Gas prices cost at least $4 everywhere in the US

>Gas prices cost at least $4 everywhere in the US
>Just get electric vehicles bro

lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 7.39.15 PM.png (1180x472, 118.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7w2NsS_HpY
youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-R6RmPpY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=z7w2NsS_HpY

Is every single person in the US reminding this cunt that in his FIRST day in office he shitcanned the Keystone Pipeline?

A pipeline that would have COMPLETELY mitigated the US's reliance on Russia for oil?

The only tyrant is that dementia ridden pedo.

this is the modern version of let them eat cake.

It's true that as long as America is so dependent on using oil prices in a global market it will always have this issue and has it about every 12 years. Unfortunately dumb chuds are unable to grant that nuance

The media is still vehemently attacking Trump and supporting Biden over everything.

Theres no reliance, US imports only 3% of our petroleum from Russia.

It was done on purpose. (((they))) want the US to weaken because (((they))) have invested too much in the success of China.

>it's real

Attached: f25.jpg (600x450, 41.46K)

>Theres no reliance, US imports only 3% of our petroleum from Russia.
Eh?

It really is too much of a coincidence that it's all happening so fast.

Attached: USOil.jpg (614x793, 63.32K)

Germany deliberately shutting down their nuclear power plants despite repeated warnings that it would cause them to be dependent on Russian energy is the surest sign that the big "rug pull" is happening now. (((they))) are cashing out at the expense of the entire western world.

Stolen elections have consequences.

Does he not realize the electricity is made mostly by burning gas? Its literally a gas turbine.

>Can't afford gas already
>Expects people to buy $60k vehicles
Homos. Am I right?

They're really doubling down on this retarded tone-deaf "just buy a Tesla bro" strategy? Yeah, if Dems don't lose both houses of Congress in the midterms it's fraud

Leafland is ready to plump even more pipe, pump even more oil, and get this fortress North America project going.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-R6RmPpY4

Yes! The government will give us a FREE Tesla!

Right?

>Wow you really think Democrats would just deliberately allow gas prices to rise to astronomical levels so that they can force people to adopt their climate policies?

I've been saying this ever since the keystone announcement - this is exactly what they want, specifically for the purpose he states here in this tweet.

Attached: conspiracy keanu.jpg (400x400, 16.78K)

All buses, taxis, and other public transportation will be powered by electricity! Starting tomorrow!

Oh wait you mean that will happen 5+ years from now, therefore we must vote for Biden or a Democrat again? What a coincidence. Oh it won't happen even then because of COVID 2.0? Shucks.

checked and based
if history repeats itself we know what happens next

hilarious. just as bad as conservatives telling poor people to stop people poor and homeless to just buy homes

It’s the Keystone XL Pipeline, actually.

Haha. Good luck trying to assimilate in China.

>bans homoTV
>bans rap
>bans gay video games

(((They))) were only able to do that to Canada and the USA because (((they))) stealthily managed to merge the (((cleptocratic))) + (((lying))) genes with the brute physical strength and large physique that Americans possess.

Now that even the CCP are aware of (((them))), stealing the Chinese high IQ gene won't be so easy.

Attached: fagdoe.jpg (1274x1290, 531.32K)

Attached: 631B8D39-3779-4E21-8A75-1B53B343370F.jpg (2017x1454, 343.64K)

>what do you mean your electric vehicle kill switch has been activated because you made wrongthink?
Just make your own electric vehicle bro

shh dont tell em

stupidest man alive

This

Well, there you have it.

Attached: disgust.jpg (236x236, 11.4K)

so if i shot him i could afford 2 gallons of gas?

>uhhh this was made in the 80s so you need to adjust for inflation.

Everything said in that tweet is a lie.

FUCK YOU BRANDON

THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CAPACITY ON ANY CITY ELECTRIC BULK POWER LINES TO SUPPORT A MASS EV CHARGING LET ALONE CAPACITY IN SUMMER MONTHS

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DECREPIT SUNSETTING CORPSE

Maybe for you pal

cope

Just pay at least twice as much for everything because most things are delivered by diesel fuel lol

>just watch some net flix while you wait for your fagmobile to charge.

time is worth more than 4$ gas thanks.

Backwards green death is the future
talk about being in a cult

Remember folks all the people that say trust the science with cloth masks are the people that say the science is settled with green fascism
NEVER let them forget that

Also when it comes to slogans
Democrats made YOU pay the price at the pump, with your, jobs, freedoms, and sanity
Now make THEM pay at the polls

Also, it's time to get back to office.

Let them eat cake

Nobody can defend this shit

The audacity of this faggot is unreal.

tfw its $5.50 usd a gallon here at in cities at the moment
it's bad, really bad

This all just a part of the Great Reset. Get it yet?

US imports mostly unrefined crude oil, not refined petroleum products. 1.5% of petroleum imported is finished gasoline, and I'm guessing this 20% of that is like the gasoline used in Guam and Hawaii.

>just travel 15 years into the future when this is feasible
>you don't have a time machine?

I fucking hate these people so much I would almost rather live on a barely-farmable plot of land in Eastern Russia