What are the political implications of women refusing to date men under 6 foot?

What are the political implications of women refusing to date men under 6 foot?

Attached: 7CD4BCFB-ED0D-4958-9ADD-57E5984089DE.jpg (1170x1348, 394.8K)

triggered manlets are funny

coping tallfag. you have to pay extra for more food to fuel your larger body. must suck to be a slave to big food

5'10 and checked out of dating years ago. Not fucking fats or single moms. I will go marry some slant eye and have Elliot Rodger kids if I want to go that path. Or I can enjoy my hobbies of welding, 3d printing, and metal working.

Because were big and they want tall children.
And funny thing is the people who gave women this power were the manlets of back then who were fighting for every crumb of pussy they got.
Manlets should be genocided.

>optimal is 6'6
women are delusional

That means I will continue as a sexual masterrace

>that jump between 5'11 and 6 ft

5'11 king of manlets

better genetic pool
more mental illness from being raised by single mothers

I'm 5'5" and my girlfriend is 5'8"

I'm 5'3 turbomanlet. My aunt recently described her 5'10 son to me as being "about 5'3" when that motherfucker towers over me. Meanwhile her SIL is 5'5. Someone explain femoids please?

Yes, keep not producing white babies, that will show the kikes!!

Where do you think the 5’11 vs 6’0 meme comes from?

Keep blackpill retardation in

If you are around 5'10" just buy that crap that you put in shoes to get 2-3 inches and you'll be over 6 feet. Women can't tell anyway.

im 5'6 and my gf is 5'6 and my last gf was 5'8

>6’6” master height checking in
Pic not related

Attached: 36C080F7-6A4F-4DD8-859F-F9BE004A9EE5.jpg (480x456, 28.28K)

why date white girls If I can get them juicy Asians.

Why would I wear high heels like a faggot?

Lol, yesterday there was an article being shilled hard on Twitter and reddit about how MEN's standards are too high.

You sound like a fag who wears too many rings and bracelets

They become leeches on the system with their children they don’t give a fuck about. Or they become spinsters because not even chad the retard would spill his seed in her. Who cares tho lmao. World’s over bro.

I'm 5'4 andy last gf was 5'10

If you don't want don't, if you want, do it. Women cares more because of the social status. And women wear heals too, just compensate their fakeness with your own fakeness.
Unless she is a lanket herself, it won't matter.

care*

I'm over 6 feet and girls trip over themselves for me. But I just don't have the motivational energy to date them, let alone talk to them. Everything a woman can do my hands can do better.

I'd rather not, I don't really think care what they think beyond mocking their delusions.

It makes sense when you consider humans are a polygamous species. Just institute harems again and it all makes sense. Manlets need not apply.

Incels actually think women are going to pull out a tape measure or something lol.

Women live in fantasyland.

To be fair I doubt this chart takes into consideration the women that don't filter by height. I have no idea what percentage that would be. Still ridiculous though that 6'0 isn't tall enough for 40% of the women who care enough about height to put a filter on for it. My guess is that they don't really know what the numbers mean and how they correspond to real life heights. Most of the women who filter out 6'0 guys probably would respond well to that height irl. They just see bigger numbers and want them, except for the basketball heights on the left side of the chart.

They can absolutely tell

women moment.

Not to defend a woman, but I'd imagine the type of women to set a filter for height would probably tend to be size queens anyways.

too bad I use my height priviledge to gain more money and have more promotions than M A N L E T S

>incels
>manlets
Parasites and their sweet demoralization.

In Croatia being under 6' (182.9 cm) is embarrassing
I wholeheartedly support the eugenics our women perfected over the years

Attached: 1584274531686.png (1600x1225, 1.59M)