Goodbye Russiabros

I look forward to the russianet
Say something nice to our frens in Russia. You dont want to leave them guessing how you really felt about them.

Attached: pepe-dance-pepe-ru.gif (498x498, 649.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-proposes-nationalizing-foreign-owned-factories-shut-operations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YA NENAVIZHU NEGROV BLYAT

Attached: 1642704799734.gif (781x706, 1.73M)

Attached: 1476599357068.jpg (960x460, 463.7K)

I honestly like you guys and wish this wasn't happening. I wish we weren't building bioweapons facilities and instigating problems in your backyard. I hope your fight against the globalists is successful.

Attached: ohthis.jpg (1200x925, 134.12K)

Russia Proposes Nationalizing Foreign-Owned Factories That Shut Operations...zerohedge.com/geopolitical/russia-proposes-nationalizing-foreign-owned-factories-shut-operations

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Attached: talileg.gif (584x467, 1.16M)

I always defended you guys, still do

Fuck, where is this from again?

denver

ngl i'm gonna miss ivan, but he'll be better off in future.

Attached: 1646787046144.png (1428x1681, 318.93K)

Let me explain how Putin is such a faggot.
In 2000, I thought Putinhomo was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putinhomo to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the fucking faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putinhomo and he lost to the other candidate.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail and more are being silenced every day.
When Ed faggot Snowden defected in 2013 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putinhomo saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putinhomo just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Based Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

Attached: putin6.jpg (488x488, 36.7K)

Attached: 15529037982770.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

USA here. I know Russia winning isn't in my countries best interest, however, I hope you win. If some fags take a chunk of the USA I'd want to take it back too.

Nothing will happen to the Russian interet but ivan's hope you collapse this hegemony and system for us to win we need to cause a great change on our end

Russia deserves to be glassed and every day they aren't is an atrocity against not just humanity, or Earth, but against every living thing in the universe and yet to be in the universe.

fucking finally
bye faggots
the only bad thing about this is there won’t be a direct stream of a miserable sad death of each of you, no one will be the wiser.

Also going to miss talking to you all very interesting to learn about Russia from the perspective of Russians

cyka blyat
I'll take your EVE systems :)

Shut up, kike.

You'll come with us

Attached: 1645428241170.png (528x438, 235.96K)

user your not going to exist after this war I dont what your celebrating the Russians will send 1 million men to their deaths if it meant all of ukriane they are literally doing ww2 wave tactics

Russians will come back right? This is just funny joke?

>lol, congrats on your new wasteland.

Attached: tfrio2i6.jpg (1024x768, 148.59K)

Heт, Димa, you're going on Kamaz to Ukraine.

Attached: 20220309_062204.jpg (594x483, 117.15K)

I regret not buying some of your MRE's. Oh well.

Sayonara Ivan, hopefully your commie shithole gets leveled as come comeuppance for what you did to Germany and Hitler.

Attached: 1645331582072.jpg (539x536, 40.12K)

hohol pig