Just a reminder that we need to close the sky

Nearly 75 percent of Americans want to stop this genocide from getting worse. We need a no fly zone now including boots on the ground against Russia. We are at war. We need a no fly zone, appeasement only empowers dictators.

pic not related

Attached: th.jpg (474x316, 24.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_UWafVKjLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's their fault they gave up their nukes now they can sit in the hole they dug for themselves.

Dumb thread, I'm just asking. Wouldn't no fly zone also ground all attack drones?

Fuck you nigger, thats an act of war.

FUCKING DO ITTTTTT LAUNCH EM FUCKING RIGHT NOWWWWW

Fuck Ukraine for encouraging this. NPCs don't know what it means. The think you can just pass this without having to enforce it.

And? Look at vatniggers. THERE IS ZERO REASON to be afraid of them anymore.
>muh nukes
Guaranteed to be as broken as all their other crap. NATO would win a nuclear exchange in terms of surviving population and infrastructure EASY.

might as well just declare war then, it would be as legal as it gets

That pic is related which means this thread is off topic.

Fuck NATO
Fuck Ukraine

Here is the "democratically" elected president of ukraine.

Everything is a fucking psyop, or propaganda at this point including your dumb ass post.

youtu.be/J_UWafVKjLw

If you want to commit suicide, just jump off a bridge, don't take half of humanity with you over a complex situation where two weeks ago you couldn't even point to where Ukraine is on a map let alone not know what NFZ is.

I like how westerners have steadily egged each other on these past weeks and have already reached the cope stage of 'b-but their nukes probably don't even work!'
NATO stops existing the moment nukes start flying btw

Fuck it, life was shit anyway.

Attached: Slim-Pickens-Riding-Bomb-in-Dr.-Strangelove-Movie[1].jpg (1280x720, 131.95K)

There are better than even odds that OP thinks Ukraine is in Africa.

Attached: 20220308_191225.jpg (720x1111, 209.69K)

Putler apologists do NOT have permission to reply to my posts

>Putler, or Vladolf Putler, is a derogatory neologism formed by merging the names of Russian President Vladimir Putin and German dictator Adolf Hitler

Propaganda

Pure 1914 logic. I don't want to die for Ukraine.

NFZ, NFZ never changes...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91.46K)

It's because you're a traitor to democracy.

Propaganda psyop

Fuck off.
I'm not willing to get nuked for some failed state shithole in Eastern Europe.

Fuck Ukraine, and fuck you too.

Attached: 1645946035485.jpg (1156x651, 181.31K)

fake and gay

Sad and buttmad that Vlady Poo is losing the war? Mad because traitors like you are getting exposed?

Holy shit there are a lot of fucking shills ITT. So what if NATO enforces NFZ? We'd just have a lot of vatnik planes shot down and win the war.
>muh nukes
Don't care. If they launch nukes first, they kill themselves, so they won't launch first. Even if they do, someone in their chain of command will refuse which stops the launch.
Even in the 1 in 1000 chance that there's a strategic nuclear exchange, we'd just get to play Fallout IRL with billions of chink, niggers, and pajeets dead. I see no downside.

Close the skies I say.

It would also require hitting basically anything in Belarus that can launch a missile or aircraft, and the same quite deep into Russia.

>Sad and buttmad that Vlady Poo is losing the war?

Literally do not gaf. But I WILL snipe any of my country's politicians who drag us into a nuke war, in minecraft.

Attached: 1646609505393.png (350x425, 102.25K)

>So what if NATO enforces NFZ
It risks a cascade of mistakes towards nukes for no reason. Simpler and safer to simply gib javelins. Ukraine is not a part of NATO.

>failed state
>literally the most sucessful state in eastern europe in just a few years

Uhh it'd better be a NFZ for Russia exclusively, otherwise what's the point

>Ukrainians do not ask but beg
The virgin begging vs the chad demands with ultimatums

>men
all the men are staying to fight, retard/

Don't care. Nukes are not scary at all.

Probably because they're literally not allowed to leave the country at least for the duration of the invasion

For seven years the world let that shit slide. Weak sanctions, flagrant appeasement. Now everyone is upset or opinionated? Fuck yall

>implying you can tell how the war is going via any form of news

How am I a traitor for not supporting getting involved with a bullshit quarrel?

Let me guess DURRRRR TRAITOR TO DEMOCRACY

go defend Ukraine and kys

Right, they overthrow the government for a "democratically" elected president and when he wins he throws all of the people who appose him in jail also watch hes a fucking actor playing some jew song with his cock

It won't be NATO, it will be the UN.
Go look at the Gulf War timeline of resolutions.
In two weeks we've already passed 85% of what took them five months back in the 90s.

And now go look at ADSB and see that the US has 12-30 refueling planes and 15-30 cargo planes operating around the clock right now.

The UN will send an ultimatum, and the date for WWIII will be set.

Cry me a river, hohol pig. Nobody is going to save you from our vengeance for Donbass, you piece of shit genocidal neonazi scum.

Attached: 16467703808210.jpg (630x420, 49.92K)

Kill yourself kike

No, you need to give javelins to Georgia and send them to attack Russia from the south. Chechens would be forced to retreat to protect their homeland.

>all the men are staying to fight,

Every Ukrainian I've seen in Poland that is now doing construction is fighting age male. Stupid delusional r*dditor, go take a shit at your local Walmart.

Attached: 1646265995761.png (1080x1246, 1.14M)

Moot should have deleted /k/ before he left

Because that's how an NFZ works. It is a declaration of war to the extent and scope of air supremacy. Not superiority, supremacy. That means anything that has been shown in the past, present, or possibly in the future that can launch a SAM or plane within the line of that NFZ gets blapped, or you wind up in the shitshow of enemy aircraft loitering the line waiting for you to fuck up or catch you just long enough to lob a missile and retreat.

might want to look up the leader of the wagner group, I hear he's got some interesting tattoos

Is your propaganda psyop not going according to plan?

NFZ is neutral. What NATO needs is to directly fight the vatniks in the air while allowing Ukrainians to fly

>NFZ is neutral
I'm beginning to think you just don't understand what an NFZ is. It's not what it says on the tin.

All sensible normal men are trying to flee from your criminal state and avoid mobilization, hohol pig. But your scum government won't let them, just like they won't let to evacuate the civilians because it needs meat shields for its neonazi battalions.

Attached: 16467547435630.jpg (786x960, 71.14K)

I know what it is. There would be no shooting if Russia respects it.

Why would NATO commit suicide and cut off the supply lines that are keeping Ukraine alive

Attached: booaq1tew8z61.png (504x371, 205.75K)

>M-muh PMCs
PMCs are illegal in Russia, clown.

You're right, they're just vatnik auxiliary

Why is the NATO so afraid of Russia?
They are using like the 30% of their army in a fucking third world shithole.
You have 30 fucking countries in a miltary alliance, that is shitting their pants afraid of a country with the Economy of Brazil.
>Muh nukes
Just deal with them, its not the end of the world. Japan took 2 like a champ, and they still exist.
Also, Russia its not going to use their nukes, that would be that they are also going to be nuked to the stone age.

Calm your tits, John Bolton.

>Just deal with them, its not the end of the world.
Good, so you have no problem being the first to go in and pick survivors out of the rubble?

Just look at the state of this board. It's nothing but ARfags vs AKfags drama, youtube e-celeb drama, underage spamming, people accusing each other of being feds for posting 100% legal information, Any Forumstards spreading race realist bullshit, idiots spreading retarded fuddlore, etc...

The main thing I've learned is that interest in guns should be something you keep private between trusted friends and family. Too many 80IQ retards in the gun community to do otherwise.

The difference is that hohol government has literal official neonazi battalions that have been committing war crimes since 2014. Nobody gives a fuck about some private illegal bullshit, hohol pigs have this shit on governmental level.

No fly zone is pointless

Most the damage and death is from artillery anyway

Let the Russians keep flying so Ukrainians can spam iglas and stingers to take them out

What ukraine needs are a lot of drones to hit the Russian convoys

Good. I support Nazis.

If the Russians want to throw around nukes over losing a few fucking flankers, that's their problem.

>has literal official neonazi battalions
Are you saying that's a bad thing? What site do you think you're on vatnigger?

So why does the Russian government keep using them? Jesus christ, we should've wiped all those Wagner cunts out in Syria. Two hundred wasn't enough.

this, normies arent aware the russian air force is already dead on arrival

Attached: 1646515154713.jpg (630x350, 59.32K)

Ukes gave up nukes because Russia agreed to respect their independence. Oops.

Go to oinkraine and perish there then, like the rest of you clowns there so far, lol.
>the Russian government keep using them
Thank you for your opinion, CNNMSNBC.

Attached: 16467697219170.png (700x1300, 1.25M)

Russians and Russian shills in America deserve interment camps more than the Japanese ever did

Attached: 1646700352063m.jpg (967x1024, 65.33K)

tankies get the rope

I dont have any problems in being the first one to repopulate the Nuked Zones with your mom :)

Attached: bomb russia.jpg (650x638, 85.81K)

There would be no survivors in the rubble. Either you survive along with your building or you don't.

Cope, neonazi pig.

Attached: 16467546626941.png (536x534, 368.14K)

I can link the article if you want.

Attached: 1646457353347.jpg (928x1024, 102.14K)

>washitton post
No thanks schlomo

fire, seismic shock, and blast pressure can all cause survivable damage on the outer edges of ground zero my dear r/Any Forums user

which board are you dumb niggers from

Russia will not respect it.

Go Russia. Get lots of Nazi scalps.

Attached: No.jpg (2400x2400, 740.8K)

Well due to radiation and other dangers, it's inadvisable to pull them out so they are dead anyway. My point stands. There's no need to "be the first to go in and pick survivors out of the rubble", which is the reason that the original poster gave against nuclear war.

Then we'll shoot their planes down.

re-refer due to board move