Would you live in the United States of America in 2022?

Would you live in the United States of America in 2022?

Attached: 1646780360751.jpg (976x645, 116.42K)

no

Please lord let me leave

no

Attached: 1646760336875.jpg (640x941, 88.06K)

unless the 50s come back

yes because it would be an upgrade

The only good thing they have in my opinion is high salaries.
All the faggots code monkeys I see earn 6 figures. Something that would earn pennies here.

I thought you'd make a where's your leaf joke

I don't have anywhere else to go because I would be resented by the locals. That's understandable on their part. So I'm dying here one way or another.

I'm making preparations to leave for Colombia. Already have an apartment in Bogota but I still need to max out these last few credits I have left. Do you guys think I should buy Monero? I'm all in on Bitcoin but I keep hearing good things about Monero.

Please leave lol. What's stopping you?

No.

America isn’t what it used to be

Attached: B0549418-5DCB-42CE-9988-E6658D7FFAAA.jpg (1280x688, 182.52K)

US 1900. yes if they didn't do the (((thing))) in 1913. yes I would.

No.

Attached: america.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

No.

Monero is basically early-bitcoin, buy within 3 years, otherwise you fucked up.

Look at their working times Jean Pierre, compared them to France's and keep in mind they have an eternal debt if they go to uni and go broke if they ever break a leg.

They REALLY don't have high salaries compared to Spain, even less compared to France.

Fuck yes

Attached: 1427DB93-20EE-4E4A-B105-DFD6E3B21768.jpg (843x570, 301.39K)

But user this happens in France too

What happened in 1913?

>going to a shithole
Retard

Nah plan on moving to Russia in a few months.

grim..

why

in yhe90s early 2000s definitely
2022? fuck no

Careful there leaf. I’d take Beaverdell B.C. over Brooklyn NYC any day. It’s just the uncertainty about how bad shits gonna get regionally.

Attached: E35C6EC8-7FF9-47D7-AA3A-C47780B3BBF8.jpg (1066x1066, 143.71K)

Absolutely fucking no

To live in a country where I'm not persecuted for being born as a straight man and because it's close to where I live already.

I used to think that as well Martinez.
But when I look at the potential wealth produced, Americans have it better. I'd rather have a chance at making it big than being mediocre for 43 years and having my welfare cut in half by the Government anyway.
They're the definition of high risk, high reward.

>frequent brown outs
>water is poison in cities
>china tier infrastructure collapsing
>rampant crime in every medium size town and up
>severe drug addiction in every single corner of the country
>zero aesthetic taste for the last 100 years
>even if you do manage to get enough money to escape the debt and housing scam and get a good size rural property, you still have huge property taxes in most states, and you cannot even use the water on your property without getting arrested
Every single american poster is a cuck slave, they let their politicians pig fuck them, they get bled dry and die for jews. Every american flag is a disgrace these days and I hate to see it.

america is a third world country with a powerful military. That's it.

>but muh japan

It's literally better being an outsider here than anything in the rapidly deteriorating us. Only con is land size is pretty fucking nice in rural america. Too bad you risk getting shot by a sniper or stabbed by a nigger every time you go to the grocery store though. (there are active highway sniper cereal killers all over america, just not reported on much to cause panic)

no

Attached: 1630553073317.jpg (1071x791, 371.06K)

I wish I could go back to Japan, but that dream is getting further and further away from my grasp.

The Who of What? That's over. If you can get to one of the states that are decent, for now - maybe. But the Retard/leftist states? Forget it. You always know that you're living under the gun and some politician can destroy your livelihood or get you caught up in the legal machine until you have nothing left.

No. Seeing how pozzed the whole country is I'm glad my grandparents took the ship to Buenos Aires instead of Jew York. Better poor than cucked

honestly, i'm thinking about moving to mexico.

and neither is any other western country

If you live in California, you aren't living in America anymore anyway. I never see white people, only latinos, blacks, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indians, and Cambodians. I'm the only white person I've seen in months, it's to the point that if someone called the cops on me they could find me just by saying I'm white. For the record I live in a not great area of LA county, but still. This state is garbage.

How else would I be an anti-american fifth column if I left?