/wa/ state bros, how are you holding up?

>magazine ban is going to pass
>some have hope for a supreme court ruling (lul)
>housing prices continue to skyrocket
>crime and homelessness spreading
>demographics looking more and more grim

Personally I've taken up drinking, bros.

Attached: Washington MAGA.png (850x506, 141.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZUlwB4DRwQ
usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ak-gun-laws-concealed-carry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/comfy/ Cascades /innawoods/ bro reporting in.

Fuck Inslee, Fuck Kikes, Fuck Chinks, Fuck Niggers, Fuck King County, Fuck Liberals and above all, Fuck Jannies.

based

I don't live innawoods, but i can't wait for the snow to melt so i can go camping again.

Attached: WA cities tiger king.jpg (750x746, 120.65K)

fine bros

Attached: 261200.jpg (300x390, 60.42K)

From Aberdeen, can confirm

If you live in Alaska and want something barged up those mother fuckers in Washington charge you state tax because Alaska Marine Lines is located in Seattle. The billing address is me, the delivery address is me. I paid for it. Fuck Washington state. I hope you die in a fire except maybe the western side. You stole over $200 from me for no reason whatsoever other than "sue us"

Attached: IMG_2081.jpg (952x320, 88.75K)

Russia needs to nuke Seattle.

Just waiting a little longer to get some more experience in my field before moving to idaho. This state is going to go fucking nuts.
Bought a bunch more mags today. Thanks Faggots

Attached: wa-election-short-v2.jpg (1330x1206, 296.57K)

It's nice, I'm out here in the middle of nowhere. But the reports I get from the blue areas are insane. It's like a literal zombie apocalypse is hitting Kang.

I really can't imagine what kind of creature is still willing in Seattle at this point.

>purchase a service from a territory with sales tax
>act shocked when the local sales tax is a part of the pricing calculation
Stop shipping through WA then dumbshit. That's like a MT resident driving across the ID border and trying to not pay the 6% on the grounds that "We don't have sales tax where I'm from."

Been to Yakima, can confirm. What's up with Bellingham?

>That's like a MT resident driving across the ID border and trying to not pay the 6% on the grounds that "We don't have sales tax where I'm from."
>can't believe you are this retarded
I never purchased anything from Washington state. They charge sales tax when no sale was made to me by Washington

Unfortunately this is where the high paying work is. I live in Bothell and I'm lucky enough to do most of my work from home but occasionally I have to go in to the city and fix shit.

You purchased a shipping service did you not?

There's a magazine ban? What the fuck?

Attached: pepe_seriously_worried.png (299x168, 82.71K)

We California now.

who cares. no one even reads magazines anymore.

Yeah, snuck that right in under your nose. SB5078 means you can no longer even legally hand a magazine to someone if it's over 10 rounds. If a store is caught selling them they're able to be sued to hell and back by the AG and online retailers won't ship them here.

Delta Junction checking in after being a Cowlitz resident for years

Fuck WA State, the stretch of the 5 from Vancouver to Seattle is nothing but a metropolis sprawl of bullshit, overpriced land and housing sprinkled with trash homeless people everywhere. In particular, fuck that stretch of I5 that turns into a two lane before Chehalis/Centralia. I am glad I left that state. 20 years ago it was ok but its turning into a California like hell hole fast.

Attached: 1646696365949.webm (576x1024, 1.58M)

That guy with glasses got busted for grooming kids. The memeflag that spams the christcuck youtube channel used to post his tiktok videos every single day.

God that's spot on. Living In ellensburg and working as an emt in yakima can confirm one armed Mexican is accurate

>my liberal friends from 2020-2021

ACAB bro, bro, I love living in Seattle, bro so many good food restaurants...is there any good noodle places around here? Wow "x" restaurant sucks dudes, I know a sick pizza by the slice place in Seattle, come visit bro. Bro, I walked around CHAZ, was so peaceful, ACAB bro

>>>moves out after a year because paying 2k rent while making $25 an hour waiting tables still won't cut it

I do not miss that state at all. East of the mountains isn't bad, it's just niche in very few areas

>tfw when Cowlitz/Clark country has all these

This is why washington fags are ignored.
They are indvidualist who will die "living free" while the world around them goes on despite them plugging their ears.

Just as a fellow Washingtonian I have one thing to say. I hate spics so much it's unreal. Dirty beaners make up eighty percent of the Westside of the state. Seattle is the only bastion of "whites" on that side but they are worse than spics, they are liberals.

>they are liberals

even worse brother, they are leftists

youtube.com/watch?v=hZUlwB4DRwQ

watch that video and tell me this is not every single community college attendee you have met in the last 5 years west of the Cascades

This is really really bad.

Attached: ohshit.png (1140x650, 81.47K)

>ACAB bro, bro, I love living in Seattle, bro so many good food restaurants...is there any good noodle places around here? Wow "x" restaurant sucks dudes, I know a sick pizza by the slice place in Seattle, come visit bro. Bro, I walked around CHAZ, was so peaceful, ACAB bro

This is a very good parody. I escaped Seattle several years ago when the Color Revolution started. Literally the dumbest cocksucking white people I have ever experienced. Seattle white liberals are literally either mid-six figure WASPs or kikes who don't care that there's heroin camps on every corner as long as they can't virtue signal in their tribes. And the dumbest house nigger midwit whites who will do whatever the fuck their screen tells them to do.

All of the women in Seattle are ugly and mentally ill too.

yakibeaner here, this pic is 100% accurate as a deliveryman I seen them all. fucking except missing tacoma and federal way niggers.

Attached: 1642390798792.png (721x558, 665.45K)

usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/ak-gun-laws-concealed-carry/

take the AK pill

Attached: ff1.jpg (680x510, 65.82K)

This basically says you can't use magazines over 10 rounds for concealed carry.

Do you mean the one called ALASKA Marine Lines? When you order a package and you track it and it goes to 10 different states and distribution centers do you pay sales tax at every state? You're just trolling now.

the screen and phone era did a number on West Coasties in general, particularly WA State. Seattle is a different Universe than it was 20 years ago, even 10. Without the tech sector basically holding up those 3 counties around Seattle with overinflated commercial rentals...it would be a Port town like it was for years prior

The document I'm reading says 17 rounds. But I don't know how laws work and I don't know if I'm looking at the right document.

Born there, left the state at age 19 about 2-3 years ago, haven't been back. The land of hipsters and mexicans.

Yeah, I was born and raised. Planned to live in Seattle and that area my whole life having been raised in the grunge, Kingdom, sovl era of Seattle. The collapse was unbelievably stunning. Biblical. How that town collapsed completely in less than ten years into being one of the biggest shit holes in the Western Hemisphere is nearly indescribable. From one of the most beautiful places in the world to a disgusting, evil, festering open wound filled with mentally ill degrading beings.

Watching my home destroyed by demons and parasites is something history will never properly record.

You were right, it's 10 rounds. I was looking at a version of the bill that didn't pass. So I guess this is it. I didn't know it would happen so quickly.