Why don't you drive an old car?

> Cost less than 2000€
> You can fill it with agricultural gasoline for 70cts per liter
> You can buy an other one for 200 euros and get all the pieces in double
> You can easely repair it yourself
> French quality run to 300k km.

Can you explain your car choice user?

Attached: image.jpg (885x500, 76.81K)

2001 Corolla. 125k miles. $3k purchase price. Good gas mileage. Tape player. Last gen with no keyfob faggotry.

Since at this time of the day there is plenty of amerimutts i better say that you can also drive with 50% of frying oil.

I've got a '99 SUV with 125K miles. Just replaced the water pump. Runs great and good in snow.
Oui. If you buy one get as many options as you can. I got this off a 3 year lease.

2500€ Ford Fiesta here. Friend of mine bought a hybrid telling me he is going to save money. I could buy 12 cars like mine for the price of that car

>French
>Quality
Choose one

too much work
just buy a hybrid toyota and move on

I'm too autistic to drive.
>t. Public transit fag

you might as well be a woman

ARE YOU ASSUMINF MY GENDER

>implying charging it at your place is free

>agricultural gasoline for 70cts per liter
Lmao are you kidding me
What exactly is "agricultural gasoline"

you can't easily find parts if some are lost

It exist here as well, basically it is regular gas bit with a different color and its price is given by subtracting some taxes or shit so it is usually half the price of regular consoomer gas
Also, can you leave your country already if you'd want or you still in prison continent?

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-154829_Fritter.jpg (720x1167, 172.63K)

1999, $1200, who listens to media?

Only people who don't drive old cars are rich chaps who can make a profit on the image and simpletons.

Still a prison continent! It's comfy

You don't need to charge a hybrid user

Fucking hell it is never going to end, is it? Cheers user

Attached: 1646605856101.png (1328x837, 290.33K)

>LE OMGAWD IS JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE MOVIE

If you have 0 gas in it how does it work? Can you just recharge the battery and go electric?

Hey do any of you faggot cunts know how to produce methanol from wood? Im looking to power a carbed old vehicle here when gas hits 100 a gal

Previous breads turned out is some USA special operations meme which appeared also in Ottawa trucker protests and Australian anti-lockdown rallies...reaally make you think

Attached: 1646595881809m.jpg (713x1024, 95.16K)

>implying you won't immediately be stopped at the first road block by zogbots wanting to find out where you got the gas
>implying they won't declare illegal to fuel vehicle with anything but approved electricity/petrol
You are really naive user

I have an 04'

If it can be fixed on the vehicle, I have done this.

Largest scale repair was overhauling the motor when the rear main seal failed. I took the initiative to put a motor with less mileage in the bay. Sent the trans out for a clutch pack, filter, band adjustment. I did a new oil pan and oil pick up because fuck it. Lots to get correct and special tools. But this nigger still doesnt have a truck payment

Bought a 2007 Landcruiser Prado in 2013.
Bought for 20k second hand

At 435,000kms

Somehow has appreciated this year and is worth over 20k again

Of course I can explain my car choice. I fucking love VTEC. It needs 91 to run but it's a small price to pay for a performance 4 cylinder with 11:1 compression.

Attached: edit 1.jpg (805x604, 70.63K)