Biden to extend student loan pause? He has to or goodbye dem voting bloc of white hipsters/yuppies

cnbc.com/2022/03/08/why-the-white-house-may-extend-the-payment-pause-for-student-borrowers.html

7/dollar gas and a resumption of student loan payments? The democrats will effectively become a dead party.

Even the riggers won't be able to forge enough votes in the 2022 election.

Attached: noway.jpg (1178x817, 130.15K)

>it's another media carrying water for the lying establishment
What's sad is that leftists will actually believe this cope too.

>Americans still think that it matters what side of the coin gets elected

Attached: 1645229159701.png (640x430, 231.28K)

He's extending the repayment shit because he promised to forgive student loans and 360 moonwalked away from that process .000012 seconds after walking into the White House. Dudes a scamming sack of shit.

Attached: 1646427337837.jpg (640x490, 31.83K)

Attached: Who Shit.jpg (320x294, 20.79K)

Democrats are well known to promise and never deliver, Hans al Stockholmi. They're doing what everyone 6 months out of college knows they're going to do.

the narrative this fall will be: "he couldn't cancel student debt before the midterms. but he will before the end of his first term."

screencap this for posterity

No it’ll be that he can’t cancel them because of Russia and everyone has to carry the burden to be a good person

I hope this turns into a political football where every Republican makes people pay and every Dem suspends payments.

No one in this debate ever talks about the perfect compromise: force borrowers to pay back their loans but forgive the punitive 7% compounding interest that has accrued. You don't free college but you get a free loan from Uncle Sam. Now start coughing over the dollars we got oil to buy in Iran.

he's gonna pause it
i got an email from navient or w/e saying that they were going to restart a few months ago
haven't heard shit from them since

That's exactly what is going to happen

if anyone is swayed by an extension with another empty promise to cancel then they are straight up dumb.

Kicking the can down the road is always good.

or they could just cancel it and start funding college for american citizens instead of foreign nationals and illegal immigrants.

At this point the government might as well just dissolve all student debt. What is it going to do, weaken the dollar? Make degrees worth less?
It would be a fucking drop in the ocean.

Interest will continue until morale improves.

He will use student loan forgiveness as a carrot to entice people into the military. If they still don't "volunteer" the draft starts.

I love how they fucking word shit like this. "Biden to reinstate and double the amount of student loan payments. Students cheer"

voting doesn't matter

>Biden suspends repayments driving creditors closer to collapse

I mean if you did it long enough the debt would just be bought by other countries.