Would you bet he's gonna be the next President?

Would you bet he's gonna be the next President?

Attached: download (6).jpg (1024x815, 104.33K)

I'm betting trump will step out of the way and endorse desantis

wow he's gained weight since whenever this pic was taken

Really depends if Donald Trump runs or not, because no one is beating Trump in the 2024 GOP primary.

Yea probably

Attached: uhoh.png (1065x647, 782.14K)

DOING THE RIGHT THINGS ON CULTURE WAR

LEFTOIDS ARE SEETHING

This guy too much of a doofus to be president

It's going to be Kristi Noem.

CONSIDERING THE CURRENT PRESIDENT IS A LITERAL DEMENTIA PATIENT

aren't normies terrified of Trump at this point? Would he really be the best decision for the ticket?

compared to Biden though? Desantis is miles and miles ahead if thats the competition hes up against.

It’s be stupid for the RNC if Trump publicly announced he wasn’t running, but hes definitely not running. Fundraising until he backs Desantis.
There is just zero chance he’s got the energy to run again.

lol. Are you serious? You think there are any standards anymore?

Doubt it. There were very early rumblings about her early on after the 2020 election, but then when she vetoed that transgender sports bill conservatives wanted in back in March 2021, it all dissipated overnight, and haven't heard much 2024 buzz about her since. I don't think Republican primary voters are buying what she's selling now.

Attached: Noem.jpg (743x401, 100.05K)

I wish, but we might be stuck with Democrats until the end of the Union. They get 70%+ of the Hispanic vote regardless, and those immigrants keep pouring in, and the Democrats make it easier for them to vote. Too bad, because Biden has been an absolutely disaster so far, but maybe he could turn it around.

latino voters are shifting more conservative though, plus if Biden doesn't fix his trajectory fast he'll have a republican congress to deal with in his last 2 years.

The problem with DeSantis is he has no brand identity amongst normies. They may have heard of him here and there, but it’s nothing like Trump or Clinton or whatever.
This wouldn’t’ve mattered in 1820 when state legislatures voted for the president, because state governments would obviously pick the candidate that will let the states do as they please. But we live in a gay anarcho-tyranny where the popular vote decides who the electors choose.
The best chose is a Trump ticket with DeSantis as VP

He crumpled like a wet paper bag during the election even though he somehow managed to win. I see it highly unlikely he will survive a national election when it looked like he was ready to cry in one of his debates

It doesn't really matter if it's the best decision for winning the general election. Republican primary voters have shown over and over again they will nominate political poison and lose if that person represents what they want. They've thrown away so many winnable races over the years with nominees such as Roy Moore, Todd Akin, Christine O'Donnell, Sharron Angle, Richard Mourdock, etc.

He literally said hes running

Here's the plan:
Trump heart attack, death early 2023.
DeSantis/MTG ticket 2024.
Massive voter fraud.
Civil war April 2025.
Hotel refugees emerge with blue helmets.
Bloodbath.
DeSantis/MTG 2026.
China nuked in October 2026.

Independents will never vote for him, he’s way too extreme. He panders to the craziest parts of the GOP and makes himself unelectable in a presidential election in the process

Attached: FFBDC006-954A-4B70-88EE-5450B1BEF807.jpg (1284x2442, 1.03M)

There won't be a next president.

Crazy Ron / Zodiac Killer ticket
Spics are leaning more to the right every day, midterms could have them voting for GOP in majority.

yes

>t. Accept the death jab or get in the camp.
Yeah, opinion discarded.

Attached: DeSantis4.jpg (584x621, 116.43K)

Republicans are meant to be small gov anti-authoritarianism, but Abbott and Desantis are good reminders it’s only small gov on some issues and big authoritarian gov on others. An actual small gov stance would be let the schools decide whether the require masks or not. Stripping funding from public schools because they refuse to grovel to you is never ok, that’s taxpayer money not yours

He’d definitely have my vote desu. I won’t vote for any politician over the age of 50.

The thing about a Republic, jab-camp-enthusiast, is that we have a constitution that keeps tyrants like you from fucking us in the ass.

Obviously you’re too stupid to appreciate that this is about masks not jabs, and that desantis is being as much of a tyrant on this issue as he claims to hate

Democrats may as well drop out if that happens