Klaus Schwab is starting Cold War 2

Klaus Schwab is starting Cold War 2

The only way to stop him is to not pick either side

And to not hate either people

Attached: 1468472104750.gif (255x255, 254.28K)

It's World War 3 / 666 / bbb
Retard

Agreed. I'm not going to validate their shenanigans with my energy.

It's cold war alright.

It's going to be really cold for Germany.

based
no more brother wars

Attached: young leaders jewtin.png (693x693, 593.01K)

based

we know, retard.

bump

Attached: jewtin goyim.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

In other words, the only winning move is not to play.

Then start acting like it, retard.

Seeing so many white people dead actually makes me really sad, especially the women. It's really heartbreaking, I don't hate any of the citizens of either country but I do hate the corruption in governments of most countries

This is very sad and we should be mourning the death and looking for solutions to end it

Attached: 1646693282003m.jpg (1024x990, 107.22K)

And genocide negroids from all sides.

bump

Attached: brother war.jpg (1060x1040, 348.57K)

>The only way to stop him is to not pick either side

Meh. Only way to stop them is by putting bullets to their heads. Whole family need to get wiped out. Every bloodline of them need to taken down, dont matter how old.

>or it will go one forever

Attached: bro war.jpg (500x584, 75.8K)

Attached: brother wars.png (384x680, 689.75K)

Attached: wef russia.png (1328x1358, 309.94K)

Attached: 066 KLAUS SCHWAB.jpg (750x1050, 585.25K)

kek looks like that's from some new illuminati card game

Attached: schwab1.png (857x789, 431.3K)

twitter.com/scumleague

Attached: 065 GEORGE SOROS.jpg (750x1050, 654.63K)

neat thanks

Attached: schwab2.png (1276x844, 386.67K)

Bump

impossibly based

ignore redditors jerking off to doomsday incel fantasies

Attached: 1631550223783.gif (217x198, 206.18K)

based and spore pilled

You should take these people seriously, but not for the reasons everyone suggests.

They cite overpopulation and use it to sway the minds of gullible idealists.
It's a problem because the people managing the resources and running the show are retards. If they wouldn't be so hellbent on shaping the masses in their own image - into LARPing turbo faggots chasing dragons - mankind wouldn't waste resources on excess production of inedible ""food"" that winds up in the trashbins, annual re-runs of mass-produced bad devices designed with obsolence in mind (e.g.: smartphone). Mankind wouldn't define itself by mindless consumption or worthless FIAT currency fueled by wishful thinking, debt and clinical retardation. People wouldn't have to waste resources to perpetually ducttape the myriad of longterm problems that arise from the perpetual ducttaping - it's a closed feedback loop of retardation.
If you were to make a genuine effort to solve all the mismanagement of this species, the LARPing turbo faggots will smite you faster than you could possibly wind up to call them niggers.
It is the basis of their existance. So long as people mistake the cause for the solution and the symptoms for the cause, these LARPing turbo faggots will continue to waste everyones time - directly or indirectly through their many surrogates and walking billboards.

The single most important takeaway from the last two years is that if you are looking at the witless masses, you are looking into the minds of their masters. Take them seriously in so far as they are rabid zealots of a dying cargocult that accidently created by a formerly neat, cozy and reasonably cohesive conspiarcy - do not however consider these people infallible or competent: they are dangerous, because they have lost the plot and started to overdose on their own propaganda, whilst the world at large started the process of withdrawel.

Attached: productionvalues.jpg (527x266, 36.04K)

Attached: schwab lenin1.png (640x360, 286.22K)

I don't hate you friend