Why do Americans refuse to wear masks and get the vaccine while Europeans are the exact opposite?

Why do Americans refuse to wear masks and get the vaccine while Europeans are the exact opposite?

Attached: Norway COVID response.png (1284x550, 177.92K)

Europeans are the slaves left over from centuries of war and monarchy
Americans are the descendents of people who said fuck no to all that

d&c faggots suck cock

jebus and low empathy

They're descendants of people who didn't want to pay their taxes

So we're based and you're a bunch of tax cattle yeah

Health care is not free.

How many obese black people does Snoreway have?

My body my choice.

Norwegians, Danes, and the Swiss don't have to deal with millions of obese dindus and spics in their countries.

Why do people always confuse empathy with sympathy. I understand the situation I just don't care.

Probably has something to do with the anglo culture. The uk also cant into masks

Muh sides

Attached: 20220307_133607.jpg (1442x2048, 1.33M)

Because most Americans are descended from Europes religious retard schizos, it’s no wonder why they’re so anti-science

I thought meds couldn’t follow rules, but for some reason mask wearing was 100% when I lived in Spain. Then back in the UK it was 30%. Don’t really understand why

All our decent stock either went to the colonies or died in the World Wars.

Attached: 1627231212146.jpg (1590x1330, 549.98K)

Same reason we don't let all of our politicians stay in office when gas prices rise. We're not AS stupid.

Because Europeans don't have to assume that their government is trying to ruin them.

In Japan the government didn't mandate masks, but everyone wore masks anyway. Covid rates went up and down for over two years despite masks remaining consistent. To this day covid still isn't over and people are still wearing masks.

Japan is proof masks don't work.

because europe has been a hellhole of cucks and faggots since all the non-retarded people fled to america between 17th and 20th centuries

Attached: 123123.jpg (1280x1593, 601.62K)

I don't know, why are you confusing empathy with sympathy ? I was talking about empathy. If I was on cancer treatment or something and there was a pandemic then I'd think it would be nice if people wore a mask because if they're sick and don't know it and accidentally sneeze near me I could die. I feel empathy for that person as I am understanding what they're going through

You're traitors of the empire, and actually paid less tax than those in the empire did already at the time

Honestly i dont know either why that is. Maybe because we're old as fuck but still it was unexpected

Why are you proud of being robbed? You faggots rent your homes. It's for a reason, you're stupid. Really fucking stupid.

That being said our booster rate is only 60%

>In Norway, everyone used masks when they mandated it, no whining no complaining.
In other words, they're NPC cattle that do whatever the (((experts))) tell them to do.

This guy gets it. I can understand people's feelings, I just don't value them most of the time unless it is actually beneficial.

You now pay more tax than I do so who's the retard

Yeah funny how americans ended up slaves as well.