I'm a US Army vet thinking about volunteering in Ukraine, how do people get over there?

I'm a US Army vet thinking about volunteering in Ukraine, how do people get over there?

Attached: 1646733781635.png (592x592, 495.38K)

plane->poland, get through the border
holy fuck you havent looked at a map, have you

do us all a favor and kill yourself first.

Go to nearest Ukrainian embassy

dildos. lots of dildos. you’ll figure it out.

Insert a dildo in your ass and shout SLAVA UKRAINI 3 times in a row. A hohol genie will appear and take you there

go back you faggot war tourist

niggers.
there's a chance he will actually do it

if so he better post pics with a timestamp and tits

kek

you need to register on reddit, you'll receive further instructions there

>I'm a US Army vet thinking about volunteering in Ukraine
Fuck that. Find a mercenary corp doing work there. Get paid, bro.

you have to have actual combat experience to qualify for those

no sitting in a hole while jose sprays white phosphorus on children is not combat experience

You don’t understand

Villian Bob Ross is an aesthetic I adore. I hate the word aesthetic most of the time but Bon Ross fights demons in hell serving an army of heaven.

YOU'D BETTER SEND US A TIME STAMP WITH YOUR KIT AT THE BOARDER OP!

Attached: you'renotreal.png (640x381, 476.56K)

What exactly do you think he's doing trying to go to Ukraine? Kek.

Go to polandtake a bus to the border. Then hitchhike to Keev. Tons of people going over. You will get a ride for sure.

>1pbtd
regardless if this were real, you should rather just buy rope and wear it like a necktie. Much more faster and cheaper

You're a faggot who sucks dicks

Take it to Reddit, traitor.

You won’t have air superiority

I'm also an Army vet, I'll take care of your wife while you're gone bro.

Take your electric car north and keep driving North until you start driving south, smell the air for rotten tranny hatchet wounds and used dilators. There you can fight drunk Ivans.

Do you just enjoy fighting for evil people?

No you aren't

Neither side are our friends or allies

Both sides are against American values and America holds no obligation to protect either side

Remember that if you fight for Ukraine you will be fighting for and protecting groups that will Ethnically cleanse all afterwards and take no prisoners and YOU will be a prize to kill and be treated no differently just because you are American

This is NONE of Americas Business and we should have injected our selves into something we should have Never got involved in