when jews speak, everything must be put into the ukrainian constitution

Ukraine kept collaborating with NATO even without being a member. They called them a "NATO partner" or something.
Russia asked for Ukraine to be "neutral", not just technically not a member of NATO while they defacto could be pretty much like one.
Lots of details would have to be agreed on to keep them really "neutral" in the long-term.
But all of this was BEFORE the war. War is expensive and Ukraine made sure to make it as expensive as possible. And if they're losing they're going to have to make up for that. Because typically it's the loser of the war that has to make concessions to end it.
Though that was before Twitter and R*ddit and since Ukraine is getting more likes I guess they'll have to call it even?

>Putin has now gotten what he wanted (according to Any Forums). So why isn't he calling off the operation?
the tit-for-tat to cease hostilities was probably a limited time offer. now Zelensky owes Putin for losses incurred, and I imagine Putin will collect with prejudice. Zelensky invited all of this by talking shit at the geopolitical level, so I'm fine with it despite hating the cost of any war.

It is already fucked. Free fall from now on