Would you side with xerxes or leonidas?

Would you side with xerxes or leonidas?

Attached: 300_xerxes_zps0abff736.jpg (550x391, 42.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TD1k8VI5tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

none, there were goyim idolatrers

Xerxes = Russia
Leonidas = Ukraine

If leonidas took a class in politics and game theory he would have known the ideal action to take was when xerces offered to make him general of the entire army and then use the power granted to him to conquer the Persians from Within. Kind of like how the Jews conquered the entire world today without shooting a single bullet themselves.

Xerxes because Spartans ass fucked each other in the ass with their cocks

I have a soul so I’m with the good guys. Fock China and Russia

Attached: A503C46F-B491-4CB8-93FD-73701D29A5CF.jpg (540x960, 40.61K)

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

depends where i lived

No because pic related would be a plebbitor volunteer.

Attached: B739408C-981E-4CA7-B461-11DCB74CEF83.jpg (600x338, 57.28K)

Xerxes = globohomo
Leonidas = Russia
That deformed guy = Ukraine

good post

pffft silly question user

> Any Forums is sparta

Attached: 1638467171502.jpg (1280x960, 724.09K)

kek

reminds me of this video of a guy that reviews used panties
youtube.com/watch?v=8TD1k8VI5tE

Attached: 1646718477373.webm (640x480, 2.74M)

KEK

Greeks fear the BPC

I'm Iranian, so Xerxes of course.

Spartans started the war against Iran by self-inserting themselves into the Ionian Greek rebellion.

In what way? gay sex with older mentors?

Confirmed for fact.

Attached: 1644760866914.jpg (588x1024, 111.71K)

The complicated thing is that in Ukraine, this is true. But globally, Russia = Leonidas and GAE = Xerxes.

xerxes
He offered peace with full autonomy just under the Persian banner.

Leonidas nigga

Attached: FuckMuhammed.png (1490x1170, 1.1M)

Depends on if I see any tiny hats lingering around either of them.

Attached: 1646324993072.jpg (500x650, 45.1K)

Ancient Greek gays didn't do Anal like degenerates, they would basically hump each others thighs. They didn't want parasites controllng them like modern day faggots.

hahahahahahahahaha

Attached: reddit_gold_uuuu_goodsir.png (888x888, 472.87K)

>bro thigh fucking isn't gay

Russia is gonna get brutally raped by a globohomo counter-attack I wouldn't hype them up as it will severely backfire.

How pissed were Iranians seeing their ancient ruler be portrayed as a niggerfaggot?

imagine arguing that it’s better to act like a treacherous jew than to fight and die with honour

Neither
300 is proof that greeks are Turkish rape babies.
Fuck that woke movie btw
>he should have accepted the traitor gimp into the fold

we do not take any shit here
man the battle stations gents, its time to post

Attached: 1646420038233.png (900x895, 1.54M)

Deformed guy is Israel

>Xerxes = Russia
>Leonidas = Ukraine
A retard kid came up with this

I would be in the Black Forest tending to my cows and being an illiterate craftsman, I wouldn't have any idea what any of these southfags were doing.

Is sandwhiched between them an option?

I dont believe you. Once your penis is less than an inch from a hole its too hard to not stick it in.

A burger

MACACO ESCAPED THE ZOO

Attached: BGC.jpg (254x333, 29.27K)

This

This, based.

Xerxes was probably whiter than the average american today

Attached: 1646697805325.gif (92x90, 17.36K)

So much this.

Last Roar of the Non-PC Empire
Would never be allowed today

Spartans are recorded as making fun of Persians for their light skin and soft skin. As Spartans were dark olive skinned from training all day outside and being rough Alpha types.

In reality, Spartans were retarded and Persians were an advanced civilization that triggered the sandniggers so much they smeared it in the movie, and shoved their big nosed cousins as their government to implode the place several times.

Attached: genertater1.jpg (1800x1410, 293.03K)

This probably isn't true. After the loss at Thermopylae the Spartans withdrew from Attica and left Athenians to themselves, they started building a wall around Sparta and manning up another narrow pass into Lacedemonia. After the Greco-Persian Wars, the Spartans were funded by the Persian Empire to defeat Athens in the Peloponnesian War.

Leonidas obviously, and i figured before even scrolling that others have their little shit to say to sidestep or justify the fact that those that wouldn't are probably NPCs / sheep / and Jews... Figures.

Attached: 5zgwc7.jpg (500x500, 85.26K)

You need to go back

Leonidas what kind of fucking question is that

Oh look a non-European rooting for non-Europeans that want to destroy Europe. WOW WHAT A SHOCKER.

BACK IN THE CAGE MACACO, NO MORE VISITING HOURS UNTIL TOMORROW.

Attached: Nafri.jpg (600x580, 27.28K)

>Leonidas
ELe of En is Di a is.

>Xerxes
Ex e are Ex is.

Obviously Leonidas, because he is a King who fights beside his people, instead of cowarding behind his people.

Attached: R (8).jpg (639x360, 54.09K)

Fuck China and the Chinese people, Fuck Russian government but not the Russian people, and fuck the Ukraine government but not the Ukraine people.

Attached: Misanthropic Division Azov Ukraine.jpg (1024x768, 284.83K)