How to actually fix all gun "problems"

State minimum price on hand guns of $800. All shit teir gun companies die over night. "Gun crime" dies within the next week because people that can afford real guns don't shoot people.

Attached: 20815510.jpg (1500x1418, 274.37K)

>guys what if we ban liquor sales?

theres no banning, just a minimum price on new handguns sales

just be more direct, you're talking like a fag. just ban black people and mexicans from owning guns

Or they shoot people with previously obtained guns and upgrade..
How far did you think on this..

>Niggers don't steal anyways
Fuckin retard, guns aren't the problem, non whites are

the goal is not elimination its reduce it by 90%

I think poor people deserve to defend themselves too

You don’t think gun smiths will just make their own guns and sell them for less under the table? Or 3D printing? Prohibition literally doesn’t work.

Kill the rich and steal their guns nigga

How does that stop niggers from stealing guns or make them stop their urban warfare?

You fucking retard
You (not YOU, because you're retarded, but PEOPLE) can make pretty well functioning firearms in a decently appointed workshop.
Also- banning shit doesn't work
In case you already forgot; you are a slack-jawed moonhead fucking mongoloid.

you'll see home mechanics mass producing Stens, and flooding the black market to try and stay above water in this dying economy

If they really had to change the law I'd be for an 8 hour class on a Saturday to buy a gun because that would drop dumb nigger/white trash ownership to 0

There is no gun problem, there is a nigger problem.

Poor white people exist too, and they need a piece in the states more than anything

How to actually fix gun problems
>Nationwide constitutional carry
>Nationwide stand your ground

Most people don't want to go to jail. Making alcohol is a lot easier than making guns.

This unironically

Attached: 45CF44F4-D38F-47B7-8DED-385D0597782A.jpg (681x529, 33.49K)

I have put over 2k rounds through that gun with zero malfunctions. It's unironically my edc, now. I did a bit of work to it, but it's a solid little shooter for the price.

So, the literal millions of shit tier guns on the street disappear over night too? Sounds like a plan.

Or how about we just get rid of niggers, kikes, and spics?

isn't that already the case?
I mean, felons are forbidden from owning guns
the only problem is criminals, by definition, don't follow the law, duh

>fix all gun "problems"
outlaw niggers.

Attached: 1522428738878.png (714x708, 521.03K)

A nigger can probably get $800 by slinging for an hour and a half.

/thread

We have a nigger problem, not a gun problem. I recommend putting them all in chains and not allowing them gun ownership. Immediate crime drop of 80%.

Because drug dealing niggers don't have money and other ways to get illegally imported guns

To fix gun problems make concealed carry mandatory and give all citizens guns.

Says the nogunz faggot that’s neither distilled alcohol or printed a firearm.

Here’s an idea:
Go into your dads room
Tell her boyfriend to leave
Find his safe
Open
Kill yourself

Attached: 250696E6-3940-4796-ADF0-2794777E1272.jpg (825x523, 56.4K)

FINALLY somebody who gets it

Attached: FD49BD5E-3D2D-4504-AD98-3184164829FA.png (832x1000, 123.88K)

DESPITE

Or we could just lock niggers away, then everyone else doesn't have to suffer.

Attached: ZyFwC5I.jpg (766x687, 101.92K)

A Glock costs around 800 bucks. Usually less but depending on the model it comes close to that. That Taurus is G3 or whatever that is the king of the cheap guns though and can get close to 250 bucks.

OP, finish your nuggies and get to bed. You have a spelling test in the AM and 5v5 soccer at the Y after school.

a halfway competent machinist can make a sten in 5 hours, for 130.00 in materials

This is the most nigger tier argument ive ever heard.

This was already done with "saturday night" special gun laws. Niggers still have guns, guns are still shitty quality, but now we don't have access to cool & interesting gun types that were legal beforehand.

Can't stop the signal doofus

We should just make gun crime illegal

Attached: 1598815074296.png (742x745, 163.5K)

>blocks your path

Attached: 130916131209-3d-printed-gun.jpg (2567x1711, 405.73K)

Fuck, I wish I could buy a handgun for $800.
My only handgun cost me $1500, and nowadays they've already gone up to $2500.

I can't even shoot the fucking thing because the range has a vax mandate.

that might take a while but its worth it

That's a legit meme tho
The FGC-9 tho

Also, how are poor whites going to arm themselves for defense against the nigger hoardes? Thats not fair, poor whites aren't doing all the shooting. Face it, the only way the gun violence problem is solved, is solving the nigger problem.

Kek, so you want to cut off the poorer, most vulnerable people from defending themselves? You don't know it yet,
>But you are a piece of Fucking SHIT.

Attached: 1580553919604.jpg (640x854, 173.21K)

Find me 1 3d printed gun that was used in a crime. Ill wait.

Anyone who 3d prints guns deserves anything and everything they make its not an easy task.

the g3c is bretty gud, g2c isn't bad either. Taurus quality on these at least has come up quite a bit

Im helping them defend themselves from themselves.

This is right these crazy fucking nazis won't let go of their guns! It is like their penises are too small or something...

OP has no idea how fast a drug dealer or other criminal can come up with $800, and if they have no priors they can buy any legal gun. OP has no idea that any dude with a job can go buy a gun legally and then sell it to some one else who can't legally buy one. OP doesn't understand that the only way to control shootings is to control people. Some people are just animals and should be treated accordingly.

this. OP's retardation will just lead to niggers stealing even more guns than they already do

fix the nigger problem and there is no gun problem

Poor quality just like the owners get a real gun

Attached: VP9-Match-Paddle-Left-1200x1200-1.jpg (1200x1200, 98.02K)

>range
You don't have any mosques or synagogues nearby?

Based
I actually want one of these, thoughts?