NATO'S lack of Intervention proves Russia is right

Ironically, the lack of NATO countries intervening in Ukraine shows that Russia is right. If NATO was not being hostile towards Russian borders, they would not need Ukraine land in the alliance.
Putin called their bluff.
Worse yet, they tuck tail over sending a few planes over.
Russia can start invading NATO lands and expect no nukes or major resistance at this point.
>Discuss

Attached: 343-3437728_nato-logo-png-transparent-nato-brussels-summit-2018.jpg (820x1677, 187.31K)

okay but why take any part of the EU? why would Russia want more shitskins and liberal policies? other than new ports

Intercepted this message earlier ;

.. ..-. -..-. -.-- --- ..- -..-. -.. --- -. .----. - -..-. .-. . .--. .-.. -.-- -..-. - --- -..-. - .... .. ... -..-. .--. --- ... - -..-. -.-- --- ..- .-. -..-. -- --- - .... . .-. -..-. .-- .. .-.. .-.. -..-. -.. .. . -..-. .. -. -..-. .... . .-. -..-. ... .-.. . . .--. -..-. - --- -. .. --. .... - -..-. --- .--. -..-. - --- -. --. ..- . -..-. -. .. --. --. . .-. -..-. .- -. ..- ...

Attached: 5538fdeeaced0.jpg (640x480, 176.23K)

Ukraine is not NATO country and therefore NATO can not intervene as this would lead to bigger war. If Russia attached for example Estonia or Romania then that would instantly trigger NATO involvement.

The settlement of the Ukrainian problem, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all Europe may find peace.

As for direct military confrontation, I can say that it is unlikely.
But the fact that Russia will now destroy Nato is 100%. Not militarily. How, that's a surprise for them.

Do you believe that Anglo-Americans would risk their survival because of an incredibly insignificant micro-state like Estonia or because of Romanian gypsies? I'll tell you a secret: they wouldn't even blink if Russia walked into Berlin again.

I doubt Russia has any real plans to

While its terrible what's going on, the west(nato and the us especially) are definitely not blame free for what's happening. Bk I the 90s It was said that Nato borders wouldn't expand to east, but they did...

Russia won't dare touch NATO countries and well Finland(and Sweden) have been a neutral buffer countries to nato borders without problems thus far.

Nice gaslighting attempt Ivan

You had a good attempt to expand to our borders.

Where is the "great" and "brave" NATO now? =)

NATO is a fake organization that only serves to terrorize weak countries. The only true NATO members are the US, UK, and France, everybody else is just a pawn/meat shield. Poland, doing all of that seething atm, could get btfo'd by Russia right now and the actual players wouldn't do shit. "Am I really going to destroy my country for Poland?" the answer is no. Only when Russia reaches France will they stop.

EU needs to federalize already im getting tired of paying out to save the old world children from themselves.

Your uncle works in duma?

Ukraine is not NATO yet we do everything short of deploying our troops to help them. If Russia attacked Latvia or Poland then troops would be deployed, but in that case the slaughter of badly trained, badly equipped, badly led Russian troops would he so brutal that Putin would immediately press the button out of rage, he is old and has nothing to lose.

>Putin called their bluff.
I said this a few nights ago, this is the beginning of the end for nato. There is no will to fight a war with russia.
it's going to be a long slog until the ukes give up the eastern portions and crimea.
Nato doesn't have the will.

Ask yourself, if Russia cannot figure out how to supply an army just a few kilometers from its own border, how that same army will get anywhere near Poland let alone France

>non NATO country falls
>wow, its over for NATO now!

The keyword here is "It was said". it was a oral agreement, not written one. too the leader of the Soviet Union that got disbanded months later.

I wouldnt be so sure. NATO is on the edge even for Ukraine. A move towards Poland for example would definitely rattle some feathers. I dont know if it would warrant a war but inaction would basically mean the end of NATO.
Which would put Turkey right into the arms of Russia and China. And then things would be really interesting when Russia has unrestricted access through the straits and can effortlessly get to the meds and the atlantic ocean.

Just theory bong, not saying Russia will actually do it. If they did I bet they would just nuke it to the Miocene. There are no Russians in denial in Poland unlike Ukraine

discuss this

eat my asshole faggot. sage

Thats why america failed in afganistan, too focused on contracts and not on relationships

so why the fuck is every news channel talking about nato the past 2 weeks? are you telling me they are not even involved?
the gloves aren't even off yet.

>Discuss
Not much to say man, our government has been swinging its dick everywhere, people are tired of it, we ourselves are tired of it, I do not feel represented in any branch of my government, do you?

Attached: 1432331340687.jpg (1680x1050, 642.96K)

>this is the beginning of the end for nato
>it's going to be a long slog until the ukes give up the eastern portions and crimea.
what?
a long proxy war that bankrupts Russia is the ideal scenario for everyone except Ukraine

two more weeks nashi

>until
I meant to say 'unless'

>this is the beginning of the end for nato
Yes, prepare for NATO 2.0. This time 2000% more globo and homo than before.

It's just sandniggers looking for drama on both sides, always.

Many other countries share borders with each other and don't need all this faggotry.

Ukrainians are russians. The ones who are in denial are subhuman nazi larpers scum.

Attached: 1646606423322.jpg (576x1024, 165.9K)

It's time to drink your corn syrup

Attached: R (15).jpg (500x750, 85.52K)