Will Russia be the savior of the world?

“All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched — Vladimir’s glory, the glory of Russia. Too much is brought in a victim. Nobody can stop Russia. All will be removed by her from the way and not only will be kept but also becomes the lord of the world.” -Baba Vanga

The late Father Malachi Martin claims to have read the 3rd secret of Fátima. Without disclosing its full contents, which he had sworn to keep secret, he told radio host, Art Bell in the 1990s that the prophecy essentially said Russia would commit the error of Communism, then heal itself of this scourge and proceed to lead the way for the rest of the world: "Salvation for the world, the cure for the world ills, will start in the Ukraine and in Russia, and that was why the Virgin in the Fatima vision of 1917 was supposed to have spoken actively about Russia and that Russia first of all has to be cured of her errors and then she will help the entire world to get better and to cure itself of its sins.

"Europe is as a house broken up. Some years ago there was the experience of a mighty peoples being overridden for the gratification and satisfaction of a few, irrespective of any other man’s right. That peoples are going through the experience of being born again, and is the thorn in the flesh to many a political and financial nation in Europe, in the world… Q. What is the name of that nation referred to? A. Russia!

"What then of nations? In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the Communistic, of the Bolshevistic; no. But freedom, freedom! that each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallized, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world." Edgar Cayce did predict World War II, but the readings do not suggest that there will be a third World War.

Attached: Baba-Vanga-1.jpg (1420x871, 60.98K)

" But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things." Joel 2:20

I get a new implant today?Did I get a new implant today

lol no

"Salvation will come from the East." The Third Secret of Fatima predicted this.

Attached: 1618934402560.jpg (632x332, 33.63K)

>make a billion random predictions
>1 comes true, and a second is just timely relative
Many such lapping faggot cases

Pretty sure the third prophecy was about the Catholic Church being overrun by jews and faggot sodomites and eventually headed by an anti-White, jesuit scumfuck.

We will probably just finish it

"What is the spirit of America? Most individuals proudly boast “freedom.” Freedom of what? When ye bind men’s hearts and minds through various ways and manners, does it give them freedom of speech? Freedom of worship? Freedom from want?…In the application of these principles…America may boast, but rather is that principle being forgotten… and that is the sin of America."

I agree with her description of Europe, and the inevitable rise of Russia as a global power, but that they'll dominate the world? Not as likely.

I thought the third secret was that the Pope would be assassinated.

Back in the days the US was called the land of the free because you could say anything you wanted.
Sadly now censorship is everything.

We were given a BS Third Secret by corrupt men.

We never really had that freedom. This was an illusion projected by our media. After WW2 the government worked tirelessly to destroy dissidents in America, putting enormous effort into maintaining the facade. The illusion is collapsing and now you're seeing what was always underneath.

At least in the East the government gives you the dignity of putting you in prison for your politics. Here they frame you for crimes you didn't commit.

Maybe, but I doubt you have any more secret knowledge than I do.

Attached: James Fields.jpg (1024x826, 78.58K)

Being a leader doesn't necessarily mean dominating.

I wonder what she meant by "too much is brought in a victim"

>366100715
No

I don't, it's all out there for people to dig and do the hard work.

Eat shit, you nigger jew.

How do you guys think of yourselves? Do you believe Russia has a "calling"?

There was only ever freedom when there was a wilderness to retreat to. There isn't anymore.

They hated Him first. Yawn.

stfu all of you, mother teresa russian version
fuck you all, get this shit to x
stop polluting my board freaks

Agreed.

Kys jew

you're shit and you know it
fuck you

Poor Jew losing his kazhar homeland

There's two legitimate branches of Christianity (Protestantism is a satanic death operation that was created by the Jews to shatter Christendom) - Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy.

If anything, the current sad, sickly state of the Church in the West makes the Orthodox Church that much more relevant. It's the last Christian institution that hasn't been completely subverted into a 'just like, love each other, bro' hippie death cult.

Attached: 1643164409063.jpg (640x558, 103.94K)

This

“No one will attack Russia, no one will attack the United States. The war will start from a small country, smaller than Russia. There will be an internal confrontation that will develop into a civil war, a lot of blood will be shed, and Russia, the United States, and many countries will be drawn into this civil war funnel of a small country. And this will be the beginning of the Third World War, ”said Archimandrite Jonah of Odessa before his death.

“Russia will have the opportunity for rapid and powerful development. The hopes of the world and its revival will come precisely from Russia,” wrote the American clairvoyant Jane Dixon.

“Russia has a very interesting future, which absolutely no one in the world expects from Russia. It is the Russians who will initiate the rebirth of the whole world. The former current Western path of development of earthly civilization will very soon replace the new one, and precisely the Russian path, ”says the Italian clairvoyant Mavis.

No clue how accurate the translations are, I found it from a 2019 russian article