Will Russia attack U.S. over this?

Will Russia attack U.S. over this?

Attached: Clipboard01.png (980x751, 483.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDYrLl4wu7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no one cares anymore after how their military has performed in Ukraine. How many of their nukes would even go boom if it came to that?

>no one cares anymore after how their military has performed in Ukraine
You mean, very well?
>How many of their nukes would even go boom if it came to that?
A lot. Let's hope your leaders aren't as retarded as you.

kek what a jewish tactic

Our leaders are MORE retarded than he is

No, the US and USSR used to do this all the time. Look at Vietnam

>How many of their nukes would even go boom if it came to that?
After or before they leave the silos? Gotta be specific here

whats the difference giving ukraine planes vs giving anti tank weapons, why is one worthy of war and one not

good point

A scheme so retarded only a pole could do it

They won't do shit, faggot

And just what airfields are these supposed to sortie from?

That's what I am seriously worried about.

We can only hope.

I hope so.
That nigga Putin is about to get the buck breaking of the millennium

Kek how do they think they will even get them to Ukraine?
the fsb doesn’t do diversity hiring, it will guaranteed have people at both sides of every border and watch these roll in, and get a cruise missile on them 5 seconds later
I just hope the video it

bc they're allowing ukies to use a german airfield
this is honestly scary shit, bc Putin 100% will not look this over

>the fsb doesn’t do diversity hiring
It's literally filled with low iq churkas

Nobody is sending jets to Ukraine ffs.
How are they going to take off if there are no airfields? You need functional air bases with ground crews and supplies.
And war is about to end anyway. Zekensky is ready to accept Putin's demands.

If we do this plane donation, that is an act of war and Joe Biden will go down as one stupid mitherfucker

Attached: 4FDCC5CD-8B94-481F-8FB0-9B0BE0959E04.jpg (539x680, 29.64K)

LOL, this is Poland trying to trade in their old MIGs for F-35s.

It's madness.

(Little English-correction: "overlook this" not "look this over",)

Anyway, slava Russiya!

I dont even understand this, does Ukraine even have the infrastructure, I.E the airfields, equipment, and personnel left to use these planes effectively? Or will the retards risk WW3 by using airfields inside Poland or Romania?

>bc they're allowing ukies to use a german airfield
will germany even allow this? or is the airport considered u.s soil or something like an embassy

>projection

How many nukes can NORAD stop at one time?

I hate that our future is in the hands of these geriatric fucks. They could die tomorrow for all they know, fuckin turds.

Zero but they can show everyone a pretty map of the nukes flying through the air.

We tricked you, niggers. You gave us "green light" to give away out jets to Ukraine, but we will give them to you, lol.

youtube.com/watch?v=BDYrLl4wu7E

Unfortunately other generations aren't any better. Millennials are cumming all over themselves with the thought of "putting that bully in his place" and are saber rattling more than anyone else.

Just because our glowniggers are literal niggers doesn't mean fsb isn't full of churkas lel

This is what’s happening, now if the us gives the planes it’s the us fault

Assuming that the laws around this are like that of a neutral port. The moment they become Ukrainian property and conduct operations from said port, that port is no longer neutral and is a valid target. This is why Romania and Moldova seized the Ukrainian jets that landed there.

It is nothing personal. We aren't giving MIG-29's to Ukraine. We are just trading them for F16's with US. We don't know what they are going to do with them. It is just business.

plz no nukes...

thats why Im thinking germany wont allow it since thats where the planes are being sent, to the rammstein airport

Bear in mind that retardation is the theme of the twenty-first century.

Also suicidal boomer cat ladies trying to drag all of us to our deaths because of their fee fees.

Is Biden reviving cash for clunkers?

German.
Hopefully i will be able to say "not my problem" after this is done, i'm not sure how it will go down tho.
Nah, we want some used f16 for them, but america will probably want money from us for them or give us useless garbage, even though it's their idea. It would honestly be a good deal for us, since it's hard to maintain the migs all the time and they will at least be useful before getting destroyed and our equipment is better suited for f16s. And when it comes to f35, america fucked us over and in a typical fashion, we paid for them and they are nowhere to be seenz fucking muttkikes.

actually, it's a USAF air base in Germany*

NATO is looking for an excuse to attack russia. NATO wanted this war. Why else would they continue to expand 30 years after the Warsaw pact was dissolved?

No. They'll do an equivalent provocation, like deploying a different type of ordnance or damaging a key rail line. Ukraine has the problem of where to base and service the planes. Even if they take off and land at different places, Russia can probably target the facilities/runways with missile strikes. quickly.

When I first became interested in military stuff (during cold war) I remember reading about planes landing on empty roads and being refueled/armed by small mobile vehicle columns. Both Russian and American planners assumed many airbases would be wrecked early on.

Ideally

Well, yes. That's honestly the only smart thing in this thing and i am positively surprised in my government. Hopefully it is enough to put us in the "not nuked" zone

It is possible to use an American Aircraft Carrier?

>literally driving civillian cars into ukraine cause they ran out
>getting destroyed by ukraine
>dude they'll attack the US!!!

MAD or nothing, do it

Poland already said they would no do this
choke on herbs