/SKG/ SKYKING GENERAL: NUKE SNIFFER EDITION

Wide-band Web Receiver
> websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

INSTRUCTIONS
>Set Frequency to 4724.00, 8992.00 or 11175.00
>Set Mode to USB
>Tap "Wider" to increase bandwidth (2.7-3.0 kHz)
>Get /comfy/
>1008 - Skytunes

NOTE:
>At night, 4724 is clearest along with 11175.
>Daytime 8992 replaces 4724.
>Click the "wider" button once to get 2.7kHz.

WHAT IS SKYKING???
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Global_Communications_System
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Action_Message

DEFCON LEVEL WARNING SYSTEM
> defconlevel.com/

UVB-76
>4625 kHz
> [YouTube] UVB-76/The Buzzer (4625Khz) LIVE (embed)

AIR TRAFFIC:
> globe.adsbexchange.com/
> flightradar24.com/

MARITIME TRAFFIC
> marinetraffic.com/

MORSE CODE DECORDER
> morsecode.world/international/decoder/audio-decoder-adaptive.html

SSTV DECODER (app for download)
> hamsoft.ca/pages/mmsstv.php

THE DOT
> global-mind.org/gcpdot/
DO NOT STRONGLY INTERPRET THE DOT

Glossary for newfrens
> tc.canada.ca/sites/default/files/2021-06/AC_100-001_e08_20210622.pdf

IRC
> rizon.net/chat
> #SDRChat
If you have a better channel recomendation, let us know.

Keep SKYKING threads comfy, we like more crowdsourcing and OSINT.

PLEASE don't shitpost in the Web-SDR chat, they have and will close the box and ban you.

previous thread

Attached: SNFFF.png (600x445, 472.33K)

What are we to listen for (asking as a newbie) when SHTF, that is, when launches are in progress?

Attached: ATM.jpg (2000x1500, 546.19K)

Constant Phoenix?

Third post for ace pilot Mumei!

Attached: 1642131081747.jpg (3150x2721, 2.8M)

EAM's or SKYKING transmissions on 11175 or similar freq

you wont know its a nuke strike order until the nuke hits but there will probably be a lot of transmissions leading up to it

comfy tunes for newfrens

Attached: skyking bread instructions post.png (640x886, 111.16K)

looks like we didnt get to watch jakey do his rounds. transponders were off until he was on the ground. lucky I saw him pop up and managed to snatch his route

Attached: jakes_secret_adventure.png (1237x616, 1.03M)

Phonetics for newfrens

Attached: phonetics for newfrens.png (2000x2256, 737.01K)

analog morse code decoder

Attached: morse for autists.jpg (1024x782, 105.01K)

So what even is the point of a nuke sniffer? I thought you could detect a nuke by seismic vibrations and radioactivity levels? How does the whole detecting process even work? Just curious.

pre nuke. sniffing out subs and launch sites etc.

Nuke sniffer is more for detecting if something like a dirty bomb went off, if a nuclear power plant is going critical and releasing fallout, or if they're uncertain of a nuclear detonation a la Vega incident. Major powers can pick up nuclear detonations by gamma rays and double flashes via satellite, but if they need confirmation they need to get more detailed info
if only it were that easy

Thanks for the comfy bread Oracle fren. Might I ask the 8-ball if my local dollar general that "temporarily closed" today will open in time actual NATO vs Russia habbenin?
Also, no marshmallows tonight, the store closed it's doors. Gonna have to toughen up and take my hot choccy rawdog style.

Attached: on frenphone with 1-900-ORACLE-8.jpg (200x241, 9.56K)

NATO11 getting real close to moldova. I imagine he's looking for landing forces near odessa, but still needs to monitor Kiev airspace

*vela incident not vega

So did US deploy nuke sniffers in case one of Ukraine's nuclear power plant gets damaged in combat? It must mean US is considering it being a possibility, right?

wtf IS THIS NOIZ 3963.69

Stock up next time bud, they last a really long time if you keep them in a ziplock bag.
Of course they're considering it a possibility especially since multiple leaders are going to be out for blood if there is a serious radiation incident

I haven't seen any WC-135s aside from one training one over the US, but I wouldn't rule it out. Considering they disturbed potentially radioactive dust in Chernobyl, and the fighting at Enerhodar and the push by airborne troops for the plant north of Mykolaiv, I would be surprised if they hadn't had one up at all. There's a lot of chances for something to go wrong, or for atomic foul play to happen

cobra ball was off the japanese coast near north korea just before they launched a missile m8 they were peeping hard

quiet night, frens

Night fren

Bumperino

HOMIE is hiding above Egypt. He's lookin for someone.

Attached: HOMRR.jpg (1326x2000, 195.93K)

Attached: 1509679241104.jpg (600x450, 39K)